Dry joints on (-)-Epi... Joint supp?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
I've been using Follidrone for about three weeks so far with USP labs Testpowder. I just ran out of TP and noticed my joints "cracking" more than usual... I plan on running a bottle of Myokem's epi product (already have) after the Follidrone.

I feel a joint supp would be a smart move so... what do you guys recommend? Is cissus a better option over a MSM/glucosamine/chondroitin mix?

snu22

snu22

Awards
I just finished up a bottle of AX Joint Restore last week and cannot recommend it enough. It's the one joint supp that has actually made a noticeable difference for me.

Cissus + Joint Restore = butter joints

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cissus XT would be a great choice. The price was recently reduced at most retailers as well. Nutraplanet currently has it for $19.99.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Never personally had (or heard of anyone) having joint issues from those two. Anything else you're taking?

However- for your blend of ingredients you can just get orange triad which has all of that inside. If you want something different checkout Sns cissus or Antaeus Achilles (which has cissus in the formula) is what You need. Achilles totally got rid of my shoulder pain I had for a couple years. Can't go wrong with either. Both available at strong.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
My joint stack is

Primaforce cissus
Primaforce Elastamine
Oximega fish oil

That combo seems to do me wonders, until recently it was just the first two, but last month added oximegas to the mix

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I love the following stack:
Anteus Labs Achilles
knox 1Pack Unflavored Gelatin (from cheapest place like walmart or public, used for baking usually)

and if it gets pretty bad then add in either:
1Cap cissus xt from SNS
or
1serv Joint Help IFN

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like most already have mentioned i would agree with picking up some Antaeus Labs Achilles. Great product with all the right ingredients. I usually run it when i started training for strength and am going heavy week to week.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Animal flex and or Cissus. cure all at least for me. not to expensive either.look into it man

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I believe some stores may have SNS Cissus XT for as low as $14.99. Check around :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Thank for all your suggestions! I'm leaning towards Anteus labs Achilles and cissus so far. gonna see what deals i can find.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Thank for all your suggestions! I'm leaning towards Anteus labs Achilles and cissus so far. gonna see what deals i can find.
check out getrippednutrition for awesome sale on cissus xt and cheap achilles!

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Constantly killing myself between powerlifting/strongman, and the combo of 3g MSM, 3g Glucosamine, and 3g Cissus XT keeps me moving pain free.

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Constantly killing myself between powerlifting/strongman, and the combo of 3g MSM, 3g Glucosamine, and 3g Cissus XT keeps me moving pain free.
Do you buy the MSM and Glucosamine in bulk powder or caps?

NomZ

NomZ

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established