Fat loss / Recomp advice

M

messhall

Awards
Getting ready to start an 8 week cutting cycle and wanted to see everyone's thoughts on stacking the following:

Norcodrene
Magnitropin
ABE
Erase Pro

Goal is to lose some BF and recomp while trying to maintain as much strength/size as possible. Now I know I will obviously lose some based on being in a caloric deficit, but I am trying to minimize as much as possible.

Backround

I am 6"6' and around 265lbs. Not exactly sure what my BF% is right now (probably close to 20%), but I am athletically built. I have been lifting for over 20 years and was a prior athlete. My diet is clean and I will probably start carb cycling in a few weeks. I am trying to lose 15-20lbs by the end of July and was hoping this stack would help me get there if everything else was done right.

Any advice or additions to this stack is appreciated.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Seems like an awesome stack honestly. You'll have great results. I wouldn't add any more to it as it would be useless. Driven2lift could inform you of all the benefits Ergonine which would be of benefit to help in recovery while in a caloric deficit.

If you haven't picked any of it up I believe we carry every product at orbit nutrition and you can save 10% with the code social.

M

messhall

Awards
Seems like an awesome stack honestly. You'll have great results. I wouldn't add any more to it as it would be useless. Driven2lift could inform you of all the benefits Ergonine which would be of benefit to help in recovery while in a caloric deficit.

If you haven't picked any of it up I believe we carry every product at orbit nutrition and you can save 10% with the code social.
Thanks! I actually have all of those products except for the Ergonine. I was actually meaning to pick that up as well since I really like what I have been reading. Thanks for the input and I will pick up the Ergo.

Follow on question: I am doing one Erase Pro and two Norcodrene first thing in the morning and then taking the Magnitropin with Breakfast and with my pre-workout meal. I take one more Norcodrene about an hour and a half before my pre-workout meal and then I am then taking the ABE with my pre and post workout meals. Does this look like a good dosing protocol or should I make any changes?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks! I actually have all of those products except for the Ergonine. I was actually meaning to pick that up as well since I really like what I have been reading. Thanks for the input and I will pick up the Ergo.

Follow on question: I am doing one Erase Pro and two Norcodrene first thing in the morning and then taking the Magnitropin with Breakfast and with my pre-workout meal. I take one more Norcodrene about an hour and a half before my pre-workout meal and then I am then taking the ABE with my pre and post workout meals. Does this look like a good dosing protocol or should I make any changes?
Looks good
i would add the Ergonine pre-workout as well. Personally i would swap the dose of norco to 2 pre-workout for the higher stim content which may aid your workout energy. ABE can increase hunger from previous reviews i have read (never ran it) so that may be a downfall while cutting.

So do 1 norco upon waking and then 2 caps later in the day (6-8 hours later) or whenever your pre-workout is.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid looking stack

Have you used ABE before? For some it increases hunger a bit which could make it more challenging to control calories for a cut

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't understand why people carb cycle when it really doesn't benefit vs traditional or keto diets. It really just makes things more complicated. And in the end probably makes it easier to stray from your desired calorie goal.

That being said, great stack. Only thing i usually advise for cut/recomp stacks is ArA as it's a solid addition.

M

messhall

Awards
Solid looking stack

Have you used ABE before? For some it increases hunger a bit which could make it more challenging to control calories for a cut
I have not used ABE before, but heard the same thing. I will just have to make sure I keep a close eye on those calories I'm taking in.

Athletix

Athletix

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you hadn't seen today, we now have a "flavorless" option. Easier mixing if you're looking to mix it into a pre or amino product. It will not only help with your goals but improve the performance of the stack you mentioned.

M

messhall

Awards
I can't understand why people carb cycle when it really doesn't benefit vs traditional or keto diets. It really just makes things more complicated. And in the end probably makes it easier to stray from your desired calorie goal.

That being said, great stack. Only thing i usually advise for cut/recomp stacks is ArA as it's a solid addition.
I don't carb cycle often, but when I've done it in the past, It gave me good results. I find it easier to stick to and helps me keep a little more of my size and reduces the lethargy I get from standard Keto diets. Generally I just stick to traditional clean eating, but trying to accelerate the loss during this time.

And I do like the addition of ARA. I've used in the past and liked it, but it was a little harsh on my joints. All those years of sports left my elbows and shoulders in bad shape..haha.

M

messhall

Awards
If you hadn't seen today, we now have a "flavorless" option. Easier mixing if you're looking to mix it into a pre or amino product. It will not only help with your goals but improve the performance of the stack you mentioned.
Thanks for the info!!

M

messhall

Awards
Looks good
i would add the Ergonine pre-workout as well. Personally i would swap the dose of norco to 2 pre-workout for the higher stim content which may aid your workout energy. ABE can increase hunger from previous reviews i have read (never ran it) so that may be a downfall while cutting.

So do 1 norco upon waking and then 2 caps later in the day (6-8 hours later) or whenever your pre-workout is.
Thanks for your input.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks good

You beat me to it! I just saw you warning about ABE. I must type slow

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You beat me to it! I just saw you warning about ABE. I must type slow
When i teach keyboarding i am upward to 120-130 Words/minute on the programs we offer at our school district
Business major always on the computers :)

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Mag with alphadex and might as well throw in the one and only Ergonine FTW

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When i teach keyboarding i am upward to 120-130 Words/minute on the programs we offer at our school district
Business major always on the computers :)
I wonder how many words/minute I do typing from my phone

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I wonder how many words/minute I do typing from my phone
I type pretty fast on my phone too, but nothing matches my speed on a laptop or computer. Since i work on them for a living.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solid looking stack

I'll just throw in some anecdotal experience, I ran ABE on my last cut and didn't have much trouble staying at or under my caloric goals for the day. In fact I really enjoyed it because I felt it helped with performance and muscle fullness that I often lack throughout a cut

I say if OP hasn't tried it before, give it a shot!

M

messhall

Awards
I'll just throw in some anecdotal experience, I ran ABE on my last cut and didn't have much trouble staying at or under my caloric goals for the day. In fact I really enjoyed it because I felt it helped with performance and muscle fullness that I often lack throughout a cut

I say if OP hasn't tried it before, give it a shot!
Good to know...I appreciate your input!