Ep1c unleashed logs?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
The stuff has been out for a few weeks, where's all the logs?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Idk where current logs are but I beta tested both the td and oral and had really nice recomp effects. I respond well to epi products in general though. It's a solid product for sure.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
There are people who are logging it in their regular Training Logs as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was hoping to see more feedback on this by this point as well OP. I only see one non rep logging going on AM :(

BigRed1974

BigRed1974

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yeah I just started logging it starting on the last page of my workout thread.
I would post a link but looks like the forum won't let me do that anymore cause not enough post.
My log name is in my Signature at the bottom.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
also here are some of the comments from the tester..

Here's a bit of tester feedback from several of our AM members to get you going...

---

carmineb1

“Still noticing the same effects I have since the beginning. Increased sweat, endurance has been crazy, good pump and vascularity, muscle hardening. Seriously feeling like I barely need to rest at all when I sit the weight down. Muscles have been feeling fuller when reaching super compensation with my carb refeeds as well.”
corbin@nutra

“I started my 2 caps pwo and lol this stuff has now gone to borderline mild prohormone status for me. 10/10 pumps, great focus and just amazing strength.”

“I started this log at 170lbs and ended at 177lbs for a solid 7lb gain!!!! This is an awesome gain to me for a natural product with very little body fat gain! Endurance was tenfold increased running this product. Workouts lasted longer with more reps and exercises. Felt like the energizer bunny all through the cycle!”
Afi140

“The positives are still the same-DOMs, vascularity, endurance, fat loss/maintain strength and mass. If I had to make a direct comparison it would be very similar to [11-kt]”
edje007

“For me [EP1C Unleashed] outshines mild ph's (or not so mild) in the endurance department. Rest time in between sets is ridiculously short...never had that experience with any hormonal compound. For pumps it goes on par with mild ph's… zero lethargy...which does happen to me on a lot of ph's, aas.”
NoAddedHmones

“So standouts this week have been two things, noticeable body composition and recovery. I trained 6 days this week and could have easily done the whole 7 no problems… Other mentioned things, volume and weights continuing to progress. Body composition wise, as I mentioned earlier in the week my waist size has significantly reduced… That is impressive, a natural supplement actually allowing me to increase my work load and causing fat loss and muscle gain simultaneously.”

“This product most notable effect is tied between endurance and recovery. Both Are out of this world. Never had a supp provide the magnitude or even ball park it.”

---

So to sum it up, our testers reported that Ep1c Unleashed provided enhanced pumps, vascularity, endurance and recovery, and significant body composition changes - with one tester gaining 7 lbs, several other testers reducing body fat either while on maintenance or a cut. Comparisons of a natural supplement to pro hormone status, without any negative sid

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
doogans has a log up and running, can't post link though.

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Hmmm missed this yesterday, subbed for reading

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
The stuff has been out for a few weeks, where's all the logs?
A good number of logs present and a few with excellent detail and comparisons. Fed check them out and see if any match your goals and current training styles

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I just started my run with the TD and thought about doing a log, I'm not sure if I'm interesting enough though.. Lol

N

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I just started my run with the TD and thought about doing a log, I'm not sure if I'm interesting enough though.. Lol
Hopefully the product would do most of the work and carry the log :D

SuppJunkie

SuppJunkie

Awards
  • Established
Got two bottles of the epic transdermal on the way. I might just log it here unsponsored. I have used both follidrone and epic a few times so I should be able to see results.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got two bottles of the epic transdermal on the way. I might just log it here unsponsored. I have used both follidrone and epic a few times so I should be able to see results.
That would be awesome man!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
anabolicminds com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/268276-olympus-labs-ep1c.html

I just started one, I can't post a link because I don't have enough posts but it's in the Supplement Logs section.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
I'll do a log as well ;)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
About time grandpa!
25 going on 105 I'm feeling.

I will get log up tomorrow but I'll dose 2 caps pre workout 30mins with 1 scoop alphamine, 1 scoop conqu3r and 1 scoop vital1ty.

Unleash the beast