RIP DMBA

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Latest FDA present for the industry:

April 24, 2015 1ViZN LLC Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Beta Labs Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Blackstone Labs LLC Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Brand New Energy, LLC Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Core Nutritionals Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Genomyx LLC Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Iron Forged Nutrition Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Nutrex Research, Inc. Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Powder City LLC Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Prime Nutrition Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 RPM Nutrition, LLC Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated
April 24, 2015 Vital Pharmaceuticals, Inc. dba VPX Sports Center for Food Safety and Applied Nutrition DMBA/Labeling/Dietary Supplements/Adulterated

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Amp citrate, we hardly knew ya (moment of silence)

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Saw this earlier, had a feeling you would be sharing it lol

D

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anybody who is a user of supplements shouldn't be mad at the FDA.

They should be furious at companies, the aforementioned of which are just a sampling, continuously looking to shirk the law for profit.

It paints the entire industry in a bad light, and it poisons the regulatory environment for everyone else.

D

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
Anybody who is a user of supplements shouldn't be mad at the FDA.

They should be furious at companies, the aforementioned of which are just a sampling, continuously looking to shirk the law for profit.

It paints the entire industry in a bad light, and it poisons the regulatory environment for everyone else.
Amen brother! These guys will ruin it for the rest of us!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bummer. I liked it.

C

CJNator

Awards
I've use only one supplement with it in it! Maybe 2 I don't remember but I'm going to get some more.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
lol i got a 100g pouch of it in bulk. its good stuff :( regular amp citrate isn't as good though

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Only used it in a few samples. After feeling it, I knew it was only a matter of time... Interested to see what comes out now though

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
We still have a good variety of amp products at strong for those looking to stock up. Once it's gone it will be very difficult to find.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What are some good AMP supplements just out of curiosity. I've never tried it.

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
lgi fully loaded has been my preworkout of choice too lately.
if anyone knows of some blowout deals on it please share because i would like to stock up.

S

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
on another note, inserting my plug for SNS to carry some more stims. higenamine/theacrine or something debatably safe.

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I wish somebody could use the stims from the new clearshot. **** was nuts

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
E pharm

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chocamine, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Raspberry Ketones, Coleus Forskohlii, Caffeic Acid, Evodiamine, Kaempferol, Echinopsine

Those are the ingredients in the Newest version of AMP by E-pharm. The last two are the stims from the short lived new clearshot.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Chocamine, Green Tea Extract, Green Coffee Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, Raspberry Ketones, Coleus Forskohlii, Caffeic Acid, Evodiamine, Kaempferol, Echinopsine

Those are the ingredients in the Newest version of AMP by E-pharm. The last two are the stims from the short lived new clearshot.
always interested in anything coming from the maestro!!!

thanks!!!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I've tried this. It's a solid product. Smooth energy. I'd recommend it.

D

Duywayne

Awards
  • Established
I wonder if all of these guys realize they will be getting hit with class action lawsuits!

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The new AMP is great stuff. A different energy and focus than anything else on the market

Mr Physique

Mr Physique

Awards
RIP.... Do we have another stim lined up? I remember reading about the next amp on another forum, but cannot find it now (or remember what it was)

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Any other good AMP Citrate products to try? I have yet to try it and never got the chance to try DMAA either, I don't want to miss out on this one.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any other good AMP Citrate products to try? I have yet to try it and never got the chance to try DMAA either, I don't want to miss out on this one.
I would give HyperMax a shot. Users report a euphoric feeling, no crash, and a nice clean consistent energy and focus throughout the training session. It also contains 1g of GMS, and 500 mg of agmatine which help with your pump and blood flow.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I would give HyperMax a shot. Users report a euphoric feeling, no crash, and a nice clean consistent energy and focus throughout the training session. It also contains 1g of GMS, and 500 mg of agmatine which help with your pump and blood flow.
Will you guys stop making this soon because of the FDA ban?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Absolutely. We are going to comply with the rules, I'm assuming all or most companies would.
I guess I really meant to ask how soon you'd stop selling it. Even if there is nothing wrong with the product, I think it would look bad on the company if they did not stop selling it.