Can you deplete norephinedrine in your body?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Do you mean norepinephrine? If so, yes dietary, medications,and other physiological factors can lower your levels significantly leading to lots of bad things. These days neurotransmitter deficiency is very common due to our lifestyles.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's tough to deal with bro. I think we all have periods of ups and downs. I have a tendency to prefer solitude. But if it's persistent maybe you should see a psychologist rather than a general doctor. Lots of supplements can help with mood and sense of wellbeing but if this is a serious concern you should see a professional for help.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Yes I mean that jebrook. Im trying to figure why im so sad all the time and always antisocial. All my bloodwork I had tested for everything was good. My thyroid is in good shape and I take adaptagens for my adrenal glands.
This is something to discuss with your doctor.

Its pretty common for them to start you on a low dose of an antidepressant just to see if it helps. People seem to hate the idea but it can be life changing and not permanent.
I have been there myself.

Dig deeper with your doctor

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is something to discuss with your doctor.

Its pretty common for them to start you on a low dose of an antidepressant just to see if it helps. People seem to hate the idea but it can be life changing and not permanent.
I have been there myself.

Dig deeper with your doctor
Agree 100% here, except that I would try therapy if at all possible before prescription drugs.

It is true that you can eventually come off of them, but I have taken them in the past and didn't like the side effects.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no desire to take antidepressants. Ive seen the side effects on many friends they all had a personality I couldnt stand. I have a long list of things ive tried. I rather feel sad some of the time, then feel nothing at all, like I have seen in many.
Like misfit said, therapy is generally quite effective.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Yes I mean that jebrook. Im trying to figure why im so sad all the time and always antisocial. All my bloodwork I had tested for everything was good. My thyroid is in good shape and I take adaptagens for my adrenal glands.
list what you are using

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I have no desire to take antidepressants. Ive seen the side effects on many friends they all had a personality I couldnt stand. I have a long list of things ive tried. I rather feel sad some of the time, then feel nothing at all, like I have seen in many.
I can understand your dilema; a doctors advice might mean being put on a low dose antidepressant however any good doctor will listen to your concerns and may suggest an alternative. I for one agree with therapy if it is a deep rooted issue. In some cases, it might be a chemical imbalance that therapy may not fix.

discuss with your physician some options

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I also suggest seeing a doctor. I had a girlfriend for 3 years that slowly started to develop those same issues and she saw a doctor and was prescribed Zoloft and sadly that ruined a really great relationship. However she has had more run ins with the doc and is doing great now. It can take Time to get right, but I'm sure in the end, the doc can solve your issues for you. Good luck!

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Try and find a physician/therapist who specializes in cognitive behavioral therapy or some other form of talk therapy. Give that a shot and then determine, with the advice of a physician, whether medication may or may not be necessary.