Amentoflavone dose question

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

So I haven't read anything in a while about amentoflavone.

I've been on a 4 week break after taking 400mg of amentoflavone (2 pills of amentoMAX) pre-workout for 12 weeks.

I'm going to start another 12 week run and I was wondering if this is the optimal dose? Has anyone experimented with a high dose since it's only a 20% yielding extract?

Would love any and all input.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I get such good effects from 2 caps I feel
Going higher would just be wasting money

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I get such good effects from 2 caps I feel
Going higher would just be wasting money
Cool. I just bough Olympus Labs Conquer Demigod and it looks like there's a sufficient dose of amentoflavone already in it!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool. I just bough Olympus Labs Conquer Demigod and it looks like there's a sufficient dose of amentoflavone already in it!
No additional Amento is needed if you're using Conqu3r. I feel the effects for several hours after I use it.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
No additional Amento is needed if you're using Conqu3r. I feel the effects for several hours after I use it.
I've gotten sick of buying everything in bulk haha even though it is cost efficient I would rather just have it all in one...and Conquer DG has literally everything I'm already using plus some extras! Can't wait to try it.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Ive tried as many as 8 caps prewo now, no different than 3 (my sweet spot) for me

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone dosed amentoflavones throughout the day for a prolonged effect?

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone dosed amentoflavones throughout the day for a prolonged effect?
i have tried 1 in the am, then 4 pre. 15mins before, has been most effective for me for what i actually notice for performance changes. i think 1-2 caps is going to be only for slight mood benefits, since amento has horrible bioavailability from what i have read..

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
I can tell you the stuff is not cheap... At 600 mg daily of the 20% extract, a 30 day cost of Raws only, not bottled, capped and labeled, is over 7 bucks.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Hey guys,

So I haven't read anything in a while about amentoflavone.

I've been on a 4 week break after taking 400mg of amentoflavone (2 pills of amentoMAX) pre-workout for 12 weeks.

I'm going to start another 12 week run and I was wondering if this is the optimal dose? Has anyone experimented with a high dose since it's only a 20% yielding extract?

Would love any and all input.
What stand out the most for you when you take it?

I haven't tried it yet but I would like to try it out if it's a "big" performance change?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What stand out the most for you when you take it?

I haven't tried it yet but I would like to try it out if it's a "big" performance change?
Tried lots of supps in the past and have to say amento didnt do anything for me.better invest in some more proven ergogenics like ara or cop

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed.... was like taking nothing imo

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Tried lots of supps in the past and have to say amento didnt do anything for me.better invest in some more proven ergogenics like ara or cop
Thanks, you saved me some money :)

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's well-dosed in Olympus Labs Conquer Demigod - no need to add more.