NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AM members

So with our favourite stims DMAA and AMP Citrate (DMBA) being phased out, I need to find a new awesome stim to get me the Feelz. So I have created this thread for other members to give input on what they have found to be effective, whether its a single ingredient or a combo.

Feel free to drop by with some ideas.

Thanks

Dirty Dan

Dirty Dan

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great thread, I'm subbed along to find out some more options as well.

I wish Uncut was still around.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Caffeine :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
LOLOL thanks for the contribution!

I'll start, I enjoy rauwolscine, Caffeine and Higenamine.
You bet :)

I agree with the three you mentioned though. Especially when in a combination together.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
DMBA HCL crew for now :) until my bulk bag runs out then new pes pre will be my stim of choice probably

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I like to add yhcl and synephrine to my pre's seems to work for me, usually take about 400-450mg caffiene in whatever pre I'm using then add all the other ingredients I want that it doesn't have.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to add yhcl and synephrine to my pre's seems to work for me, usually take about 400-450mg caffiene in whatever pre I'm using then add all the other ingredients I want that it doesn't have.
No a massive user of Synepherine really, what dose you find optimal and what form do you use?

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great thread, I'm subbed along to find out some more options as well.

I wish Uncut was still around.
I can still buy uncut in Canada. Is that good??

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didn't realize Uncut was no longer available! I have an unopened bottle i've been waiting to crack open. In the meantime, my goto preworkout is 5g of MAN Game Day stacked with 24mg of ephedrine hcl!

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Is Bromantane a pharmaceutical?? looks interesting.
It was developed as such much like other commonly used substances (noopept, sulbutiamine, racetams) but it is available like the aforementioned substances are.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have some bulk sulbutiamine i've been meaning to cap; anyone know what a good dose and/or stack would be for this stuff?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I have some bulk sulbutiamine i've been meaning to cap; anyone know what a good dose and/or stack would be for this stuff?
The lowest dose I've seen used is 200mg, I've used up to 1g at once but it made me really irritable. However I found that taking it with anything else that contains thiamine diminishes the effect so it would necessitate dosing higher or not taking the thiamine containing supplement which from my experience was Amino IV.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The lowest dose I've seen used is 200mg, I've used up to 1g at once but it made me really irritable. However I found that taking it with anything else that contains thiamine diminishes the effect so it would necessitate dosing higher or not taking the thiamine containing supplement which from my experience was Amino IV.
I'm thinking 500mg together with 5g Game Day and 24mg of ephedrine hcl might be something i'll try in the coming week!

khwaj

Awards
also bought myself bulk DMBA from ebay

then just buy any pre and add DMBA to it and your set

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
currently looking for theacrine, want to try adding that to the mix but no luck finding it. emailed teacor producers to no avail.

hoping powder city brand higenamine is good to go.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
No a massive user of Synepherine really, what dose you find optimal and what form do you use?
I use syneburn (primaforce) they use Advantra Z®

If I'm dosing it with my pre I usually I usually do 2-3 caps syneburn, and 5-12.5mg yhcl, at least for me they play off each other very well.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I use syneburn (primaforce) they use Advantra Z

If I'm dosing it with my pre I usually I usually do 2-3 caps syneburn, and 5-12.5mg yhcl, at least for me they play off each other very well.
Thanks for the info.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Hello my name is Jack, and i am a addict.... hahah Going through some withdraw systems right now....

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just ordered some Alphamine, so I'll let you know in a couple days. Never tried a Yohimbe product before. We shall see.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Lol I use hemoshock, still has DMAA in it !

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
DMAA is still around if you know where to look! But the strongest stim Ive used otherwise is Stimul8 from Finaflex. For a homemade concoction, 2 caps USP epi burn pro, 30mg synephrine, and 25mg Ephedra had me going pretty hard.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Really loving the stim effect from 2 caps OxyMax XT, pretty damn strong but still smooth and awesome effects on mood!

oo123

Awards
Caffeine with the leftover 1;3 DMAA that Nutra used to sell.
I recently bought some 1;3 DMBA and bromantane too...they seem to work fine.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Genomyx "Stimaholic" has a good kick to it. Stimul8 is another solid choice.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really loving the stim effect from 2 caps OxyMax XT, pretty damn strong but still smooth and awesome effects on mood!
I think this thread will be better served if people/reps don't plug their products in but rather list the stims.

Ey? What you guys reckon?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine with the leftover 1;3 DMAA that Nutra used to sell.
I recently bought some 1;3 DMBA and bromantane too...they seem to work fine.
Can you provide some detail on bromoantanes effects. Do you stack with caff etc?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
who saw this lol front page of AM (Article) can't link.

Hi-tech Pharmaceuticals Suing Harvard Researchers for $200 Million

for the BMPEA & A. rigidula issue

also something i noticed on Ergolog to

Ornithine strengthens mental effects of caffeine

The stimulant caffeine has more effect when combined with the amino acid ornithine write researchers at the Japanese Kirin Company in Preventive Nutrition and Food Science. According to the Japanese, ornithine not only enhances the desirable mental effects of caffeine, it also helps these effects to last longer.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can you provide some detail on bromoantanes effects. Do you stack with caff etc?
Cut/Paste.

What is Bromantane?

Bromantane, also known by the brand name Ladasten, is a stimulant drug that was developed in Russia in the late 1980’s. It is quite the unique drug because it acts as both a stimulant and as an anxiolytic (mental relaxant). If you are well versed with nootropics then you most likely know that stimulants are some of the most utilized cognitive enhancers. Their effects have a quick onset and leave the user feeling energized, motivated, euphoric and alert. However, these effects come at a price, the price being a “crash” which leaves the user feeling lethargic, tired and slightly depressed after the effects of the drug wear off. Nevertheless, if stimulants are used intelligently and with careful planning they can greatly serve a person’s needs.

bromantane Bromantane, A Unique Stimulant
Bromantane Chemical Structure
Bromantane acquired a bit of awareness in the 1990’s after several athletes in the 1996 Summer Olympics were tested positive for it. It is known to enhance aerobic and anerobic endurance and provides an unfair advantage and has since been banned.

What is Bromantane’s Mechansim of Action?

Bromantane is known to be a dopamine and serotonin reuptake inhibitor which basically means that it increases the amount of serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitters present in the synpases between nerve cells. Nerve cells communicate with one another by sending neurotransmitters (like dopamine and serotonin) to the synapses (fluid filled spaces) between them and binding to the receptors of the nerve cells around them. When more neurotransmitters are left in the spaces between the nerve cells more of them bind with receptors that cause cascades of effects that relate to the particular neurotransmitter/receptor complex. For example, when large numbers of dopamine neurotransmitters bind with dopamine receptors a cascade of reactions occur that causes a person to feel energized, euphoric and motivated. Bromantane, by causing the build up of serotonin and dopamine in the synapse, causes a person to feeling energetic, motivated and euphoric for a certain period of time. (2, 3, 5)

Dopamine Norepinephrine Serotonin Bromantane, A Unique Stimulant
(10)
Bromantane is also known to increase the presence of 5-HT and 5-HIAA (metabolites of serotonin) in the frontal cortex which means it causes an increase of serotonin activity in the part of the brain responsible for reward, attention, short-term memory tasks, planning, and motivation. (2)

Bromantane induces its anxiolytic effects by strengthening GABA-ergic mediation. (7,8)

It should be noted that bromantane is known to affect the cholinergic system at toxic doses, but of course it is best to turn to other nootropics if one wants to enhance the activity of the cholinergic system in their nervous system. (4,5)

In a study that was conducted on 10 healthy adult volunteers, a single dose of bromantane was shown to improve motor performance, vigilance and productive capability. (6)

What is the Recommended Dosage and Are There Side Effects?

The effective dose for rats is 30 mg/kg, however, no source has published an official advised dose for humans.

The effects of bromantane are sex dependent, females absorb it much faster than males and have a shorter duration of effects. (8)

As with most stimulants, it is best to be careful when dosing with bromantane. The side effects that are possible range from gastrointestinal issues and headaches to life threatening complications at high doses.

Overview

Bromantane, also known by the brand name Ladasten, is a stimulant drug that was developed in Russia in the late 1980’s.
It is quite the unique drug because it acts as both a stimulant and as an anxiolytic (mental relaxant).
Bromantane is known to be a dopamine and serotonin reuptake inhibitor which basically means that it increases the amount of serotonin and dopamine neurotransmitters present in the synpases between nerve cells.
Bromantane, by causing the build up of serotonin and dopamine in the synapse, causes a person to feeling energetic, motivated and euphoric for a certain period of time.
The effective dose for rats is 30 mg/kg, however, no source has published an official advised dose for humans.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
http: //omicsonline.org/a-rapid-and-sensitive-assay-for-the-quantitation-of-bromantane-in-human-plasma-2161-0673.1000120. pdf

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
http: //omicsonline.org/a-rapid-and-sensitive-assay-for-the-quantitation-of-bromantane-in-human-plasma-2161-0673.1000120. pdf

Thanks for copy/paste. Im more interested in users anecdotes..

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

In regards to the caffeine + ornithine study, it appears that the ornithine dose was pretty low (200mg with 100mg caffeine), so could the same benefits (synergism) be achieved with, say, 3-4g citrulline (common pre-workout dose), considering that citrulline supplementation can increase ornithine levels?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for copy/paste. Im more interested in users anecdotes..
The mood boost is hard to beat, it kind of creeps up on you in regards to it's stimulating effects. If you take it pre workout it really becomes more prominent as the workout progresses. Kind of like original craze used to lol but it isn't related to PEAs.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I like Psyched pre-workout capsules.
- $10 for 30 days supply right now
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1431171209.070283.jpg

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established

iirc in one of these past threads it was discussed that potentiating stim effect is only going to desensitize you faster. This doesnt inherently mean ornithine is bad but if it does work, or other things similar, it might be wise to use them only once you become more stim tolerant.

has any common folk/none reps had any luck getting theacrine? seems like that might be a good longer term solution, ive heard it doesnt desensitize you as much.

on another note im just somewhat surprised theres not more good sources for dmaa. its almost gotten to RC levels where i hear very mixed reviews on the ones ive heard of.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The mood boost is hard to beat, it kind of creeps up on you in regards to it's stimulating effects. If you take it pre workout it really becomes more prominent as the workout progresses. Kind of like original craze used to lol but it isn't related to PEAs.
I use phenylpiracetam 3xweek.How does Bromantane compare to it?

gen10frk

Awards
You mentioned hi-tech pharmacueticals. They have two products on the market that still contain DMAA. They are both clones of usp labs oxyelite pro and jack3d. Still able to make them pending outcome of sueing the FDA. Hydroxy elite pro and jack'd up are the names.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Two scoops enhanced and one scoop supercharge always makes a great workout. Add some beta-alanin, niacin and decaffeine-malate, and leg day is covered too:32:

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't really looked into bromantane. Quick search and it looks interesting but not sure about it pre. mr.cooper69 have any thoughts/opinions on this preworkout?

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
I use phenylpiracetam 3xweek.How does Bromantane compare to it?
I like bromantane better because though I didn't use it every day I never noticed any sort of tolerance like with phenylp. Also the energy isn't a bounce off the walls kind of energy more just generally a lot more engaged and determined to accomplish the task at hand.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like bromantane better because though I didn't use it every day I never noticed any sort of tolerance like with phenylp. Also the energy isn't a bounce off the walls kind of energy more just generally a lot more engaged and determined to accomplish the task at hand.
PM sent