Whats next? Cutting LOG Suggestions!!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
hello guys! so as probably some of you knows I am about to start a cutting log using "PES Shift" as "base", I just wanted to have some advice before starting.

Stats -->

started 3 weeks ago at 71.8 kg @ 9.8-10.5% fat
now 69 kg this morning @ 8.3% fat
175cm
35 years old

Goals -->

Cutting

Weeks since I started cutting -->

2 weeks

Duration -->

8 weeks

Actual/Previous Supplements taken -->

erase pro new formula
ABE Elite
tropinol xp
testabolan
DAA
dopadex
alphamine
target a-2
alpha t2
forsk-95

plus proteins and bcaa as usual + omega 3 and multivit

What am I planning to take in about 1/2 weeks is the following -->

PES Shift ( running in solo, I want to see and test the abilities of this product without adding any other fat burning or similar)
Alphamax?
and...........?? that's it?

proteins/bcaa/omega 3/multivit

I'd like to run not many product as I use to do..... this time it will have to be a straight forward cycle and I would like to cut, slowly to preserve the gains I got during the winter :)

thanks!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokem pyroxamine and alphadex worth a shot my man

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I still have yet to pick up a bottle of PES shift but i plan on it. And i like to do the same thing. I like to run a product solo to see what kind of results i personally get from it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I still have yet to pick up a bottle of PES shift but i plan on it. And i like to do the same thing. I like to run a product solo to see what kind of results i personally get from it.
yes, especially cause its only then that you understand exactly how it work for you :)

in my case I use to mix a lot of supplements and I would like to stop that :) even if I usually do this with well known ones :)

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you tried Lipomorph yet...?

Its a great non-stim fat burner, that can be stacked with almost anything.

Ive been using it with good results. I added it into my regimen about a month ago and have lost
a little over a pound a week and this was with no change in diet.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried Lipomorph yet...?

Its a great non-stim fat burner, that can be stacked with almost anything.

Ive been using it with good results. I added it into my regimen about a month ago and have lost
a little over a pound a week and this was with no change in diet.
thanks a lot for the advice mate but as I mentioned I would like to avoid adding any fat burners and use only SHIFT to test the beast in solo :)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Wait 2 weeks? Like 2 weeks not 2 months? It would be very hard to see effects from a product in 2 weeks

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Wait 2 weeks? Like 2 weeks not 2 months? It would be very hard to see effects from a product in 2 weeks
my MISTAKE man, I did an error in formatting the text, I meant 2 weeks I started my cutting :)

I will run the stack for 8 weeks :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I have edited and fixed the "issue" thanks for pointing me there ;)

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
my MISTAKE man, I did an error in formatting the text, I meant 2 weeks I started my cutting :)

I will run the stack for 8 weeks :)
that makes much more sense. Only thing I would actually suggest is maybe another 50mg of forsk

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks a lot for the advice mate but as I mentioned I would like to avoid adding any fat burners and use
only SHIFT to test the beast in solo :)

My mistake bro. I just reread what you wrote. I thought you were looking for another fat burner to stack. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
that makes much more sense. Only thing I would actually suggest is maybe another 50mg of forsk
uhmmmm even considering that both, SHIFT and Alphamax already got forsk?
vujade no worries mate, thanks a lot anyway for taking the time to post here :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you aren't looking to add any additional fat burning ingredients to hinder the ability to gauge results with Shift and Alphamax I'd just stick with them and continue your multi, protein powder, bcaa, and omega 3 (and keep taking any other normal staples like creatine if you usually do). Only thing I'd possibly suggest is continuing a pre-workout if that is a usual as well (stim or non-stim depending on what you are looking for at the moment).

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't looking to add any additional fat burning ingredients to hinder the ability to gauge results with Shift and Alphamax I'd just stick with them and continue your multi, protein powder, bcaa, and omega 3 (and keep taking any other normal staples like creatine if you usually do). Only thing I'd possibly suggest is continuing a pre-workout if that is a usual as well (stim or non-stim depending on what you are looking for at the moment).
Good thanks

Indeed I use always my good friend high volume :) never use creatine since if I do I'll become bloated in no time lol my body doesn't really like it :)

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I know it's often difficult to go from using multiple supplements to trusting just one, but why not try Shift solo with your staples? Try it solo for at least the first 4 weeks and you can always add the Alphamax for the second 4 weeks.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I know it's often difficult to go from using multiple supplements to trusting just one, but why not try Shift solo with your staples? Try it solo for at least the first 4 weeks and you can always add the Alphamax for the second 4 weeks.
Well.... Agree with you, it's foing to be psicologcly hard as I'll be thinking all time to my loved ABE epro and others... Just fear I'll get "soft" lol without all those magic ones :)

My diet is really strict and I'm not having a cheat meal since 3 weeks I started cutting so that is not the problem ;) as I said is more in my mind...

Said that you gave me a great suggestion and I'm considering to run it like you said..... But I just say it's Finns be thoug lol

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
uhmmmm even considering that both, SHIFT and Alphamax already got forsk?
vujade no worries mate, thanks a lot anyway for taking the time to post here :)
You could stack Shift and AlphaMax. It would be an interesting stack to follow since Shift is new and I haven't seen those two products stacked yet. Also, Alphamine and AlphaMax have been used and have shown to be a successful stack, so I have no doubt that Shift + AlphaMax would be great. The Arimistane will give you that great look towards the end of your cut. You can also add an extra 50 mg of F95 if you wish!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
You could stack Shift and AlphaMax. It would be an interesting stack to follow since Shift is new and I haven't seen those two products stacked yet. Also, Alphamine and AlphaMax have been used and have shown to be a successful stack, so I have no doubt that Shift + AlphaMax would be great. The Arimistane will give you that great look towards the end of your cut. You can also add an extra 50 mg of F95 if you wish!
thanks a lot... still not sure tho about the added forsk, I am saying this since both products Alphamax and Shift got Forsk already, also, I have been taking Forsk-95 AN for more than 2 months now so..... yes this is something I did not mention on the first post, forgot about it :) tooooo many lol

the possibility of running Alphamax only the last 4 weeks is great too.... I am considering the two options

1-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or
1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Not a PH... a SARM. But still hormonal :)
Correct, OP did you ask for a non-hormonal stack? If so, my bad

In that case -(-)Epi products are great for leaning out effects (Epi is non-hormonal)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Correct, OP did you ask for a non-hormonal stack? If so, my bad

In that case -(-)Epi products are great for leaning out effects (Epi is non-hormonal)
no worries mate I was just asking for advice so yours is welcome too :)

SARM selective androgen receptor modulator..... I have read a lot of stuff about it, I went through an anavar+proviron cycle last winter which treated me well, stopped last December, got almost 4kg so i was pretty happy but once finished..... i was shut down and i could not keep all the gains... I never tried anything like SARM tho so that could be a possibility too.... if it is not tooooo complicate like the cycle I had..... I could consider this too.... I just want to clarify this si going to be a cutting stack/cycle so I don't wanna take the risk of accumulate any water retention.....

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
no worries mate I was just asking for advice so yours is welcome too :)

SARM selective androgen receptor modulator..... I have read a lot of stuff about it, I went through an anavar+proviron cycle last winter which treated me well, stopped last December, got almost 4kg so i was pretty happy but once finished..... i was shut down and i could not keep all the gains... I never tried anything like SARM tho so that could be a possibility too.... if it is not tooooo complicate like the cycle I had..... I could consider this too.... I just want to clarify this si going to be a cutting stack/cycle so I don't wanna take the risk of accumulate any water retention.....
I don't think I've seen anyone report water retention from Osta. An Osta cycle isn't too complicated the AlphaMax would keep any e related sides at bay. It effects everyone differently, some get shut down pretty bad, some seem to not at all

Still a SERM PCT is needed, and may be wise to keep a t-booster around if libido gets swept (I think Dermacrine is great for that)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I don't think I've seen anyone report water retention from Osta. An Osta cycle isn't too complicated the AlphaMax would keep any e related sides at bay. It effects everyone differently, some get shut down pretty bad, some seem to not at all

Still a SERM PCT is needed, and may be wise to keep a t-booster around if libido gets swept (I think Dermacrine is great for that)
I will consider this option too then so for now we have:

1-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or
1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or
1-8 weeks shift+alphamax+osta Elite/any ostarine similar product

PS if osta elite shred like the picture of your avatar then Ill buy 5 lol :p

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
If you are already taking shift and alphamax no need for extra f95. I'm just getting confused by your posts as there is a stack on the top but later you say you are taking shift solo to judge its effects.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

1-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or
1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or

If you want to cut for all 8 weeks, I would go with option 1. If you want to cut for all 8 weeks and then go into a recomp after, I would go the second option.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
If you are already taking shift and alphamax no need for extra f95. I'm just getting confused by your posts as there is a stack on the top but later you say you are taking shift solo to judge its effects.
that stack is the one i am now, I have specified "Actual/Previous Supplements taken -->" to avoid confusing ppl :) if I did, sorry about it :)

then I am saying I would like to run it as a solo fat burner :)

thanks anyway for the advice :) did not want to confuse anyone :p

MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards

1-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or
1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax
or

That is following an Osta run lol (only thing I've ever taken hormonal). I'd recommend the last option as it'd yield the best results. But it's really about whether or not you want to run Osta or not

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
That is following an Osta run lol (only thing I've ever taken hormonal). I'd recommend the last option as it'd yield the best results. But it's really about whether or not you want to run Osta or not
indeed.... and all consequences.... I am thinking and considering the all three options ;) in the meantime please continue to provide such a great advice guys :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I am still thinking on how to run this cycle, if you guys have any other advice please share it with me :) that will be really appreciated.

atm I am more oriented to the simple and hopefully effective cycle like:

1-8 weeks shift+alphamax

the reason why is cause I have fear of SARM cause I don't wanna go through all I went through while I was on anavar.....

but at the same time I am really tempted..... especially if no water retention and lots of pure and lean gains are there waiting for me... :p

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Look at post #28 for my suggestion.
great, so you are saying that if I start both products at the same time its just gonna be a cut? if I start just shift and then alphamax then in that case it will be cut and then recomp?

thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm curious to see what AntM has to say, but taking a supplement isn't going to dictate whether you're cutting or recomping necessarily. That will be mainly determined by your diet, and the supplements will help you reach your goals. In my experience, trying to recomp is difficult because you really have to know your body and you have to stick to a very strict caloric intake to be in a mild surplus while keeping fat gain at a minimum. Shift+Alphamax would be a great stack, but at the end of the day your diet and training will be the main determining factors in your results

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
great, so you are saying that if I start both products at the same time its just gonna be a cut? if I start just shift and then alphamax then in that case it will be cut and then recomp?

thanks
I would run AlphaMax weeks 4-12 if you're going to increase cals after the 8 weeks cut because I think it will help assist you in putting on lean mass after being at a caloric deficit for 8 weeks. That will mostly come down to diet, but the supplement can help as well. Plus, it is a way to extend the cycle. I wouldn't go longer than that though because I wouldn't run F95 more than 12 weeks. You can run both all 8 weeks or do a staggered approach no matter what your goal is though. I just personally like a staggered approach.

I'm curious to see what AntM has to say, but taking a supplement isn't going to dictate whether you're cutting or recomping necessarily. That will be mainly determined by your diet, and the supplements will help you reach your goals. In my experience, trying to recomp is difficult because you really have to know your body and you have to stick to a very strict caloric intake to be in a mild surplus while keeping fat gain at a minimum. Shift+Alphamax would be a great stack, but at the end of the day your diet and training will be the main determining factors in your results
Yes, diet is going to dictate recomping, bulking, or cutting. Recomping is difficult, but can be done. What I should have said in that post was transitioning to a bulking diet. To some, transitioning from a cut to a bulk can be hard mentally. For some, people may not want to look a little puffier or softer which is why I would run AlphaMax, ArA, or anything else that can help one still look lean while in that transition.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Yes, diet is going to dictate recomping, bulking, or cutting. Recomping is difficult, but can be done. What I should have said in that post was transitioning to a bulking diet. To some, transitioning from a cut to a bulk can be hard mentally. For some, people may not want to look a little puffier or softer which is why I would run AlphaMax, ArA, or anything else that can help one still look lean while in that transition.
I agree 100%. Just make sure you're taking in an adequate amount of calories when you start transitioning from a cut if you decide to go that route. I've done similar 'recomp' phases after my cut to stay lean and try to put on a little mass while staying shredded, but I feel that I kept my calories too low in when starting recomp based supplements, like Alphamax or ArA, and really missed out on some of the potential of the products I was using. I think what Ant said is a great strategy though. And if you have your hands on Shift, just go for a 4 week cut for now and see how you look/feel then. You might as well just start off with a cut, even if its just a slight calorie deficit, and shred up with Shift!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
johntpatterso

Thanks a lot for your contribution in this thread, appreciated. my diet at the moment is based on a carb cycling 50 50 100 150 200 5 days rotation and 1840 kcal a day the amount of % of macro-nutrients changes based on the amount of carbs i will have a particular day, it is working till now and I am not having any cheat meal, I will then increase or decrease based on the results which i am monitoring every day/week :)

AntM1564

thanks a lot to you too :) I was actually thinking to run a cycle of 8 weeks for cutting and then maintaining the lean mass as long as I can :) my diet is spot on, at least based on my knowledge and on my body, I know how my body react related to the different nutrients so I have shaped the diet based on this.
My fat intake at the moment is 40-50g a day, 15%saturated 35% mono and the rest polyunsaturated, coming from supplements omega3-6-9 and extra virgin olive oil+flax seed oil and rapeseed oil :) (salmon some time :p) carbs are coming from oats, gluten free, brown basmati rice all with a low GI and low GL. proteins are coming from tuna/chicken/salmon/PES Select/IsoFlex ALL Max.

I think I am doing everything right... so I will just need some "help" from shift and Alphamax :)

still wondering if adding the osta....

defo a 12 weeks of shift/alphamax :) adding alphamax from the 5th week on probably...

thinking thinking thinking.....

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
thinking thinking thinking.....
Overthinking ;) I understand that you don't want to "waste" time on a cycle that isn't how you've done it in the past, but give it a shot. If you're unsure on adding osta, try what you have planned without it and then with it and you'll be able to really know what the difference is.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Overthinking ;) I understand that you don't want to "waste" time on a cycle that isn't how you've done it in the past, but give it a shot. If you're unsure on adding osta, try what you have planned without it and then with it and you'll be able to really know what the difference is.
i guess I will do:

1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax
8-12 weeks shift+alphamax --- MAYBE osta

this should cover cutting and recomp :)

what do you guys think?

and this will be a really straight forward cycle/stack, few supplements and good ones exactly what I wanted to do in order to "understand" and "feel" everything and without mixing everything up and eventually not knowing which product is doing what... lol

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
this

1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax
8-12 weeks shift+alphamax

and if needed at the end, last 4 weeks, if I won't see myself how I wanna see myself lol, I will use costa :)

thanks everybody for the support and I hope to see you on my log :) I will start on Monday.

from today on, for 1 week, I will stop taking anything, to reset, and I will start on Monday just with shift and my staple

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
this

1-4 weeks shift
4-8 weeks shift+alphamax
8-12 weeks shift+alphamax

and if needed at the end, last 4 weeks, if I won't see myself how I wanna see myself lol, I will use costa :)

thanks everybody for the support and I hope to see you on my log :) I will start on Monday.

from today on, for 1 week, I will stop taking anything, to reset, and I will start on Monday just with shift and my staple
I think what you have laid out will be just fine. Like bolt mentioned just continue your dailies and maybe add a pre-workout. Looking forward to this my brother. :)