PCT IV, ABE, and KING

jega274

Awards
I was looking for some opinions about running pct Iv by bsl, Abe by pes, and king by cutler nutrition.

jega274

Awards
Would the ostarine, forskolin, and phosphaditic acid be a good stack?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Whats your goal?

jega274

Awards
Well currently I'm 200lb around 10.5% bf. Looking to get to around 8%, of course its 95% diet... Wouldn't mind building some strength with it

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
PCT IV has 12.5mg of Ostarine per cap, so you can do either 60 days @ 12.5mg, or 30 Days @ 25mg. Either way, it can suppress, so I'd run a Mini-PCT with Clomid. It's generally regarded as shining during a cut, so you're good there. There are a ton of Ostarine threads, and Mr. Sanmarino seems really knowledgeable.

jega274

Awards
I've got 2 bottles of each... Was thinking 2 pct iv am, 2 Abe og pre 2 Abe og post, 2 king am. Run it all for 8 weeks, I've got nolva.

jega274

Awards
Pct iv- 1 am 1 pm
King- 1am 1pm
Abe- 2 pre 2 post

2450 cals
255c
200p
70f

Fish oils
Probiotics
Whey
Casein
MV

Was even considering doing a log? I can't really find anyone who has ran these 3 combined. Planning on having my body fat % measured this weekend and starting this Monday.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I've got 2 bottles of each... Was thinking 2 pct iv am, 2 Abe og pre 2 Abe og post, 2 king am. Run it all for 8 weeks, I've got nolva.
Run the pctIV for 10-12 weeks....

jega274

Awards
OK will do! 24mg a day? Then just run nolva 20/20/10/10?

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Tried PCT 4 two months ago. Started getting some pains in the side about two weeks in. Went to doctor, blood tests said liver values were raised. Came off it and everything went back to normal in a months time.

Just a heads up. I may just be sensitive to something in the product.

jega274

Awards
And some NAC... I started on Saturday so I'm on day 2. I'll let ya know when I feel something if anything.

jega274

Awards
Great pumps so far, attributing that to the androst 3,5... That stuff always works great for me. Added Norcodrene into this as well. 2 am 1 before workout.

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Any starting stats on this? Like what your max weights were before starting. Very curious if the Ostarine works well for you. Of course using ABE is sure to up the results. People swear by Ostarine though.

jega274

Awards
I'm 6'1 203lbs, 22yo, been lifting consistently for 3.5 years, squat max is somewhere around 335, deadlift 315+, bench 255 on a good day. I rarely train specifically for strength, more so in the rep range of 8-12.

I've ran Abe and Ep countless times, and 1 pro cycle of epistane (which I didn't feel much besides enhanced muscle hardness and good pumps.) I pct'd correctly and am planning on pcting with the ostarine because of mixed reviews of shutdown.

If you'd like to know anymore just ask! Thanks for the comment.

jega274

Awards
Is 2 pct iv pills preworkout the best dosing option?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
I think 6-7 hours apart is the sweet spot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think 6-7 hours apart is the sweet spot.
Well ostarine has a 24 hour half life and the other ingredients dont technically need to be split up.. how did you determine the "sweet spot"

Otheridstaken

Otheridstaken

Awards
Well ostarine has a 24 hour half life and the other ingredients dont technically need to be split up.. how did you determine the "sweet spot"
Pretty much what I have read on other sites.

jega274

Awards
I know this isn't an official every day log, but I'll still keep you guys posted on how its going.

Going to track strength
Did 225x5, and failed a 250 on bench.
Then did some volume work.

Might take some pics this weekend so I can compare before and after.

Also don't know how to change title in the app, seeing as I'm currently using soy granules instead of the king.

Thanks

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I was in that camp too, then there was a post on here from a guy that seemed to know his stuff when it came to drug half-lives. He laid out doing 1 dose vs two and it sure as heck seemed to make sense to me to split them. I can't for the life of me, find that post though, to confirm! It's in one of the 10,000 Ostarine threads.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I was in that camp too, then there was a post on here from a guy that seemed to know his stuff when it came to drug half-lives. He laid out doing 1 dose vs two and it sure as heck seemed to make sense to me to split them. I can't for the life of me, find that post though, to confirm! It's in one of the 10,000 Ostarine threads.
I agree splitting doses seems more logical, however in the event you cant then youre not losing anything in the long run

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I was just searching the 35 page "Ostarine Questions" thread... still can't find it! :) Yes, I agree with you - miniscule difference, probably.

jega274

Awards
End of week one: scale said 199, look a little leaner in the mirror. Workouts are going great with excellent pumps. I'll try to get some pics, my phone sucks.

jega274

Awards
End of week 2 was Saturday the 30th, went on a mini road trip for 3 days that set my diet off track, back to business now. Pumps and strength seem to be better than usual. I'll weigh in next Saturday after 6 days of correct dieting.

jega274

Awards
Dead lifted yesterday
-225x10
-315x5
-365x1
-405- got it 3 inches of the ground then dropped it. I'm currently half way through week 3. Workouts are getting better, weight still around 200, feel and look leaner.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
OP, most users notice any increase in appetite when using PA (King) it only lasts for the first two weeks of your 8 week cycle

I think this stack would be beneficial

jega274

Awards
OP, most users notice any increase in appetite when using PA (King) it only lasts for the first two weeks of your 8 week cycle

I think this stack would be beneficial
Im actually using soy granules instead... Abe stimulates appetite too, but I have great self control when it comes to diet. So far the stack is going great!

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Im actually using soy granules instead... Abe stimulates appetite too, but I have great self control when it comes to diet. So far the stack is going great!
Give King a shot next time to compare vs SL granules. The added Niagen increases muscular endurance levels <it's very noticeable

jega274

Awards
End of week 4, 1/3 of the way done. Muscle fullness, strength, and endurance all have seemed to increase. As far as the cut is going, im still around 200lbs, feel leaner though. Adding HIT cardio 2x a week from now on, diet will also be cleaned up a little, anabeta elite has definitely gotten the best of me a couple times when it came to hunger.

Also on a side note, my basketball shot has gotten better as well, directly attributing that to ostarine ;)