Help please

Paulyd97

Awards
Can I take my X-factor advanced 1-2 hours after my workout today instead of the usual pre workout protocol? I left my x-factor advanced at home and am about too workout. Won't be home for another hour or two afterwards

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Save it for another day brother.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't bother dosing it today.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^ they got you

No big deal, one day out of 50

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^Yep, they got you.

ArA is best taken up into the muscles when dosed pre-workout. I wouldn't worry about it, it's just one dose, my man.

Paulyd97

Awards
Wow really :(? Thanks but Why is that just wondering? If I was too still take it when I get home what will happen? I usually take it 30 minutes pre workout with my test powder, nano vapor, protein, karbolyn(carbs), and some LCLT! I just added in some Glycergrow 2. Another question is some days I take the x-factor advanced while driving too the gym. Than 15 minutes later I will take my LCLT and Glycergrow 2 with my protein and carbs shake as well as test powder and nano vapor(rework out). Than another 30 minutes or so after that I workout. Is that fine that I don't take the Carnitine and glycerol exactly when taking the ARA? I just take it with water since the other stuff i add in my protein shake mix

Paulyd97

Awards
I also take R plus ala as my GDA! 125mg pre workout!( preworkout is my first time eating around 11am) 250mg with post workout meal, and another 375mg(3 caps) with my big night meal. I read that it won't mess up ARA right!?

Paulyd97

Awards
^^^Yep, they got you.

ArA is best taken up into the muscles when dosed pre-workout. I wouldn't worry about it, it's just one dose, my man.
How about for saturation purposes? I usually run it 6 caps a day for 6 days a week and 4 caps on a 7th day. Today happens to be that 7th day. Shouldn't I still take the ARA too have the acid in my body still? Or am I overthinking it? Thanks

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow really :(? Thanks but Why is that just wondering? If I was too still take it when I get home what will happen? I usually take it 30 minutes pre workout with my test powder, nano vapor, protein, karbolyn(carbs), and some LCLT! I just added in some Glycergrow 2. Another question is some days I take the x-factor advanced while driving too the gym. Than 15 minutes later I will take my LCLT and Glycergrow 2 with my protein and carbs shake as well as test powder and nano vapor(rework out). Than another 30 minutes or so after that I workout. Is that fine that I don't take the Carnitine and glycerol exactly when taking the ARA? I just take it with water since the other stuff i add in my protein shake mix
The GMS is intended to emulsify the ArA (make the ArA globules smaller) to increase uptake into skeletal muscle. Ideally, you should take it fasted with LCLT and GMS to help absorb it ~45 minutes pre-workout. I personally wouldn't take the carbs and protein at the same time as the ArA, as the insulin release could direct the ArA into adipose tissue as well.

Exercise will blunt the insulin, however. I just train fasted most of the time anyway. It's just easier for me.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about for saturation purposes? I usually run it 6 caps a day for 6 days a week and 4 caps on a 7th day. Today happens to be that 7th day. Shouldn't I still take the ARA too have the acid in my body still? Or am I overthinking it? Thanks
I can't post links yet, but there is an Arachidonic Acid Help Guide here on the forum. I would suggest that you give it a read, it is very informative.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't post links yet, but there is an Arachidonic Acid Help Guide here on the forum. I would suggest that you give it a read, it is very informative.
Looks like you found it, just saw your post over there :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many times per week do you workout? I generally only dose my X-Gels on workout days, as I work out 3-4 times per week.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You can take it in a fasted state if you want, but honestly, one day isn't going to make or break you. I'd probably save it for the next day/workout day.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
You are kind of over thinking it brother. Take it on an empty stomach before you hit the gym. Then take your other stuff when you get to the gym if you want. ARA doesnt need to be taken every day to be effective, just on work out days. Take between a gram to a gram and a half and you should be straight.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
^^^Yep, they got you.

Agreed ^^

Paulyd97

Awards
I couldn't resist lol. I took the dosage when I got hime

Paulyd97

Awards
How many times per week do you workout? I generally only dose my X-Gels on workout days, as I work out 3-4 times per week.
4 day on one day off. I still dose on my off day as I hit weighted abs, calves and foreArms. Just 4 caps instead of 6

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I personally would rather do it on only workout days and run for 50 workout days instead of every day for 50 days straight. Either ways hope ur run is going well.