Putting together a fat loss stack

gbpb13

Awards
Hi, I'm working to put together a fat loss stack and was hoping for some suggestions. I've accumulated a few products from sales, but not sure of what might be the best way to stack them.

Some background information:
6'4", ~240 lbs, ~20% bodyfat.
Likely using a keto/longer IF-ish (12 hours) diet.
Workout routine is currently chest & back/legs/shoulders & arms over 5 days, but may switch to push/pull/legs to split up chest and back.

List of supplements in possession:
ANS Diablo (2)
EBF Adipose Annhilation (2)
Norcodrene (1)
Shift (2)
EvoMuse Alphaburn (1)
TTA-500 (3)
Forskolin-95 (4)
Abliderate Ammo (1)
Eviscerate (1)
Burn 24 (2)
Slintensity (1)
AnaBeta (1), AnaBeta Elite (4)
X-Gels (4)
Cistmax (4)
Amentomax (4)

Is there any particular stack that would be optimal? I was thinking of ANS Diablo (maybe 1/2 dose with Norcodrene) + F-95 + TTA + Ab Ammo. Any suggestions? Thanks!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo sucked when I used it (I still have a sealed tub and I don't want to bother with it lol) I would do norco, shift, forskolin, tta. If you wanted to use Diablo you can do it pre with a norco (depending on stim tolerance). I would also do aav2 and maybe a tta dose pre bed to help keep fat burning around the clock. Use the slintensity and burn 24 for large carb meals. I would add in the ammo towards the end of the cut to help when stress is at its highest.

You have a ton of stuff to choose from but all of them are pretty good products and should yield good results as long as diet and training are in check.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diablo sucked when I used it (I still have a sealed tub and I don't want to bother with it lol) I would do norco, shift, forskolin, tta. If you wanted to use Diablo you can do it pre with a norco (depending on stim tolerance). I would also do aav2 and maybe a tta dose pre bed to help keep fat burning around the clock. Use the slintensity and burn 24 for large carb meals. I would add in the ammo towards the end of the cut to help when stress is at its highest.

You have a ton of stuff to choose from but all of them are pretty good products and should yield good results as long as diet and training are in check.
This. That's quite the inventory!

Norco, Shift, Forskolin and TTA would be very hard to beat. The Amentomax wouldn't hurt either, as the extra amentoflavone may further help fat loss and give you some more mood and strength support.

I would honestly focus on strength during the cut and try to do mostly heavy compound lifts. IMO a split would be better on a bulk.

If you wanted, it might not hurt to add Reduce XT to help with cortisol levels during your cut as well. Just a suggestion. You have a great setup there already.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would agree with the other two. I would say though your base supp should be norcodrene and then you can throw in some others.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
weeks 1-4
Norcodrene, Shift, TTA-500, Burn24 (with high carb meals), F95 (50mg),

weeks 5-12
EBF AA, Shift(Use up rest weeks 5-8), Burn24(until you run out), F95 (50mg weeks 5-8, then 50-100mg for weeks 9-12)

4WEEK BREAK off fat burners
Weeks 13-20
Anabeta Elite, X-gels (1g preworkout if working out 5days a week)

weeks 17-20
EvoMuse Alphaburn(upon waking 1serv), Abliderate Ammo, Eviscerate, Slintensity (before meals), Diablo (AM/Preworkout dosing)

Then you have 2bottles ABE and X-factor to take after a 50day break!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hi, I'm working to put together a fat loss stack and was hoping for some suggestions. I've accumulated a few products from sales, but not sure of what might be the best way to stack them.

Some background information:
6'4", ~240 lbs, ~20% bodyfat.
Likely using a keto/longer IF-ish (12 hours) diet.
Workout routine is currently chest & back/legs/shoulders & arms over 5 days, but may switch to push/pull/legs to split up chest and back.

List of supplements in possession:
ANS Diablo (2)
EBF Adipose Annhilation (2)
Norcodrene (1)
Shift (2)
EvoMuse Alphaburn (1)
TTA-500 (3)
Forskolin-95 (4)
Abliderate Ammo (1)
Eviscerate (1)
Burn 24 (2)
Slintensity (1)
AnaBeta (1), AnaBeta Elite (4)
X-Gels (4)
Cistmax (4)
Amentomax (4)

Is there any particular stack that would be optimal? I was thinking of ANS Diablo (maybe 1/2 dose with Norcodrene) + F-95 + TTA + Ab Ammo. Any suggestions? Thanks!
Agree with what's already been said, for the most part. You've got a ton of great supps in there and there are many ways you could put stuff together.

FWIW, I actually really enjoy Diablo, but I use it more as a coffee replacement and drink on 2 scoops of it over the course of ~3 hours in the morning at work for my caffeine fix -- haven't really gauged fat loss with it (but the taste is great).

Slintensity, I wouldn't run as part of a cycle; just utilize it as needed before larger carb-heavy meals.

Shift and TTA will give you some nice PM/pre-bed dosing options for 'round the clock fat-burning. X-Gels and AB/ABE will be great for increased strength throughout. Abliderate I'd consider utilizing early on at the higher bf%, but as has been pointed out, it's great for cortisol control which may be more important later on. And the Eviscerate you'll want to save til the end to really get the most out of it.

Good luck!

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
weeks 1-4

weeks 5-12
EBF AA, Shift(Use up rest weeks 5-8), Burn24(until you run out), F95 (50mg weeks 5-8, then 50-100mg for weeks 9-12)

Weeks 13-20

weeks 17-20
EvoMuse Alphaburn(upon waking 1serv), Abliderate Ammo, Eviscerate, Slintensity (before meals), Diablo (AM/Preworkout dosing)

This ^^

That's quite an inventory you have, great stack options op

gbpb13

Awards
weeks 1-4

weeks 5-12

Weeks 13-20

weeks 17-20

Thanks Quads and everyone, consensus seems to be Norco + Shift + F-95 + TTA, so I'll be going with that.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I know it's not on your list but I'm running Myokm Pyroxamine with Norcodrene and so far this has been the best appetite suppressant I've ever ran. I take one of each first thing in the morning and I'm good up to 3pm and then I take EC as part of my PWO.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Quads and everyone, consensus seems to be Norco + Shift + F-95 + TTA, so I'll be going with that.
that is a very solid stack there. You hit quite a few angles of fat loss with those products