Berberine?

halljo

halljo

Awards
Does Berberine actually do anything beneficial for a bodybuilder? I've read a few things about it, but I'm not seeing the connection. I guess keeping insulin levels from spiking could help with cutting, but if in a bulking phase I would think that would work against you. Maybe I'm just confused as to the real effects.

Spaniard

Spaniard

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Berberine is legit

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Berberine is good. Just make sure to cap it if it's just the powder. It tastes horrible.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Echoing what's already been said :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Good thread there
wasn't berberine on the list of things analyzed was going to carry at one time? i remember cooper is a fan.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have suggested it before and I believe coop has as well. Maybe we will carry it in the future but as of now I haven't heard anything about it. Would be a great addittion to the line up IMO. That and banaba.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have suggested it before and I believe coop has as well. Maybe we will carry it in the future but as of now I haven't heard anything about it. Would be a great addittion to the line up IMO. That and banaba.
A gda formula from AS would be great!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i agree!!!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
halljo

halljo

Awards
So I will take it the Berberine and banaba are better together then using just one alone?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I will take it the Berberine and banaba are better together then using just one alone?
Both have good data on glucose control.

Banaba may inhibit uptake of carbohydrates to a degree, so if bulking, it may not be the best to dose with.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Analyzed line is more for single ingredient products (with the exception of Lipovate)
I understand that AS is more of a single ingredient line, but before the release of Lipovate I remember cooper mentioning that there are formulas (multiple) in the pipeline.

I was just expressing an interest in a scientifically backed, adequately dosed GDA that your company would be more than capable of putting out ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand that AS is more of a single ingredient line, but before the release of Lipovate I remember cooper mentioning that there are formulas (multiple) in the pipeline.

I was just expressing an interest in a scientifically backed, adequately dosed GDA that your company would be more than capable of putting out ;)
Express away my friend :)

I would like to see a GDA or single ingredient glucose control agents such as Berberine, Na-RALA as well.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Express away my friend :)

I would like to see a GDA or single ingredient glucose control agents such as Berberine, Na-RALA as well.
X2..

DarthGainer

Awards
I would love to see Berberine in the AS line as well as hica/Leucine combo.

Any news on LV hitting line PES/AS guys?