Citrus Aurantium (Fruit) Extract (30% p-Synephrine) 234mg *
Rhodiola Rosea (Root) Extract 200mg *
Forskolin-95+ Matrix with ForsLean® * *
Hemerocallis Fulva (Flower) Extract 200mg *
Coleus Forskohlii (Root) Extract (95% Forskolin) 50mg *
Olive (Leaf) Extract 200mg *
Aframomum Melegueta (Seed) Extract 40mg *
*Daily Value Not Established
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

When it goes on sale at UK retailers
Outside the USA?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES dudes:

Shift+EC stack cool?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
PES dudes: Shift+EC stack cool?
Technically I dont think it can be officially advised.

As an individual party I say try it solo first, then 1 cap with EC,
Gauge it from there

bb333

Awards
  • Established
Alphamine + shift + ?
I hit the fat from all parts,
What do you recommend?
I'm at 10-11%

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
You want a 3rd thing to stack?

Maybe TTA.
Or a GDA.

Or EC (not recommended)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Technically I dont think it can be officially advised.

As an individual party I say try it solo first, then 1 cap with EC,
Gauge it from there
Ok. I would think if it could stack with Alphamine/Norco it could stack with EC, but just wanted to check.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Ok. I would think if it could stack with Alphamine/Norco it could stack with EC, but just wanted to check.
My thoughts as well.

I think with Shift + Stims it will be a sweaty time

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to be trying out the new shift with ephedrine, so i will be sure to let you guys know how it goes. My order shipped quick!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can't wait to try this myself

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used the original Shift way back and am looking forward to seeing how great the new version works.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
♡♡♡
Bellissimo profilo!

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size : 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Serving % DV
CitraRosea Blend * *
Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Silicon Dioxide, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #3

When it goes on sale on powermyself
or predator?
Outside the USA?
Anybody know what percent extract the olive leaf is for Oleuropein?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
♡♡♡
Bellissimo profilo!

SUPPLEMENT FACTS

Serving Size : 2 Capsule
Servings Per Container: 30

Serving % DV
CitraRosea Blend * *

When it goes on sale at UK retailers
Outside the USA?
We shouldn't discuss outside vendors here.

In terms of UK, please feel free to request it at both of the ones you mentioned to help nudge them along. :)

Theraflu

Theraflu

Awards
How does this compare/contrast with Anabeta Elite? I know this has an appetite suppressant and ABE made me incredibly hungry, but I felt like no matter how much I ate on ABE I still lost belly fat. Still trying to get my BF% down but don't want to lose size. Would this be a good option or should I stick with ABE? (Hoping Shift is a good choice because I just ordered six bottles....)

Also, do you need to cycle off of this and if so how long on/off? Thanks!

kdubson14

Awards
  • Established
How much olive leaf extract is too much olive leaf extract? 600mg/day ok?

Answered my own question: yes, 600mg/day is fine.

Ordered 6x

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How does this compare/contrast with Anabeta Elite? I know this has an appetite suppressant and ABE made me incredibly hungry, but I felt like no matter how much I ate on ABE I still lost belly fat. Still trying to get my BF% down but don't want to lose size. Would this be a good option or should I stick with ABE? (Hoping Shift is a good choice because I just ordered six bottles....)

Also, do you need to cycle off of this and if so how long on/off? Thanks!
Apples to oranges buddy

The hunger frome ABE wasn't from the forskolin.

If you want to hang on to your size while dropping some lbs than this + Alphamine might be a good option for you.

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
No, but do you have experience with higher levels of forskolin? You'd be adding 50 mg on top of what is already in AnaBeta Elite.
What can happen? I am wanting to try Shift + ABE + Alphamine + 800mg EGCg myself. Any problems?

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some people experience some slight stomach discomfort with higher doses.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
What can happen? I am wanting to try Shift + ABE + Alphamine + 800mg EGCg myself. Any problems?
Stomach discomfort, and runs. I end up on the toilet for days if dose forskoiln at 100mg a day. But some people don't have that problem. Definitely test it out on a day you don't have a lot going on though hahah

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stomach discomfort, and runs. I end up on the toilet for days if dose forskoiln at 100mg a day. But some people don't have that problem. Definitely test it out on a day you don't have a lot going on though hahah
Indeedy. Forskolin at levels at or above 75 mg's are a nightmare for me toilet wise. It's not so much discomfort as much as consistently needing to be near a bathroom because it's raining from the backdoor. Same for me at all extracts. Jealous of those who can down 100 with no problems. Forskolin is the only thing that has ever given me GI sides.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Forskolin is fine for me if I start at a lower dose and increase up. I wouldn't go straight in at a high dose though.

Keep in mind I have IBD so my stomach may be more sensitive than most lol.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Honestly, this doesn't seem to be all that much different than ANS' Diablo. Not the kind of innovation I am used to from PES.

ANS Diablo had more of some ingredients and less of others, but Mr. Cooper was of the opinion that that product may have been good at something like 2 scoops 3 times/day. Translating to this product, a bottle would last about 10 days, but you probably have to be careful with the synephrine, maybe that would be over-dosing.

I'm thinking it is a good product, but to say "You'll lose fat at rates you've only dreamed of in the past" may be pushing it. I did notice some effect when I stacked Diablo with Norcodrene - so I'm thinking it will be a good combo. Plus, this has the forskolin, which Diablo didn't have...again, not trying to be negative, and I love PES - but without trying the product, it seems like it may not live up to the innovation we expect from PES.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
How do you compare this to Diablo?

The novel aspect is what sold me

Also the in home testing is said to be effective

They do this very well, lots if things dont make the cut and are not made
When something is, its because it worked

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what about using Shift with Target A2 ...?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what about using Shift with Target A2 ...?
I don't see any issue with this combo at all. They would work great together.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll be doing EP, ABE, Alphamine, and the new Shift next month.
I've ran this exact combo plenty of times with the OG shift. Plan on continuing the trend with the new version as well.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
How do you compare this to Diablo?

The novel aspect is what sold me

Also the in home testing is said to be effective

They do this very well, lots if things dont make the cut and are not made
When something is, its because it worked
Again, I'm not saying it isn't a good product. Hemerocallis Fulva, Olive Leaf, Afromomum Melegueta are all in Diablo. Those are the novel ingredients, IMO.

In my use of Diablo, I thought that product worked, so I think this will work and may even be better because of the forskolin - but it isn't as novel at this point as it is being presented as (it's been done before), and Mr. Cooper himself implied a higher dosage would be beneficial (on another site).

Having said that, Diablo worked and I think this will too - and I'm considering pulling the trigger on the insider deal, but I'd rather spend the money on more Select protein maybe...

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Seeing that the original Shift was stim free, what made you guys add Synepherine to this..?

Just wondering ... :ponder:

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Again, I'm not saying it isn't a good product. Hemerocallis Fulva, Olive Leaf, Afromomum Melegueta are all in Diablo. Those are the novel ingredients, IMO. In my use of Diablo, I thought that product worked, so I think this will work and may even be better because of the forskolin - but it isn't as novel at this point as it is being presented as (it's been done before), and Mr. Cooper himself implied a higher dosage would be beneficial (on another site). Having said that, Diablo worked and I think this will too - and I'm considering pulling the trigger on the insider deal, but I'd rather spend the money on more Select protein maybe...
image-4187852877.jpg

Olive Leaf is FAR higher in shift.

No listed % extract on hemerocallis so we'll wait on Coop

And as the last ingredient in a prop blend who knows about afra

Overall i definitely prefer shift, and its a caffeine free option to boot

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 118307

Olive Leaf is FAR higher in shift.

No listed % extract on hemerocallis so we'll wait on Coop

And as the last ingredient in a prop blend who knows about afra

Overall i definitely prefer shift, and its a caffeine free option to boot
lol the two products are really not comparable at the dosages most likely in the other product (for the ingredients in common); not to mention the other product is much higher stim and prop blended.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
lol the two products are really not comparable at the dosages most likely in the other product (for the ingredients in common); not to mention the other product is much higher stim and prop blended.
My thoughts :)

Back to the love of new Shift.

How many did everyone order?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Honestly, this doesn't seem to be all that much different than ANS' Diablo. Not the kind of innovation I am used to from PES.

ANS Diablo had more of some ingredients and less of others, but Mr. Cooper was of the opinion that that product may have been good at something like 2 scoops 3 times/day. Translating to this product, a bottle would last about 10 days, but you probably have to be careful with the synephrine, maybe that would be over-dosing.

I'm thinking it is a good product, but to say "You'll lose fat at rates you've only dreamed of in the past" may be pushing it. I did notice some effect when I stacked Diablo with Norcodrene - so I'm thinking it will be a good combo. Plus, this has the forskolin, which Diablo didn't have...again, not trying to be negative, and I love PES - but without trying the product, it seems like it may not live up to the innovation we expect from PES.
I actually like the look of diablo. I will say that the dose makes the poison though...

-We literally did the same extraction procedure used in the human afromamum trials. There is this running theory based on rodent data that 6-paradol is the main active in afromamum...but we know from so many other plants that the bioactives in one species don't work when isolated from the plant. So we went with what was proven to work in humans.

-The olive leaf extract is my favorite part of the formula. We changed things up with this one. In the past, we extracted for oleuropein, and rightfully so, it works. But after looking at new human data, it looks like hydroxytyrosol may be even more bioactive in humans. So we extracted for BOTH compounds, dosed it at 200mg, and used extract %s far and away higher than commercial products. Since I know this will come up, we don't list the extract % for the simple reason that when 2 or more compounds are extracted, things get dicey. One may be a bit above and one may be a bit below...except if you put ANY number on the label, you're held to it. We've tested products I personally love from companies on this board and others and sometimes their claims are off. Not by any appreciable amount to change the effects, but if you want to be truly compliant, you shouldn't put anything on the label to risk it. We saw this a lot with rhodiola products extracted for rosavins and salidrosides simultaneously.

-Forskolin alone is an incredible deal at 50mg a day for 20 bucks. Especially forslean. And forskolin is a strong fat burner and LBM gainer in and of itself...it can stand alone as a product. So to include a dose like this in a product puts it way ahead of most any fat burner out there.

-Do not underestimate a quality rhodiola extract at 200-500mg a day, depending on the reason you take it. There's a TON of human data on the benefits you can reap.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Again, I'm not saying it isn't a good product. Hemerocallis Fulva, Olive Leaf, Afromomum Melegueta are all in Diablo. Those are the novel ingredients, IMO.

In my use of Diablo, I thought that product worked, so I think this will work and may even be better because of the forskolin - but it isn't as novel at this point as it is being presented as (it's been done before), and Mr. Cooper himself implied a higher dosage would be beneficial (on another site).

Having said that, Diablo worked and I think this will too - and I'm considering pulling the trigger on the insider deal, but I'd rather spend the money on more Select protein maybe...
Just remember, novelty isn't only in ingredients, but in how they're extracted and used. No one has extracted olive leaf the way we did for this product. And we followed the studies for hemerocallis and afromamum to a T...I'm not sure if the same can be said for other products, which often use bulk extracts from chinese suppliers who supply countless other companies too. But maybe those chinese suppliers did follow the protocol, I can't speak for them...only for what we did

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Missed hearing from you brother mr.cooper69

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
God Dang namit. Between Driven2lift and Mr. Cooper I can feel $85 slipping out of my pocket now. Trying to resist.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Too late. I shouldn't have done it, but I did.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
God Dang namit. Between Driven2lift and Mr. Cooper I can feel $85 slipping out of my pocket now. Trying to resist.
We would apologize...

But we helped you make the right decision ;)

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This says just 1-2 caps once per day - is this optimal? Could you dose twice per day at 2 pills/day?

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We would apologize...

But we helped you make the right decision ;)
No need for apologies. If this works, I will be impressed. If not...I will have been right :)

carmaf

carmaf

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick clarification. The extract is what there is 234mg of, correct? and 70.2mg of that is actual p-Synephrine? It's not 234mg of p-Synephrine, right?

snu22

snu22

Awards
Just a quick clarification. The extract is what there is 234mg of, correct? and 70.2mg of that is actual p-Synephrine? It's not 234mg of p-Synephrine, right?
We'll have to await confirmation from reps but I would have to imagine it's only 234mg of the extract and not 234mg of synephrine. 234mg of straight synephrine would be nuts!

Personally my body doesn't jive well with synephrine at all so I have to pass on this one :(

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Its 234 of the extract, not pure synephrine.

Cant label anything like that