Summer Stack HELP

pjunior33

Awards
So I decided i'm going to do a recomp while trying to add some lean mass..

I have a ton of products in mind i just can't nail what I should put together for this run.

Products I already have (Alphamax , Ostarine (85 5mg pills left) PCT Rev Black, Pure Test

Products I am considering buying but not sure how to incorporate:

AbE
ArA
Dermacrine

I was thinking about Alphamax, Dermacrine and finishing the Osta, then use the Rev black for PCT??

I'm also not opposed to scrapping the Osta from this run, just figured i'd use it up tho..

I am already pretty defined but i've gained bit of lower stomach fat and want to refine my abs , i also want to increase strength and add some lean lbs... Suggestions? Much appreciated!!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
How many threads do you have? Consolidate your questions in one thread please

pjunior33

Awards
Ya kind of went overboard on the "cant decide" kick -- figured i'd list all products here and get some thoughts

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Ditch the osta, there's not enough to be useful.

Xgels (ara) + Abe + magnitropin would give you unreal results.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Certainly consider ABE:

Anacyclus will give you LBM gains, nutrient partitioning, and noticeable body composition changes.

Lodhra extract increases and has a synergistic effect with forskolin by the increase in cAMP which will improve fat loss, increased muscle mass, and improve thyroid function.

Eleutherococcus Senticosus (Root) Extract has human data showing performance enhancement for both aerobic and anaerobic as well as being able to spare muscle protein and glycogen and shift fuel sources to fatty acids which lead to increased fat loss plus a plethora of health benefits.

ArA is also a great supplement and I would recommend trying to stack ABE + ArA at some point.

pjunior33

Awards
Ok agreed thanks for the info. Would alphamax and Abe be a nice stack without the Ara?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok agreed thanks for the info. Would alphamax and Abe be a nice stack without the Ara?
Yes, that would be a nice recomp stack.

You'll be getting Forskolin from both products, so dosing apart would be recommended.

Be sure to dose ABE prior to your two largest meals.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
X-gels + Mag is my go too. You can also stack Mag and alphadex. DM me if you have questions man. Boone and bayne hit the nail on the head replaying to this.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that would be a nice recomp stack.

You'll be getting Forskolin from both products, so dosing apart would be recommended.

Be sure to dose ABE prior to your two largest meals.
Follow this advice OP. It will help curb an GI discomfort, if there is any. The two products stack nicely togethe

pjunior33

Awards
Ok - if you had to choose, would you pick Alphamax and ArA or Alphamax and AbE for a recomp?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely riding that X Gels + ABE train. Solid stack right there and perfect for summer lean gains.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok - if you had to choose, would you pick Alphamax and ArA or Alphamax and AbE for a recomp?
I personally would choose AlphaMax + ArA. However, I have never ran ABE + AlphaMax. Either way, you cannot go wrong. With ABE, you get the extra Forskolin, which will help with your recomp goals. I am hoping to stack these two later on.

Speaking from experience, and my current run of AlphaMax + ArA, I have noticed some strength gain, increase in vascularity, better sleep, and the pumps are amazing. All in all, as long as your diet, nutrition, and rest are solid, you cannot go wrong with either stack. I would run one now and the other in the future.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
ABE Ara and Dermacrine would be an amazing stack. I'd stock up and save the Osta. You could try the alpha max

Go to orbit and you can save 10% with the code social. You can get them all their and save a good chunk of change.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 5
MTPMJM Anabolics 6
Supplements 18
Type O Hero Supplements 21
Weight Loss 1