- 04-04-2005, 07:15 PM
- 04-04-2005, 09:13 PM
- 04-07-2005, 10:06 AM
My general recommendation is that you can use it twice as long as you would normally use EC (it is much kinder on central adipostatic machinery)
04-07-2005, 02:28 PM
I find that I can't take ECA for the duration of a cutting Macro-cycle without feeling totaly burned out adrenaly. Heat, on the other hand I usually take throughout and find that it is a better fat burner, but that it does not add as much intensity to my workouts as ECA. The problem with ECA is that when I come off I feel dead in the gym, and I feel that much of the extra progress I have made is negated by my depletion. ECA is a great fat burner/pre-workout stim, and it has its place for sure but it is very taxing...Dim
04-07-2005, 04:54 PM
That makes a lot of sense, practically and scientifically, and seems to be pretty much the consensus:
ephedrine/caffeine = stronger norepinephrine response, so naturally a stronger stimulant and a better appetite suppressant, but not a great actual lipolytic (fat-burner).
H.E.A.T. = more balanced NE response compared to elevations in dopamine and /epinephrine, so a better lipolytic and a more benign 'stressor' of the body's adipostatic machinery, but less of a stimulant/anoretic supplement.
Similar Forum Threads
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM
- By sage in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-03-2002, 11:32 AM
- By Matthew D in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2002, 02:55 AM
- By sage in forum Weight LossReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2002, 07:53 PM
- By khafra in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 10-28-2002, 12:34 PM