Any love for Triazole out there?

clint3612

Awards
Thanks, I've done that. I was hoping to have a little more contact with the "reviewers", John.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
We carry it over at Strong Supplement Shop. I know a lot of people have gotten good results from it.

clint3612

Awards
It destroyed my joints...i still have a sealed bottle and one missing a few and everytime i look at them i remember the pain lol

That bad huh? Worse than Erase?

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any feedback?
I've used it a few times with good results where I will dose 3 a day for the first two weeks then taper down to 2 caps
for the next 2 weeks then I only need 1 a day for the remainder of the next 4 weeks but then again I don't carry a lot
of body fat so it dries me out quick. I always stack a joint and tendon supplement also like SNS Cissus with it just in case
of any issues with the tendons or joints. I noticed it to be a little easier on the joints than ERASE.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
inhibit-e is cheaper!!!
I ran 2 jars of this back in Feb and March and honestly really didn't notice much from it except constipation and I make
sure I get a lot of fiber in my diet every day but this one just really backed me up and I wasn't on a full cut diet but still I
didn't notice anything from it. I do have 2 more jars and I will run it much later in the summer while I'm on a cut probably
throw it in while I'm on DTH.;) I didn't do a review for it cause I'm gonna give it another go before I review it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran 2 jars of this back in Feb and March and honestly really didn't notice much from it except constipation and I make
sure I get a lot of fiber in my diet every day but this one just really backed me up and I was on a full cut diet but still I
notice anything from it. I do have 2 more jars and I will run it much later in the summer while I'm on a cut probably
throw it in while I'm on DTH.;) I didn't do a review for it cause I'm gonna give it another go before I review it.
glad to see you are gonna give it another chance...it is my go to ai of all that is available....geez, i really miss formestane!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I used it way back when it first came out. I enjoyed it, but it wasn't anything ground-breaking in comparison to similar products in that category (for me). Not a bad run, though.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I stick with inhibit just easier on the wallet gives me room to buy other things

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had bloods to back up the effectiveness of the tz/AX Combo by DS.Test rose from 460 to 730 after 4 weeks
When it comes to blends and stacks, AX and TZ is deff one of my fav stacks. The only side,I use to get frequent urinatiion from that stack

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha I deserve that ��

jaredmus

jaredmus

Awards
use to see great reviews on this product when it first came out

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kind of expensive for an AI IMO. Go with inhibit e or a straight Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione product.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Triazole FELT like a real mild AI to me. No bloodwork proof, just more AI experimentation than is healthy for humans. I think I dosed at 3-4 caps per day alongside a generic test booster and the old good version of Meltdown. It was nice run.

I'm a fan of mild supps like this that give me just a little extra fire in the belly to get through my workout. I think it's a cool supp for natty stack but wouldnt trust it to deal with ON cycle issues or for pct.

kck

Awards
Triazole FELT like a real mild AI to me. No bloodwork proof, just more AI experimentation than is healthy for humans. I think I dosed at 3-4 caps per day alongside a generic test booster and the old good version of Meltdown. It was nice run.

I'm a fan of mild supps like this that give me just a little extra fire in the belly to get through my workout. I think it's a cool supp for natty stack but wouldnt trust it to deal with ON cycle issues or for pct.
Does anyone know what's actually in this? I searched message boards all over the internet and doesn't seem like anyone knows for sure.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There is probably a reason why it's not talked anymore (it's not that good). Good supplements speak for themselves (usually).

QuarkStar

Awards
Best test booster i've ever tried, and i'm using it now (i've tried a lot of t boosters)