Glucosamine ?

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
How many of you guys likes Glucosamine?

I have used in the past and haven't really got anything out of it... but thinking of giving it another try since my joints have been bad lately.

Will it actually make a difference?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Get cissus
orbitnutrition.com/cart/herbal-supplements/joint-formulas/usplabs-supercissus-150-capsules.html

This, cissus has treated many of us very well

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely cissus, kicks in WAY faster than glucosamine too

nutraplanet. com/ products/serious-nutrition-solutions/cissus-xt.html

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Ok, how should I dose Cissus? Never tried it before

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How many of you guys likes Glucosamine?

I have used in the past and haven't really got anything out of it... but thinking of giving it another try since my joints have been bad lately.

Will it actually make a difference?
No single ingredient works for my joint (shoulder) pain. A stack of cissus, glucosamine, chondroitin and hyaluronic acid works best for me. Cissus kicks in the fastest as the glucosamine/chondroitin takes about ten days or so.

If I HAD to choose just one ingredient it would be cissus. But if the stack above doesn't have your joints feeling lubricated, smooth and pain free then you are in need of surgery because you have a serious injury.

NEBinAK

NEBinAK

Awards
I take primaforce cissus and Elastamine for my joint relief, that combo works wonders for me, I've also recently added oximega fish oils into the stack

Ok, how should I dose Cissus? Never tried it before
I take 1g in the morning and 1g in the afternoon, you can go up to three grams, but two seems to work wonders for me