Alpha max + physique enhancing ALPAMINE

robvano79

Awards
Will start in a week..first time using alphamine..I will be be working out in the afternoon 5pm
need some suggestions on how to take the Alphamine.
thanks

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will start in a week..first time using alphamine..I will be be working out in the afternoon 5pm
need some suggestions on how to take the Alphamine.
thanks
The label says 1 scoop 15-30 minutes on an empty stomach in the morning for the first two days and then you can add an additional scoops 5-6 hours later if you can tolerate it. I would dose it like that. You could try pre workout, however, it might keep you up at night if you train at 5 PM. What time do you usually go to bed?

robvano79

Awards
I usually go to bed around 11pm..
I was thinking 1scoop at 7am another at 12pm and last scoop at 4:30pm before gym.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was thinking 1scoop at 7am another at 12pm and last scoop at 4:30pm before gym.
I've never ran Alphamine personally, but I would think two scoops would be more than enough. If you go to bed at 11, I would say a scoop pre workout is fine. It would be for me at least. I would wait for some PES reps to chime in on 2 versus 3 scoops. kbayne breezy11

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See how the doses at 7 and 12 treat you.

Some are able to dose later in the day (around 5-6pm) and not have any sleeping issues while others notice it keeps them awake longer then they would like. So I would recommend giving the dosing times you have set up a try and see how it goes.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
See how the doses at 7 and 12 treat you.

Some are able to dose later in the day (around 5-6pm) and not have any sleeping issues while others notice it keeps them awake longer then they would like. So I would recommend giving the dosing times you have set up a try and see how it goes.
Agreed. I have no issue sleeping when dosing later in the day; however, it could be an issue for some.