Best product to stack with Dermacrine?

P

pjunior33

Awards
I'm 25 , 6'2 193.

I'm looking to run a solid stack without the need for SERM pct (I have two bottles of 1-Andro and a bottle of 4-AD chrome, but don't want to run a SERM this summer)

I have been looking into Dermacrine and wondering what is a good recommendation to run alongside for lean mass gains and strength/recomp.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ergonine

9 of the very best Ergogenics or performance enhancers.
The best a natural product can be.

Data showing performance enhancement from all 9, our product write up on athletixsports.com cites a mountain of studies for each, and of course we use the studied amount for each.

All 9 for under $1/day in one delicious scoop.

Try out Ferulic acid which is unique to Ergonine, and has data showing both muscle growth and performance potential.

Overall potential:
Muscle gain
Performance enhancement
Fat loss
Enhanced recovery
And more

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Dermacrine + ergonine + Arachadonic acid - http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

Nice recomp - great strength and recovery.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is a good recommendation to run alongside for lean mass gains and strength/recomp.
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
MyoSynergy
ArA (X-Factor / X-Gels)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 , 6'2 193.

I'm looking to run a solid stack without the need for SERM pct (I have two bottles of 1-Andro and a bottle of 4-AD chrome, but don't want to run a SERM this summer)

I have been looking into Dermacrine and wondering what is a good recommendation to run alongside for lean mass gains and strength/recomp.
are you looking for something to stack with dermacrine on cycle or pct?

a lot of people use dermacrine on cycle as a test base for 1-andro.

P

pjunior33

Awards
Ya I was going to run Derma as test for cycle with 1-Andro but I really dont want to run a SERM this summer.

I was hoping to run Derma and maybe something like Ostarine or AbE for a nice recomp and to add some strength.. can't decide

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Anabeta/Anabeta Elite
MyoSynergy
ArA (X-Factor / X-Gels)
I would second this! Throw in some xgels by sns and ABE and that would be awesome!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 , 6'2 193.

I would definitely look into stacking it with AlphaMax. Since you mentioned recomp and lean gains, AlphaMax contains 50 mg of F95 which can aid in fat loss and muscle gain. The Arimistane will also estrogen some and help with your muscle gain and also give you that dry, hard look, pending your current bodyfat. The rest of the ingredients will work together to help aid in boosting free and total testosterone, which will help you with your goals.

P

pjunior33

Awards
Hmm ya AlphaMax seems solid for my stack - how does this look?

1. Dermacrine
2. 10-15 mg Ostarine a day
3. Alphamax
4. Maybe ArA on workout days - if i feel like splurging

PCT:

Rev Black PCT
Pure Test

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Myokems' Mag and X-gels and Ergonine any of those you are a winner

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm ya AlphaMax seems solid for my stack - how does this look?

1. Dermacrine
2. 10-15 mg Ostarine a day
3. Alphamax
4. Maybe ArA on workout days - if i feel like splurging

PCT:

Rev Black PCT
Pure Test
What about ArA during PCT? AlphaMax would also be solid to run during PCT as well.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What about ArA during PCT? AlphaMax would also be solid to run during PCT as well.
alphamax ran together with ara would kill my joints...i can tolerate alphamax solo, i can't even run ara!!!!!

P

pjunior33

Awards
So i think i'm going to run

Alphamax
Ostarine 10 / 15 mg ED

Not sure i really need the Dermacrine

And use the rev black for pct

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
So i think i'm going to run

Alphamax
Ostarine 10 / 15 mg ED

Not sure i really need the Dermacrine

And use the rev black for pct
You dont have enough quantity to run 15mg according to you other thread... why are you running alphamax during ostarine?

P

pjunior33

Awards
Wanted to run it for the arimistane -- what would you recommend to run with Osta?