3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Does anyone know where I can find bulk 3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran caps? Looking for this ingredient solo and without a prop blend.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Funny you posted this, I just looked for some too. No joy. I wonder if it didn't pan out as far as SHBG/Test goes. The stuff on Examine wasn't overwhelming. Endosurge has 500mg of it, but isn't a bulk stand alone. Now, Solaray, and Swanson's have various extracts, as well as whole leaf/root.... but who knows about 3,4 Div content.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Endosurge turbo would be my go to for this, non prob blend - other goodies too and the daily dose is solid
1500 mg or so

Barlowes herbal sells some but I don't know much about the guy...

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I suppose if Endosure turbo is mentioned, then I think Alphamax should be as well.

Non prop blend

1400mg 3,4 divanil
300mg 98% L-DOPA
50mg Forskolin 95
75mg Arimistane
2000 iu Vit D3 plus zma

What else could you need?

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Funny you posted this, I just looked for some too. No joy. I wonder if it didn't pan out as far as SHBG/Test goes. The stuff on Examine wasn't overwhelming. Endosurge has 500mg of it, but isn't a bulk stand alone. Now, Solaray, and Swanson's have various extracts, as well as whole leaf/root.... but who knows about 3,4 Div content.
My search lead me to the same results, but i thought maybe someone on AM might know.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Divamax or divanil (sp?) Would be my choices. NP had/has it in bulk

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Endosurge turbo would be my go to for this, non prob blend - other goodies too and the daily dose is solid
1500 mg or so

Barlowes herbal sells some but I don't know much about the guy...
I suppose if Endosure turbo is mentioned, then I think Alphamax should be as well.

Non prop blend

1400mg 3,4 divanil
300mg 98% L-DOPA
50mg Forskolin 95
75mg Arimistane
2000 iu Vit D3 plus zma

What else could you need?
Thanks for the suggestions but I don't do well with L-DOPA products. Makes me spaced out and dazed. Also arimistane gives me joint pain.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well i really crapped the bed for you lol.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Divamax or divanil (sp?) Would be my choices. NP had/has it in bulk
NutraP has some *really* good looking bulk 3,4 Div... but it shows 'Out of Stock' and all the data on the pages shows dates of like 2008 :) Guess I should ask them I guess.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
NutraP has some *really* good looking bulk 3,4 Div... but it shows 'Out of Stock' and all the data on the pages shows dates of like 2008 :) Guess I should ask them I guess.
Damn. I know they had it later than that but I havent looked in about a year.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Damn. I know they had it later than that but I havent looked in about a year.
it shows up every now and then but then it's gone again...

roy_jones

Awards
Yeah, I went on a quest last night to learn more about divanil and the results were disturbing.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
I've only bought the NP brand once back around 2010 and after that it was always out of stock. It was good stuff though.

jp_x_type

jp_x_type

Awards
  • Established
I had a bottle of swansons stinging nettle root extract 120 caps lying around and ate tHe whole bottles worth in like 3 days for the ****s of it. Stuff tastes nutty and pretty good anyway. What i noticed was raised libido and fuller junk lol stuff probably raises libido but so does maca pro in a very similar way at just 2-3 caps a day . Not worth the cost in my opinion. But it if was dirt cheap id 'snack' on it everyday eheh