Follidron alone? Or Stacked?

dprintz

Awards
Doing research and was interested to see what everyone's thoughts and results were.

Please comment on your expierence

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
People enjoy is solo so really up to your budget

Be sure to be using your staples at least with it though
If you are not, gan Ergonine to get all of them in one for you

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you havent used it before I would just run two bottles back to back solo and see what kind of gains you get. We carry it at Strong Supplement Shop if you still need to pick it up.

dprintz

Awards
My budget can afford to add
What would be the best for size

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Haven't heard of Ergonine Where can I find it
Ergonine is shipped sane day 0.99 from athletixsports.com

10% off with "driven"

Its the best value for your dollar hands down, also comes with a free Analyzed Supplement if you buy soon

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you haven't ran it before, I would run it solo to see if you respond to it. The only other thing I would add are staples, such as a multi, fish oil, creatine (such as CreMax), and a protein powder if you need helping hitting your daily protein requirements.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Based on the blood plasma data, if you can afford to, dosing at least 200mg every 4 hrs (which, minusing sleep, is about 3-4x) would be best. It also *appears* that with -(-)Epi, more *is* better. This is assuming the 1st gen orals - no idea on the new stuff, as the Pharma company studies are still using regular Sigma-Aldrich stuff. Taking with lemon juice may help or Ascorbic Acid. There is still no data on if you will gain x amount of LBM in x amount of time, but a 7% increase in hand grip strength was noted and the ratios of Myostatin and Follistatin did decrease/increase. Anecdotally, people are reporting increases of endurance.

P.S. Eat a ton of Broccoli too :) Sulphoraphane is a Myostatin inhibitor as well. Surprised it's not being added by these supp companies (if possible).

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From an anecdotal standpoint, more doesn't do anything. Many users have upped the dosage looking for increased benefits and they just aren't there.

baldymcgee

baldymcgee

Awards
  • Established
Based on the blood plasma data, if you can afford to, dosing at least 200mg every 4 hrs (which, minusing sleep, is about 3-4x) would be best. It also *appears* that with -(-)Epi, more *is* better. This is assuming the 1st gen orals - no idea on the new stuff, as the Pharma company studies are still using regular Sigma-Aldrich stuff. Taking with lemon juice may help or Ascorbic Acid. There is still no data on if you will gain x amount of LBM in x amount of time, but a 7% increase in hand grip strength was noted and the ratios of Myostatin and Follistatin did decrease/increase. Anecdotally, people are reporting increases of endurance.

P.S. Eat a ton of Broccoli too :) Sulphoraphane is a Myostatin inhibitor as well. Surprised it's not being added by these supp companies (if possible).
Broccoli extract is in Evomuse Myosynergy

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you're looking to add anything aside from staples, where ergonine will have you covered - you could try some ara. It's amazing stuff. I love it.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

Ergonine also has all the necessary ingredients to enhance ARA ;)

NewAgeMayan

Awards
I havent run Follidrone myself, op, planning on doing a comprehensive epi run later in the year.

Anyway...

Id echo the recommendation to run Follidrone solo; when introducing any new supp (or training variable) you ideally want to minimise confounds. Plenty of time down the track to stack :)

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
3 weeks deep on a run of Follidrone (1 cap/day) and DAA based test booster and love it so far! Great pumps on low carb days and nice recomp so far.

Adding in some new goodies soon...

Follidrone 1cap
DAA 3g
arimistane 75mg
MCC 5g
Nac 600mg x 4/day
Achilles
Dopadex 1 pill with DAA

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
All good additions man! I love follidrone. The recovery i have while on it is awesome.