Best focus and memory supp

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
I am about to start studying for my physical therapy board exam, and I was thinking of picking up focus XT. Is that one of the best all in one supps for this purpose. I really dont want to have to order 3-4 individual ingredients to mix and match. I would prefer an all in one! Chaos and pain also has a memory/focus supp; anyone ever tried that?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Focus XT gets a lot of praise I have even seen Mr Cooper use it when he was in school studying for his exams.
Bulk products to consider --> ALCAR, Choline, and PEA would be good suggestions, but everyone responds different to supplements so you would have to tinker with what works best for you.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've always enjoyed Focus-XT for sure.

Other ones to consider: Noopept, -racetams (all have their own benefits)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Cognitive Long term: fish oil

Multi benefits: ALCAR

Acute, grab the Focus XT

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I really like Focus XT. If you have to stay up late, or wake up really early (and don't mind stims), you can throw in a cap of bronkaid. I used the bronkaid sparingly, but Focus XT and coffee got me through studying for the bar exam! Good luck with boards!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT and the soon to be available Noopept XT from SNS :D

Still can't post links, but Jiiggz just put a post up about it :)

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I won't disagree that Focus XT is a great all in one supplement but bacopa might be something to consider for long term use.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like another staple for me, LOL. The list is growing considerably large!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Try a scoop of 1MR Vortex "snow cone" the focus is pretty amazing!

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
My go to is alcar + choline and occasionally dendrobium, seems like I just posted this recently. But the alcar and choline plus a little caffeine is a great focus stack for me

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus XT gets a lot of praise I have even seen Mr Cooper use it when he was in school studying for his exams.
Bulk products to consider --> ALCAR, Choline, and PEA would be good suggestions, but everyone responds different to supplements so you would have to tinker with what works best for you.
PEA? Everything I've seen on it shows terrible bioavailability. Unless used with an MOAI or substrate

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
PEA? Everything I've seen on it shows terrible bioavailability. Unless used with an MOAI or substrate
Never said you had to take them solo, just providing options for the OP.
PEA works pretty well in some of the pre-workouts i have had it in (Core Fury) For example.

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Thanks to all who contributed; i think im gonna just go with focus XT.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Semax for me. Anything suggested so far, I get zero effects from.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
I tried amp citrate 250mcg then 500mcg and noticed absolutely f#%k all lol. Was hoping for something special after all the hype.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, no effect :)

I'm afraid noopept would be as worthless to me.
When do you use it and what do you expect?

I think a lot of people expect an acute feeling, akin to like tunmel vision or their brain just working overtike solving the puzzles of the universe, but really many are subtle; work to improve memory and recall without necessarily changing how you "feel".

Some promote a stimulatory effect which can be felt, but not always.

Its not like limitless :D

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
When do you use it and what do you expect?

I think a lot of people expect an acute feeling, akin to like tunmel vision or their brain just working overtike solving the puzzles of the universe, but really many are subtle; work to improve memory and recall without necessarily changing how you "feel".

Some promote a stimulatory effect which can be felt, but not always.

Its not like limitless :D
My memory and recall is impeccable, I was looking for subtle increase in interest in and capacity for problem-solving and decision-making under pressure.

Hey man, mind me asking what effects you get from taking Semax?
It makes me feel really good and alive, kind of like when I was a kid. It gives a significant boost in interest in and capacity for problem-solving and decision-making under pressure :D

Too bad tolerance is quickly built for me. But that is still ok because it works after time off.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
My memory and recall is impeccable, I was looking for subtle increase in interest in and capacity for problem-solving and decision-making under pressure.

It makes me feel really good and alive, kind of like when I was a kid. It gives a significant boost in interest in and capacity for problem-solving and decision-making under pressure :D

Too bad tolerance is quickly built for me. But that is still ok because it works after time off.
Ah! Thats why I use racetams. Just not phenyl.

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Sounds good. That's the type of effects I was reading about also. Will have to give it a try. What's the best way of taking it? I read subq or nasal?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I got the nasal drops and they worked great. I got the powder from ceretropic and it didn't work at all which is weird because their stuff is good.

I had the Made is Russia 0.1% drops first but those went fast. Second time around I got the 1% and it was awesome. It is expensive but I am grateful that such good compounds exist.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has anyone tried Adrafinil?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
I am about to start studying for my physical therapy board exam, and I was thinking of picking up focus XT. Is that one of the best all in one supps for this purpose. I really dont want to have to order 3-4 individual ingredients to mix and match. I would prefer an all in one! Chaos and pain also has a memory/focus supp; anyone ever tried that?
PT or PTA? Also another thumbs up for focus xt :)

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
PT or PTA? Also another thumbs up for focus xt :)
PTA! 21 years old starting out making 60k a year is pretty darn good from were im from! Lol! Im still thinking of gojng back through the RN program, and then later i plan to become a nurse anesthetist. They make boatloads! I honestly think that a nurse anesthetist is the highest paid profession with the least amount of schooling! I mean 4-5 years making 150k-200k a year is pretty crazy! If i could back up 2 years, i would have done nursing, and then go for a nurse anesthetist!

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
PTA! 21 years old starting out making 60k a year is pretty darn good from were im from! Lol! Im still thinking of gojng back through the RN program, and then later i plan to become a nurse anesthetist. They make boatloads! I honestly think that a nurse anesthetist is the highest paid profession with the least amount of schooling! I mean 4-5 years making 150k-200k a year is pretty crazy! If i could back up 2 years, i would have done nursing, and then go for a nurse anesthetist!
Study study study!!!! I had a 3.4 gpa (married with 3 kids) and couldn't pass my PTA state boards :(

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
My PTA program i was in(graduated yesterday) is the most renowned in like a 200-300mile radius! So they have a 100% pass rate for boards in the past few years!

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
You prefer racetams over it or?
Hard to say as I only ever used it late at night. For the purpose I used it it was better than some.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Missouri. And no. I graduatedI almost two years ago.
Is there a max number of attempts to pass the board in Missouri? We have a max of 3 attempts; however, im almost positive i will pass the first time! It sucks though that they only offer the test 4 times a year now!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Hard to say as I only ever used it late at night. For the purpose I used it it was better than some.
So jiigzz, would focus Xt be best for just straight studying during anytime of the day(except for nightime due to the caffeine, i plan on getting the stim one)? Main goal is just to improve recall/memory and to stay focused while studying! Also, im also taking EC currently and would it be okay to add in a cap of bronkaid(not the caffeine) to a dose of focus XT? And also, im assuming it would be best to take a dose of focus xt prior to my test! Im still not sure what time i will be taking it on july 8. They have an 8:30 and 1:00 time.

jdg76

jdg76

Awards
  • Established
Is there a max number of attempts to pass the board in Missouri? We have a max of 3 attempts; however, im almost positive i will pass the first time! It sucks though that they only offer the test 4 times a year now!
We're allowed 6 attempts. Stay positive, keep studying, and you'll do fine. When are you taking it?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
So jiigzz, would focus Xt be best for just straight studying during anytime of the day(except for nightime due to the caffeine, i plan on getting the stim one)? Main goal is just to improve recall/memory and to stay focused while studying! Also, im also taking EC currently and would it be okay to add in a cap of bronkaid(not the caffeine) to a dose of focus XT? And also, im assuming it would be best to take a dose of focus xt prior to my test! Im still not sure what time i will be taking it on july 8. They have an 8:30 and 1:00 time.
Take prior to studying and you will be set.

If you can take ephedrine without wanting to rave and can keep your mind concentrated then by all means :D