Brother has dry joints and bone pain 4 years after PH cycl

d1440

d1440

Banned
Awards
Im genuinely asking this for my brother,
He's been trying to get an answer for this and even saw his Primary physician. For now he takes fish oil.

He complains of dry joints and bone pain ; he says it's because 4 years ago he ran separate Epistane and Methyl-1D cycles 4 years ago (he told me to emphasize this was the original Methyl 1D). There have been no supplements or working out for the past 3 years since. He still complains about dry joints and pain in his bones similar to arthritis Im guessing.

His only question is if there is a permanent fix or a solution to this.

PS He is 28.

Personally as his loving brother any input you guys can give I would love to pass along to him.

Much Thanks

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
there are several high tier joint supplements on the market, also I recommend he try a multi vit and get off the couch. get him back in the gym.
finaflex has an active multi that includes a solid dose of joint healing compounds. combined with fish oil and a high grade joint complex + some gym time he should start feeling better sooner than later.

obviously he should go see an endo - primary doctors wont know how to help with hormone problems very well.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
He could try some higher quality fish oils to help with his joints. I would recommend http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/herbal-supplements/healthy-dietary-oils/orange-oximega-120-softgels.html

But - and I could be wrong. I highly doubt it's from his 4 years ago cycle. Seems a bit odd to me.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Cissus would be perfect, I would stack

Cissus 3g a day split into two doses
Elastamine 6 caps a day split into two
Oximega 4 caps a day split in two doses

Copy pasted from examine

Cissus quadrangularis
Cissus quadrangularis is a traditional medicine for joint and bone health (as well as various feminine disorders and menopause), and shows promise in promoting bone growth rates. It is popular as a joint aid for athletes, with preliminary evidence supporting this property of cissus.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus would be perfect, I would stack

Cissus 3g a day split into two doses
Elastamine 6 caps a day split into two
Oximega 4 caps a day split in two doses

Copy pasted from examine

Cissus quadrangularis
Cissus quadrangularis is a traditional medicine for joint and bone health (as well as various feminine disorders and menopause), and shows promise in promoting bone growth rates. It is popular as a joint aid for athletes, with preliminary evidence supporting this property of cissus.
This. SNS Cissus XT would be awesome for this. I've seen it pretty cheap recently as well!

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good advice in here. I would be interested to see what his primary thinks is the issue. Highly unlikely that a DS cycle 4 years ago caused this. If that was the case with their widespread use you would see more individuals presenting with these symptoms.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Cissus or Flex pack helped my joints a ton and Omegas

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe try some achilles by antaeus labs. Thats usually my go to joint supp if my joints are achy.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
For joints:

Curcumin with piperine
Cissus XT

Give that a go.

Curcumin is a nice anti inflammatory which will help control the oain at the joint and while Cissus is a lesser anti inflam, itl help joint reformation

sanguine

Awards
This obviously isn't something to be "fixed" with supplements. He hasn't worked out in three years? No wonder he feels crappy. Tell him to get moving again.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sns cissus or Achilles and orange triad (it's a staple for me but the joint complex helps for sure)

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It ain't from the steroids.

M1d 4,5,6,7,8 years ago was just dhea an other stuff. Although, a version did also have 4mg of Atd, a normal dosage was 50-100mg.

He should go see a doctor.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
This obviously isn't something to be "fixed" with supplements. He hasn't worked out in three years? No wonder he feels crappy. Tell him to get moving again.
Really? If he has inflammation occuring at the joint, how wouldnt an anti inflammatory based supplement help him?

For some people joint pain will prevent exercise. Its best to control the pain before.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Jup, get him back in the gym man. I got some back pains myself, and they always get a lot worse when I don't work out for a while . training and fish oil, a perfect combination

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cissus or Achilles.

But I echo that blood work needs to be done. It's easy to make suggestions, but the actual cause could be anything (and I doubt it was from either of those cycles).

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
How about 100mg dark chocolate, 2g agimatine and two scoops of the good old jack3d bro's? Good to go in 20 minutes every time

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about 100mg dark chocolate, 2g agimatine and two scoops of the good old jack3d bro's? Good to go in 20 minutes every time
???

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Sorry bro. This comment were ment for a thread about pwo's. Dont know how it ended here.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry bro. This comment were ment for a thread about pwo's. Dont know how it ended here.
lol no worries -- just saw it in the other thread.

I was just trying to figure out how that concoction would be good for joint health ;)

infinitepower

infinitepower

Awards
D flame, cissuss, ice 3 times a day, and e-pharm joint force

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Well, in my opinion the old jack3d will be good for almost everything, including bad weather:cool2: But I can see why you asked. Lol