[New] Hydroxycut Hardcore Next Generation

norinho

Awards
Hi guys, what do you think of this product?

MUSCLETECH HYDROXYCUT HARDCORE NEXT GEN NUTRITION FACTS

Serving Size: 2 Capsules
Servings Per Container: 50
Green Coffee Blend [consisting of standardized Green
coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta)
supplying 45% chlorogenic acids and Green
coffee bean extract (as Coffea canephora robusta)] 400mg
Caffeine anhydrous 290mg
Coleus extract (as Coleus forskholi) (root) 100mg
Supplying forskolin Blue skullcap extract (as Scutellaria
lateriflora) (root) 75mg
Yohimbe extract (as Pausinystalia yohimbe) (bark) 40mg
Supplying yohimbine Ophiopogonis extract (as
Ophiopogon japonicus) (root)25mg
Supplying polysaccharides Guayusa (as llex guayusa)
(leaf) 20mg
Other ingredients: Gelatin Capsules (Gelatin, Titanium
dioxide, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Blue No. 1),
Microcrystalline cellulose, Magnesium stearate, Silicon
dioxide.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think it's worth giving a shot. Idk what the price is but if its not too high i would give it a shot.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think it's worth giving a shot. Idk what the price is but if its not too high i would give it a shot.
Thats how I feel about prostitutes

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I think there are better fat burners on the market.
Norcodrene, Alphamine, Epitome, and OxyMax are all viable options. There are many more fat burners out there that I have not listed. The ones that get recommended a lot are done so for a reason, they work.

bananaClip

bananaClip

Awards
  • Established
lol i feel like youd give every supp a try..

alphamine is still my favorite fat burner and the only supp from pes i like, and select
it is just so versatile and the profile is good.. ive been on it since the day it dropped n to me there isnt another one in the category that could compare
oxyelite powder was good too but it made my hands shake then i stopped using it then it went off the market

this new hydroxycut seems really just mediocre. i wouldnt buy it even for 20 bucks

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I liked the last one, I mostly used it as a thermogenic pre before cardio. I would be interested in trying the new one

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you can find it on sale on groupon. The last time I tried hydroxycut hardcore, it gave me crazy anxiety. I couldn't do it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think that's the version that made you anxious... not that the new version wouldn't either..

the one pictured was probably the best product MT has put out in yrs. this one might be better... but MTs prices are typically too high for me.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think that's the version that made you anxious... not that the new version wouldn't either..

the one pictured was probably the best product MT has put out in yrs. this one might be better... but MTs prices are typically too high for me.
I tried the original HYdroxycut hardcore years ago lol. Original OXypro was crazy, too. I'm extremely sensitive to stims. They have different versions on Groupon that are on sale. I just hate ordering from there because delivery can take up to a month.