GDA(Recompadrol) only on carb days?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
im currently eating low carbs mon-sat and on sunday I try to to eat around 200g of carbs a day. I have some recompadrol on the way, would it make sense to only take it on the day where i eat carbs?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
im currently eating low carbs mon-sat and on sunday I try to to eat around 200g of carbs a day. I have some recompadrol on the way, would it make sense to only take it on the day where i eat carbs?
i wouldn't use on refeed days. but no harm in using on the days you do have carbs, but if you are doing this, i would do a high day with no GDA's at all maybe bump them up to maintenance or 200 above, and drop fats to make room. still having those 200g days. if your leaner it might be a good to utilize.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
So should I save the bottle for after my cut?

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established

Last edited:
LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
i would use it reverse dieting, or a low dose when cutting. bulking it's perfect.
Good to know. I'll sit on the bottle for a bit then. Thanks for the info man

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IIRC, RecompMan used to use recompadrol even during low carb diets.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
IIRC, RecompMan used to use recompadrol even during low carb diets.
^^^ Could be used as a pre-bed dose and also for pre-workout. it would be best to avoid use of GDA's in the post-workout period. it would still have some benefit but i agree with JudoJosh here.

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
^^^ Could be used as a pre-bed dose and also for pre-workout. it would be best to avoid use of GDA's in the post-workout period. it would still have some benefit but i agree with JudoJosh here.
Would the reason taking before bed be the lowered insulin levels?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Would the reason taking before bed be the lowered insulin levels?
I would say increase in sleep/GH. I don't know if Recompadrol contains Na-R-Ala, but I have been dosing it pre bed for a week now. I sleep like a damn rock.

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would say increase in sleep/GH. I don't know if Recompadrol contains Na-R-Ala, but I have been dosing it pre bed for a week now. I sleep like a damn rock.
no ala in it

Can take with low carb and pre bed you'll feel tighter in the morning

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
It works wonders prebed...

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It works wonders prebed...
that it does i hav a bunch left over from when the business closed been going through it like crazy haven't really gotten much fatter and o can't stop eating along w minimal gym yime

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
that it does i hav a bunch left over from when the business closed been going through it like crazy haven't really gotten much fatter and o can't stop eating along w minimal gym yime
Must be nice to have a personal stash like that

Any word if someone else is gonna release recompadrol ?

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
Yeah wtf recompman. Listen to the monkey. You gotta release the recompadrol to the people. The people need to eat as well. I still stare at the recompadrol bottle lable everyday

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah wtf recompman. Listen to the monkey. You gotta release the recompadrol to the people. The people need to eat as well. I still stare at the recompadrol bottle lable everyday
They had a killer sale awhile back... I have 7 bottles :)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you want to trade any hit me up i can always use it.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
They had a killer sale awhile back... I have 7 bottles :)
Son of b... !
Im buying all the ingredients in the recompadrol formula separately now and its costing me a sh!tton of money....some of those ingredients are bloody expensive....

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have just a few bottles left myself

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 10
PolishHamm3r77 Supplements 21
Supplements 16
AdelV Supplements 8
Supplements 23