Alphamine / HydroxyCut Hardcore Elite

reystar22

Awards
Hey guys

anyone tried both of those? I read great reviews about both of those, but i'm not sure which one to pick...

st@ylifting

Awards
I heard alphamine is really good for a recomp I'm doing norcodrene and so far I'm feeling good while on a deficit what's your goal

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alphamine hands down

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Between those two definitely alphamine. PES has a lot more quality products in my opinion than muscletech.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
I tried hydroxycut hardcore and enjoyed it actually. But I definitely wouldn't stack it. HH is strooooong stuff stim wise.

alland

alland

Awards
the new next gen hydrxoycut is pretty solid. alphamime is always great

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I tried hydroxycut hardcore and enjoyed it actually. But I definitely wouldn't stack it. HH is strooooong stuff stim wise.
i agree...and it can be had for $20!!!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Alphamine and i wouldn't blink twice.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was pretty unanimous. :)

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
Figured everyone would say alphamine, of the two I've only tried hhe, I did enjoy it though and I agree for only 270mg caffiene I felt it pretty strong.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why not both? Run HHE first and then Alphamine after to see which one you prefer.

Alphamine is one of the best thermos out there, but I have never tried HHE so won't be able to provide feedback on it. Doesn't look bad for the price.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I agree with Geo -- I haven't even looked at Hydroxycut in years, so I have no clue what version they're on by now lol.

But Alphamine is always a solid choice for sure. Part of it depends on how you do with stims, as well. Without looking at the Hydroxycut formula I couldn't say, but you could always go a no/low-stim route to stack with Alphamine if you're looking to stack.