finaflex g8 question

D

drob14

Awards
So I wanted to have my girlfriend try g8 for sleep but I noticed on the bad of the warning label it says not intended for women. Any reason why she couldn't take it? And also g8 still has phenibut in it correct? How often can one take g8 without it causing dependency issues from the phenobut? Thanks

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So I wanted to have my girlfriend try g8 for sleep but I noticed on the bad of the warning label it says not intended for women. Any reason why she couldn't take it? And also g8 still has phenibut in it correct? How often can one take g8 without it causing dependency issues from the phenobut? Thanks
3-4 times a week was recommended here

Never noticed that female warning, lets grab Finaflax reps

RegisterJr xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just checked my label and read every word. I cant find where it says "not for women" on mine.
maybe you have an OG tub of it and it had a pregnant women clause on it. My wife uses it pretty much daily. you can use it everyday with little issue if any as long as your taking the label dose. do not use it for more than 45 days strait with out a break.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I was going to say the same about not seeing 'not suitable for women' I could imagine pregnant women they may be a warning.

D

drob14

Awards
Yeah I saw it on a website that was selling it. Maybe it was an older version. Thanks

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The OG version was much stronger, but I never had a tub so I don't remember w woman clause either. I wouldn't recommend taking anything every day that is addictive. It may not affect some, but I'd still recommend some sort of 5 on 2 off, or 3/1, etc.

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
I would not be taking phenibut everyday if I were you...

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
When I use it I go through a full tub and then switch to something Phenubit free (usually growth factor xt) and I have never had a problem. I also have a pretty addictive personality. I feel like label dose is fine, I wouldnt bump any higher though.

D

drob14

Awards
That's what I was wondering. I know you should only take phenibut once a week but on the g8 package it says to not take for more than 45 days in a row. I assume there must be. A very small amount if that's the case.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well lets clear this up.. the product contains GABA first and Phenibut or (phenylGABA) second. that's it. those are the two actives.(its amounts are proprietary and will not be disclosed.)
I have used a dose and a half several times and a double dose a couple times. the only difference is in the deepness of sleep. I have never felt any sense of addiction nor has my wife. Perhaps the blend make it less of a sensory effect, causing sleepiness and less side effects. I have read quite few nasty stories of phenibut misuse and have found zero of that on my end.

I don't need to use it every night any more though, because it has literally helped me reprogram my sleep so I don't need it as much now.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
When I logged the product for nearly 8 weeks (dosing 1/2 scoop for first 3 weeks) I can assure you that it is not addictive and it also doesn't affect me negatively in any way.

I have purchased this product since logging and the results are the same, I don't use it every night now as my sleep has gotten better, however I do still use it at least 1-2x a week.

D

drob14

Awards
Ok cool, I just wanted to make sure. She is already apprehensive about supps as it is and didn't wanna get something that could cause a problem. Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
my wife does report a little GABA flush here and there.. makes her face tingle a little.