Epi products?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Was wanting to try an epi product because I heard it's one of the best natty products for strength and mass. What's some of the better products? Any one try epicat by blackstone labs? Or I f there's a natty product petter than epi, let me know! Would like to hear from more than just reps advertising their own company. Thanks!

... btw this is my first post so take it easy on me..

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
Haven't tried epicat, but I have run ep1c by Olympus Labs and loved it. Just started ep1c unleashed, which is basically their new version. Check out the supplement logs sub section, lots if logs there from people running it right now.

Reactions: MJW
MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Haven't tried epicat, but I have run ep1c by Olympus Labs and loved it. Just started ep1c unleashed, which is basically their new version. Check out the supplement logs sub section, lots if logs there from people running it right now.
I have been looking at ep1c unleashed. I like that it comes in a lotion too! I'm just curious if your body will still absorb it the same.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Then again I've ran forma stanzol by itself and it worked wonders.

topcop8p8

topcop8p8

Awards
I have been looking at ep1c unleashed. I like that it comes in a lotion too! I'm just curious if your body will still absorb it the same.
Olympus Labs transdermals are legit. I've used a few of their products in transdermal form, no complaints at all.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would check out follidrone or anafuse at strong supplement shop! Both awesome epi products! Anafuse has some laxogenin in it as well.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep1c Unleashed is hands down the most effective epi product on the market. Both the TD and the caps have enhanced absorption technology. Ton of great feedback coming in from users. Myself included. Workouts are intense, endurance is better than ever. Don't want to ever feel like I have to workout without it again. Truly a staple in my arsenal.

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Ep1c unleashed bro. I've ran the OG Ep1c with good results but the new version is the way to go

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. Just might get some ep1c unleashed. Can any reps point me to a sale?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks. Just might get some ep1c unleashed. Can any reps point me to a sale?
Nutraplanet still has it at the intro price, or at Olympus-Labs.com you can use the code in my signature for a discount.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ep1c Unleashed is a great product. You may also want to take a look at Epi 2.0 from Vital Labs. They're the company that came out with Epistane 2a3a, they innovate constantly. Like Ep1c Unleashed it has greatly increased absorption, but through a different method, and isn't a proprietary blend. I'm currently running my own little experiment with Epi 2.0 and Anafuse combined. My workout endurance is insane, and after only a week in I'm feeling better and seeing slight strength increase. When I beta tested Follidrone I broke PRs left and right, so I'm planning on doing the same with this experiment. We have both at Strong Supplement Shop.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Follidrone has probably gotten the most good feedback thus far. ep1c/unleashed as well... SNS is due to release an epi product very soon here as well fwiw.

For a more comprehensive product, magnitropin also contains some epi along with other goodies.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Follidrone has probably gotten the most good feedback thus far. ep1c/unleashed as well... SNS is due to release an epi product very soon here as well fwiw.

For a more comprehensive product, magnitropin also contains some epi along with other goodies.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards

thank you boone

studied dose of epi + Paederia + Cistanche. Gains gains gains

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Follidrone has the best positive feedback. We also have a new one in the works that's amazing

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've used MyoSynergy ever since dsade released it.

Love the stuff.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Youll love Follidrone bro.
Anabolic
Strength
endurance
pump
fat loss
One of the greatest all around supplements that exists.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So thinking ep1c unleashed or follidrone stacked with either anabeta or x gels

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would highly recommend Ep1c Unleashed being it has a unique formula that increases bioavailabilityof -epi more so then any other brand of epi on the market.

I personally like ArA quite a bit.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I started Follidrone about 2 weeks ago and love it!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So thinking ep1c unleashed or follidrone stacked with either anabeta or x gels
Yes. Xgels and epi will give you some serious strength and endurance. If you want you could even stack the abe as well for some additional body comp bonus.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
X-gels have sparked my interest before. Never tried them. How well does it work?
They work extremely well according to reviews and ArA has been around for over 10 years.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/product-review/231403-x-gels-100-a.html

It's too bad I can't actually use them due to inflammatory conditions. Begin by reading the thread linked below,

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html

It should answer any and all questions on how to best use ArA.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Epicatechin products are good. I am currently using Ep1c Unleashed, transdermal version, and the endurance is great. It also helps keeping me lean on a small bulk. Definitely worth the money. I assume it would be even better on a cut, when you really need extra endurance, but in any case... TD version works and has absolutely no sides. Honestly, I'd use this 4 times a year.

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
So just looked into it and I dont think x-gels would do me any good with inflammatory issues with my bowels. Think the docs called it ibs (irratable bowel syndrome)? Think I would be fine or should I just not try?

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Yeah x gels even has a warning about ibs.. soo... will probably go with ep1c unleashed and abe

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would highly recommend Ep1c Unleashed being it has a unique formula that increases bioavailabilityof -epi more so then any other brand of epi on the market.
Debatable, but still a very good product.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah x gels even has a warning about ibs.. soo... will probably go with ep1c unleashed and abe
Definitely do not use ARA given your inflammatory condition.

Ep1c Unleashed and ABE should not cause any issues though, and should be a nice natty stack. Let us know how you like it.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
MJW We have a new Epicatechin product about to be released. If you want to give it a test drive Ill give it to you for half the price of Follidrone.
plus shipping.
You will not know whats in it though ;)

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
MJW We have a new Epicatechin product about to be released. If you want to give it a test drive Ill give it to you for half the price of Follidrone.
plus shipping.
That would freak me out but you work for a reputable company so I'd give it a go. Message me for more info!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
plus shipping.
Reviews were great on follidrone. I bet the new and improved epi product will be insane! Would love to be a test dummy ha.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you head to Orbitnutrition you can pickup ABE and Epic Unleashed for 10% off with the code SOCIAL.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That would freak me out but you work for a reputable company so I'd give it a go. Message me for more info!
You can trust this "wild genius" lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Was wanting to try an epi product because I heard it's one of the best natty products for strength and mass. What's some of the better products? Any one try epicat by blackstone labs? Or I f there's a natty product petter than epi, let me know! Would like to hear from more than just reps advertising their own company. Thanks!

... btw this is my first post so take it easy on me..

MJW, let me give you the board buzkill take on -(-)Epi

The science looked/looks good on it. When drug companies foot the bill, there's usually some smoke. So for months and months I was taking (with 4oz of Lemon Juice) 150mg pre-cardio on the days I run, and 150mg's pre-weight lifting, with another 150mg's 3 hours later (total 300mg's). Brand was MDX from NutraPlanet - which is a non-prop straight 150mg per cap.

Going on two weeks now, I have stopped all -(-)Epi (and Amentoflavone - 2 caps pre-weights FWIW).

Performance, has not regressed. In fact, every session is either faster (running) or more reps or weight on the bar. I log every single rep in an old school pen & paper book.

YMMV, good luck!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

The science looked/looks good on it. When drug companies foot the bill, there's usually some smoke. So for months and months I was taking (with 4oz of Lemon Juice) 150mg pre-cardio on the days I run, and 150mg's pre-weight lifting, with another 150mg's 3 hours later (total 300mg's). Brand was MDX from NutraPlanet - which is a non-prop straight 150mg per cap.

Going on two weeks now, I have stopped all -(-)Epi (and Amentoflavone - 2 caps pre-weights FWIW).

Performance, has not regressed. In fact, every session is either faster (running) or more reps or weight on the bar. I log every single rep in an old school pen & paper book.

YMMV, good luck!
That's crazy, man. Glad to hear the feedback, though.

I can say my experience was definitely opposite. When introducing just MyoSynergy into my protocol without any other changes, I noticed (pretty much within days) increased muscle fullness (similar to that of an OTC/mild PH cycle) and some leaning out. Measuring strength increase is harder for me, because I generally can always increase week to week on all lifts or close to all lifts by at least some small margin; but that didn't regress by any means.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

YMMV, good luck!
Wasn't the recommended dosage like 500mg of -(-)epi tho? I thought it was higher than 300... Plus, the extract would make a diff so if yours is yielding less functional product that would make it even worse... Just my speculation/thought.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill shoot you a PM ;)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
'Buzzkilling' is necessary for a balanced forum IMO and should be encouraged (as it generally is here). Most criticism is good, even if it often dosnt pan out (much like 'hype'); obvious example of fail in this regard is the biotest forum.

Cjg

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! Talk to a guy earlier who has ibs and he swears since starting Follidrone a month ago all his symptoms are gone and he claimed he has been off his medication.. Some serious anti inflammatory properties!!

MJW

MJW

Awards
  • Established
Wow!! Talk to a guy earlier who has ibs and he swears since starting Follidrone a month ago all his symptoms are gone and he claimed he has been off his medication.. Some serious anti inflammatory properties!!
That's awesome to hear. Cant wait to start an epi product.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
'Buzzkilling' is necessary for a balanced forum IMO and should be encouraged (as it generally is here). Most criticism is good, even if it often dosnt pan out (much like 'hype'); obvious example of fail in this regard is the biotest forum.
Deffinitely is a necessary to have opposing views on ALL supplements, becuase even highly proven ergogens like creatine have no effect on some individuals. Horses for courses with all supps.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yah its anti inflamm properties are amazing. Ive talked to a bunch of people who say its helped them with...issues. i cant say more as i dont want to imply its being used as a medication but....its certainly much more than a muscle builder.