Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The title says it all. We can now officially announce the impending release of a new nootropic to our line-up to compliment FOCUS XT.

rsz_1noiopept.jpg

For those who like user feedback, this is from a guy named Boolean (I just googled NOOPEPT and FOCUS XT :D )

I've been mixing SNS Focus XT with noopept every day. It has been about 15 days and FINALLY I can move things with my mind.

No but seriously folks... With both of these products together I feel like I'm skipping through my day without a care in the world. My mind is light and fluttery, I'm able to converse with people fluently and without breaks, and best of all I feel like a 3 year old with the amount of energy I have. When somebody asks me a question I immediately have an answer, and rarely say,"uhh" or "umm" anymore during the entirety of the conversation. I just spew out a consistent stream of coherent intelligence. I don't even have to try and think about what I'm talking about... It's just THERE. One thing of note... I will usually start sweating a little on my brow when I'm focusing my attention on social activity. Like... My brain is overclocked and it heats up a bit when it's being used heavily. It could also just be a bit of social anxiety showing up. Who knows?

I let my girlfriend try a half scoop of the mixture without telling her what it is. I just told her it will help perk her up. At the end of her day she said,"What was IN that blue juice? I feel like a kid again!"

So there's your blind study. Stuff is friggin' awesome.
A bit about NOOPEPT

NOOPEPT increases BETA wave function which is the brainwave associated with alertness, critical thinking and logical thought process and often touted to be 1000x more potent than Piracetam on a dose by dose basis.

However very importantly is NOOPEPTs ability to increase concentrations of NGF (nerve growth factor) and BDNF (brain derived neurotropic factor) which contribute SIGNIFICANT memory increases by increases the plasticity of the brain (the ability for it to retain information).

Get ready for the launch of the mind moving NOOPEPT XT :D :D

[The original novel nootropic and neuroprotective agent noopept]. - PubMed - NCBI

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awww yeah! I love this stuff!

Looks like the beginning of a new series as well :)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
BBBRRRAAAAIIIIINNNNSSSSS. In a bottle.

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Cool. It's nice to see a trusted company put this out as a single ingredient. Will definitely give it a try as it's been a few years since I last took noopept (stopped due to concerns over the quality). When do you anticipate it being released?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Very soon :) we will ship it out to retailers next week :D will keep you all updated

jarrellt67

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very soon :) we will ship it out to retailers next week :D will keep you all updated
Nice! Looking forward to adding this to my daily curcumin and ashwagandha. From what I remember, noopept (at just 20 mg/day) was great at improving my focus and mood while also reducing anxiety.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Looking forward to adding this to my daily curcumin and ashwagandha. From what I remember, noopept (at just 20 mg/day) was great at improving my focus and mood while also reducing anxiety.
Yessir. 20 was amazing, 30 was like some neo matrix type stuff :D

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Definitely interested in this. Are you guys going to be doing any promos for the release?

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Subbed for more info an release date :)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
So this stuff would be in a whole other league compared to something like alcar? Ive tried giving alcar a fair shot but noticed zilch from it.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So this stuff would be in a whole other league compared to something like alcar? Ive tried giving alcar a fair shot but noticed zilch from it.
Very much so.

ALCAR is great for recall and memory. So itl help you retain and recall information better.

Noopept is a more obvious kind of noot

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very much so.

ALCAR is great for recall and memory. So itl help you retain and recall information better.

Noopept is a more obvious kind of noot
IMO, especially with continued use.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Noopept, lecithin, hup-a, cdp-choline, piracetam, creatine, 1-2 pump dermacrine are my brain stack. Once in a while phenylpiracetam but very occasionally. Stims used to help but this is better and I feel good on it where on stims I feel like poopoo now that I am old(32 lol.) Add some dark chocolate, coconut oil, red palm oil, amino-iv and a bunch of fish oil and CoQ10 and I am starting to feel great and smrt smrt smrt.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Noopept, lecithin, hup-a, cdp-choline, piracetam, creatine, 1-2 pump dermacrine are my brain stack. Once in a while phenylpiracetam but very occasionally. Stims used to help but this is better and I feel good on it where on stims I feel like poopoo now that I am old(32 lol.) Add some dark chocolate, coconut oil, red palm oil, amino-iv and a bunch of fish oil and CoQ10 and I am starting to feel great and smrt smrt smrt.
Anything you're NOT taking ;) haha

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Verrrry nice, haven't ventured very far outside of FocusXT for noots, excited to see what this adds to the focus factor. Oh.la.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I go nuts for noots. Nothing better than unlocking full potential

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I go nuts for noots. Nothing better than unlocking full potential
I really need to try some out. An area im a total noob in

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I really need to try some out. An area im a total noob in
Same here. Ive always put other ingredients/products higher on my priority list, but now that Im beginning to exhaust those Im open to dabbling in this category.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Love Focus XT, so I'm super excited about this.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I need to try this. Excited.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
What?!?!!! This is legit! I love noots

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I e been thinking about these lately, like was just pricing stuff out five minutes ago

I'm interested

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Same here. Ive always put other ingredients/products higher on my priority list, but now that Im beginning to exhaust those Im open to dabbling in this category.
Noots are awesome. Theres a lot of people out there who are to noots what we are to supplements lol

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is bad ass to see! Sooo send me some Jiggzzeee;)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Jiigzz, will this be customs friendly to NZ?
Im not sure. Ill have a dig to see but the medsafe website is hard to navigate
Best way to know with any degree of certainty is to email medsafe with a link to the product where they can see what the ingredients are; Ive done this multiple times myself with other products and they are usually pretty speedy with their reply.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Best way to know with any degree of certainty is to email medsafe with a link to the product where they can see what the ingredients are; Ive done this multiple times myself with other products and they are usually pretty speedy with their reply.
Oh yeah well that too :D

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anything you're NOT taking ;) haha
I take more supps for healing, health, and cognitive function than I do for performance enhancement. So that is far from a complete list. I whittle it down every so often and it just seems to grow lol.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
BCseacow83, 32 is far from old!. You seem like you know your nootropics though!.
I know numerically it is not old at all. I have had plenty of damage done physically and cognitively so I am attempting to reverse it to some degree and recover. At least I can slow further decline because if the rate of degeneration that I have had over the last 12 years continues at the same pace I will be in a wheelchair within 20 years.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn SNS is clutch for both workout supps and study supps! Only have one more final left but can't wait to run this next year for finals stacked with focus xt!

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Palm oil? Not heard of this one being a health food?

PoundThaSnooc

PoundThaSnooc

Awards
subbed for release date!

PoundThaSnooc

PoundThaSnooc

Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Noots are where it is at. I use focus XT daily (have done for a couple years with very little cycling), Racetams, Noopept (always been a litttle sketchy of quality given feedback of noot boards but not anynore :D ) and others that literally keep me focused in the task at hand and allow a greater degree of creativity and fluidity in my writing.

I will be having a go at writing up stuff on noopept for us in our subsection once I get a few other things done but stay tuned for that :D

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I can't wait to read up more on these. AWARES ME

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Im suprised noots dont get more love. They constitute the majority of my stash.

Since discovering them, my attention to detail, fluidity of speech, memory, recall (component of memory) has been improved dramatically.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried noortropic product but maybe i will give this one a try :)
Congrats SNS <3