AMP Citrate or DMBA HCL?

tin gorilla

Awards
Looking to buy bulk raws of each before the ban. Which is more effective?

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
They arent that expensive just buy both then you'll be stocked up for the stimpocalypse

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
So i've used a few times now, tolerance build up on par with AMP C...
i have used 300-500mg for weeks now without any tolerance issues, also find it works really well when you keep your caffeine lower to

Piledahlaren

Piledahlaren

Awards
  • Established
i have used 300-500mg for weeks now without any tolerance issues, also find it works really well when you keep your caffeine lower to
wtf crazy dose!? I go with 100mg + 200mg caffeine have endless energy :)

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Haven't used either, actually. 1,3 started giving me prostate issues so I just roll with caffeine.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prostate issues?!
Nothing serious, but could tell there was a mild pressure and every time I'd be working out is constantly feel like I had to pre, but couldn't or there wasn't much. And when I did, it was like a very slight dripping faucet at the end (e.g. no matter what I did, there was always a few drops left afterward).

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What's a good source to buy these in bulk?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know about AMP Citrate but what supps contain DMBA HCL? The pre I'm going to start soon has AMPIberry in it. What's that? lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
wtf crazy dose!? I go with 100mg + 200mg caffeine have endless energy :)
maybe not for me seems that is my sweet spot and it says on the bag that 300mg is the dose anyway. for it i usually use 300mg caffeine, but when i cycle of it all together i drop caffeine down to 200mg and do half.