Erase pro

st@ylifting

Awards
So I just ordered erase pro from Amazon from a storefront called XNS online will I be scammed? But if all goes well should I stack it with norco for 4 weeks or run them separate for a total of 8??I never ran either this will be a first and my goal is to shred the most bf% by August Wich is 3 months away

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So I just ordered erase pro from Amazon from a storefront called XNS online will I be scammed? But if all goes well should I stack it with norco for 4 weeks or run them separate for a total of 8??I never ran either this will be a first and my goal is to shred the most bf% by August Wich is 3 months away
How many bottles of each do you have?

I would run each solo prior to stacking, although stacking the two makes for a very nice cutting stack.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you're never run either, I would run them separately. Sorry, I can't comment on the storefront you purchased from, but pretty sure Amazon has rules in place to protect buyers.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ I would agree with both of them. Run any product you've never used solo so you know how you react to it and then try stacking it to get more out of your run.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
just adding on to the above thoughts, with any supp always run solo first, if your body as a bad reaction to something you will not know which supp it is if you are stacking them. Always run solo then play around.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Next time buy from a board sponsor and you won't have to worry about counterfeits :) (cough cough....strong)

Unfortunately there is a real truth to counterfeit supplements these days. Usually the larger names- I know CEL had tons of their prohormones counterfeited. Not sure about that store front but there have been Amazon fronts that have sold counterfeits in the past. eBay as well.

st@ylifting

Awards
How would you know if its a counterfeit do they still look the same as the real one

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you know if its a counterfeit do they still look the same as the real one
Depends on the product and counterfeiter. I just checked the store front and you should be fine :)

st@ylifting

Awards
Damn bro I appreciate it for going out of your way man thanks alot