Summer recomp stack!

b8audis4

Awards
Just ordered 2 bottles of alphamax 2 bottles of Olympus labs conqu3r and one bottle of Olympus labs ostar1ne I am going to stack these all for 8 weeks with compound 20 what do you guys think?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
no need for compound 20, but if you have it then it wouldn't hurt to throw it in. I would personally run AlphaMax as an OTC after ostarine, as ostarine effects would be a lot more prominent IMO

b8audis4

Awards
So having alphamax in this stack would lessen the effects of ostarine?

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
So having alphamax in this stack would lessen the effects of ostarine?
it would not. However, ostarine does show testosterone suppression even in smaller doses, and while it won't shut you down I would rather recover it asap. So maybe use alphamax weeks 4-12 instead of 1-8

b8audis4

Awards
I have viron and formeron and follidrone for pct ����

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
then add in alphamax for the whole run! I had the assumption you did not have any other pct available. Although formeron would be a bit of an overkill lol

b8audis4

Awards
How do you think my gains will be at 20 mg for 8 weeks ?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You will look visibly leaner. I got results from Ostar1ne on a recomp, but keep in mind this is not a "bulker". You won't gain that much muscle (if you are a beginner/novice on a heavy full body routine based on compound exercises you will gain some mass), but you can lose fat for sure. Osta is even better on a cut. Watch for estrogenic effects. I'd keep some AI on hand, even if its only OTC Arimistane or something similar.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will look visibly leaner. I got results from Ostar1ne on a recomp, but keep in mind this is not a "bulker". You won't gain that much muscle (if you are a beginner/novice on a heavy full body routine based on compound exercises you will gain some mass), but you can lose fat for sure. Osta is even better on a cut. Watch for estrogenic effects. I'd keep some AI on hand, even if its only OTC Arimistane or something similar.
Good advice. AlphaMax will cover the AI for the OP.