Sns x-gels

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Been taking for about a week from a place selling each bottle at $32 (I'm sure everyone knows where)

Just curious if there's a way to tell if these are from the bad batches back in the early distribution, 2012 maybe?

Haven't seen much pump from 6 gels PWO

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
are you using it in conjunction with anything? Also what is your diet looking like

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Moderate carb diet, consume roughly 150g of protein a day, been trying to cut

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Been taking for about a week from a place selling each bottle at $32 (I'm sure everyone knows where)

Just curious if there's a way to tell if these are from the bad batches back in the early distribution, 2012 maybe?

Haven't seen much pump from 6 gels PWO
You can post lot and batch number but stock should have expired by now. All batches should be current.

I didnt get a huge pump from xgels as I train fasted. So many factors come into play with a pump

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
You can post lot and batch number but stock should have expired by now. All batches should be current.

I didnt get a huge pump from xgels as I train fasted. So many factors come into play with a pump
I didn't get much of a pump either. I also train fasted and am relatively low carb, so I wasn't expecting much. Like you, I took them solo (no gms/LCLT/ALCAR). Although I didn't get an acute pump, I did notice an increase in strength and I looked fuller all the time

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I train fasted but found I got a better pump not only when I increased my fat intake but also added in gms and alcar. My guess is that your lack of pump may be coming from the fact that you are cutting but thats just a guess

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I have noticed a slight fullness all day. Especially since I'm fasted half the time

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I train fasted early a.m and 6 gels typically give me a fantastic pump.

As Jiigzz said, lots of factors can contribute to achieving a pump. I know from experience that, no matter how many xgels I have prewo, if Im not hitting a certain level of volume (weight-reps-sets) then I wont get much of a pump.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yea 6 gels about 45 minutes prior to workout gives me the craziest arm pump on arm day.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have noticed a slight fullness all day. Especially since I'm fasted half the time
I usually train fasted and taking ara when cutting does very little for me pump wise as well. Even stacked with all the goodies it's that strength and general fullness (even low carb I never go flat) that I tend to notice and not usually until week 2-3. First week or so I just enjoy eating those little bb's ;)

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It took a few weeks before noticing the pump each time I ran the gels

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you're in a deficit that would play into it. Try increasing food intake preW or adding something like supersets

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I train fed (~90min prior) but being older, with strength as my main and always goal - I rest 3 minutes between most sets. So pump? What pump? :) I don't get a pump on ArA. But performance keeps increasing, so I wouldn't worry about "pump".

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know a lot of people talk about the pump, but I never really observed it -- just the performance enhancements.

That said, I also utilize agmatine and citrulline malate which give me more than enough pump, so I wouldn't notice unless it took me above and beyond that.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know a lot of people talk about the pump, but I never really observed it -- just the performance enhancements.

That said, I also utilize agmatine and citrulline malate which give me more than enough pump, so I wouldn't notice unless it took me above and beyond that.
It's hard to beat that combo right there IMO

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xgels + conqu3r = mega pumpz

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ♡ scholars?

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
V

Vlaw

Awards
I usually train fasted and taking ara when cutting does very little for me pump wise as well. Even stacked with all the goodies it's that strength and general fullness (even low carb I never go flat) that I tend to notice and not usually until week 2-3. First week or so I just enjoy eating those little bb's ;)
I like having a preworkout meal how this will affect ara? I have found that you should take it fasted or 45 minutes pre workout or after a warm up. Can i take it in the morning when i am fasting and train around evening? If i eat a meal and take ara after one hour and half is it ok and then train? I do not understand the 45 minutes option.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like having a preworkout meal how this will affect ara? I have found that you should take it fasted or 45 minutes pre workout or after a warm up. Can i take it in the morning when i am fasting and train around evening? If i eat a meal and take ara after one hour and half is it ok and then train? I do not understand the 45 minutes option.
I called the SNS rep and he eats before a workout. Fuel up and lift heavy chet.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It would be no problem at all !

B

Beta

Awards
  • Established
Would there be much benefit to taking ArA on a cut? Or would it be better to save for a lean bulk phase afterward?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would there be much benefit to taking ArA on a cut? Or would it be better to save for a lean bulk phase afterward?
I mean ArA is good no matter what your goal is. One of best (if not the best) natural anabolics