The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stumbled upon this, Looks like more people have been found guilty when tested.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
shady business' gonna be shady. The whole supplement industry is shady as they are safe to sell until PROVEN illegal

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
This came up last week

Scary stuff

johnnyp

johnnyp

Awards
  • Established
After all the random herbs and stuff that BPI uses I'm not surprised.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Who is the source? I remember PA saying you could find trace amounts of a lot of things that would have almost zero effect (because the amounts are so small).

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here it is when the same methylclostebol was said to be in Versa-1 and BPI Anabolic Elite

"it appears to me that they did all these tests without proper handling of samples and instruments and everything just ended up getting contaminated (if you dont clean stuff well between sample preps and runs you will have ghost peaks in everything). And knowing usada they dont care, and they probably are more than happy to post fautly information to cause confusion amoungst athletes regarding supplements."

Patrick Arnold.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
In other words inconclusive.

The PR-XT one is really out there
Would have been a lot of contamination for 8 compounds

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
So much talk on them lately I'd like more info on the process and why the consensus is that it was cross-contaminated,

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just saw the whole list. Not sure what to think. Blackstone Labs Razors Edge has a ton of banned anabolic stuff in it. Anybody ever try it?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So much talk on them lately I'd like more info on the process and why the consensus is that it was cross-contaminated,
There's also cocaine on the dollar bills in your wallet.

And both that fact and the fact that these tests allege the presence of things like methylclostebol in a frighteningly high number of supplements are equally likely (not likely at all) to present any meaningful data.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
hmmmm very interesting great find, am interested to see if any more pop up

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The way I see it more likely contaminated then spike intentionally!

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I would imagine that in a lot of facilities that make multiple products the chance of cross contamination from airborne chemicals would be high. Those chemicals would only exist in trace amounts but they might still show up on tests.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

And both that fact and the fact that these tests allege the presence of things like methylclostebol in a frighteningly high number of supplements are equally likely (not likely at all) to present any meaningful data.
Is the testing done by USADA?

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Ding Ding Ding.

But who wants to actually use logic when stuff like this pops up? It's much easier just to start the witch hunt and spew hate at companies.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
where was it from TheSolution?

HardB0iled

HardB0iled

Awards
  • Established
Just spent the last hour licking a stack of ones because I ran out of pre-workout. Thanks for the tip.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here it is when the same methylclostebol was said to be in Versa-1 and BPI Anabolic Elite

"it appears to me that they did all these tests without proper handling of samples and instruments and everything just ended up getting contaminated (if you dont clean stuff well between sample preps and runs you will have ghost peaks in everything). And knowing usada they dont care, and they probably are more than happy to post fautly information to cause confusion amoungst athletes regarding supplements."

Patrick Arnold.
but yet the fda allows for cross contamination of highly allergic substances like peanuts and shellfish. to me this is a much higher public health risk than banned substances as only a small amount is enough to cause a severe reaction in those who are allergic to them-all the fda requires is a small disclaimer hidden at bottom of label.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

When I seen numerous companies testing hot for the same thing I knew it was TomFoolery

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
where was it from TheSolution?
He has people in very high places..... very high.... where you need finger print and voice activation to get some info they have hahah

Frankiegirl

Awards
Just saw the whole list. Not sure what to think. Blackstone Labs Razors Edge has a ton of banned anabolic stuff in it. Anybody ever try it?
It's amazing, got me through final exams last week... Very similar to a familiar Rx stimulant, commonly used to treat ADHD ;-)

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
It's from the high risk supplement list site that the USADA has
Supplement411 .org/hrl/

This has the complete list that I saw, you can enter any information in the required fields and it takes you to the complete list.

It's underwhelming though considering over half of the list is products on there for "listed" but "banned" ingredients like amp and higenamine.

But there are still a ton that were hot for things that shouldn't be there.

Edit

Guess I can't post links or pics til 5000 posts? Is this real life?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Test are bogus? That sucks. I was about to stock up on that man sports one.
Saw that and was like, hell to the yea!
Steroids in my supplements ftw. :smoker: