PUMP!!!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Alright y'all. I am looking for a pre-workout that will consistently give me mind blowing pumps that make my skin feel like it's going to rip open. I know that most products SAY that, and it may feel that way the first few uses, but I'm looking for something that will give me that effect every time I use it. I will probably stack it with a stimulant based preworkout (using Angel Dust from Blackstone Labs right now) whenever I'm feeling like I need to get wired, but I'm really hoping to pick up a wonderful wonderful pump product to fall in love with. I'm about to place an order for a kilo of agmatine sulfate as well so that should help ;)
Please give suggestions for me to look into!

Thank you in advance!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimul8.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
High volume.

You wont regret it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Definitely check out High Volume by pes. I also am a big fan of mesomorph. But all the ones mentioned so far i would agree with.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Stimmed wise:

Katana, Conqu3r, Core Fury

Non-Stim:

Conqu3r Non-Stim, Vaskular, High Volume, White Pump

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Conqu3r dge, awesome pumps!

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
High volume and noxyogen are my got To. Yeah I stack them

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As several have already mentioned, High Volume is right up your alley. At 2 scoops you won't find anything else that combines Nitrates (Arginine Nitrate at 2g), Citrulline (L-Citrulline at 4g), and Agmatine (at 1g) all in one product. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As several have already mentioned, High Volume is right up your alley. At 2 scoops you won't find anything else that combines Nitrates (Arginine Nitrate at 2g), Citrulline (L-Citrulline at 4g), and Agmatine (at 1g) all in one product. ;)
Agreed. Solely from a pump perspective I don't know of anything that beats this.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
High Volume gets my vote. I mix it with some GAT Nitraflex and I have unbelievable pumps, focus, and energy. I've tried NOxygen and wasn't a fan. Hemavol was ok but not great. My best pumps come from High Volume mixed with high volume.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
High Volume gets my vote. I mix it with some GAT Nitraflex and I have unbelievable pumps, focus, and energy. I've tried NOxygen and wasn't a fan. Hemavol was ok but not great. My best pumps come from High Volume mixed with high volume.
lol :D

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
High Volume.
Am I vote 100 for that?

Seriously the profile is unbeatable for pumps.
If you want caffeine its a few cents to add

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Just the truth brother. High Volume on high volume days give me crazy pumps. There's nothing like not being able to shower after a workout because your arms are too swole and tight.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just the truth brother. High Volume on high volume days give me crazy pumps. There's nothing like not being able to shower after a workout because your arms are too swole and tight.
I think you know a pump product is good when you have an arm pump on leg day.

I was there with the bar on my back and a friend said "damn, your bicep veins pop out even when you are doing calf raises" lol. :D

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
my glute pump after wind gate bike hit on 2 scoops of high volume was mental, walking around the shops after was a battle

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
my glute pump after wind gate bike hit on 2 scoops of high volume was mental, walking around the shops after was a battle
Is this why you posted that Paige Hathaway style selfie in your gym leggings? ;)

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
I think you know a pump product is good when you have an arm pump on leg day.

I was there with the bar on my back and a friend said "damn, your bicep veins pop out even when you are doing calf raises" lol. :D
Using HV on leg day is just crazy talk. I can't do it.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I stay away from HV on leg day, my legs feel like they're going to explode at the bottom of my squats. The burn is unreal. HV gets my vote for sure, I'm also a fan of Noxygen, you can't beat the price

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Stimmed, HyperMax gets my vote. 1 scoop provides 1 gram of GMS, 500 mg of Agmatine, and 100 mg of Norvaline. Stack it with NOxygen for extreme pumps.

Non stim, NOxygen, Hemavol, and High Volume from what I have read. Have not tried it personally, but really need to.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Stimmed, HyperMax gets my vote. 1 scoop provides 1 gram of GMS, 500 mg of Agmatine, and 100 mg of Norvaline. Stack it with NOxygen for extreme pumps.

Non stim, NOxygen, Hemavol, and High Volume from what I have read. Have not tried it personally, but really need to.
What?

Son, I am disappoint.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Yes, you do! I'm planning on buying a tub later this week :)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Wow, so I think the consensus is that I need to go order 2 tubs of High Volume right now. Almost all of my lifts consist of high volume except basically compound lifts so I'm excited. I'm about to stack ProSupps Karbolic too for extra juicy pumps! I'll have to find a good stim product to go with it :) I was considering Bullnox or Nitraflex, I just HATE proprietary blends!

Im also currently adding a gram of GMS and 10g creatine mono to my preworkout (another 10g creatine mono to my morning protein shake with breakfast). I'm trying this whole loading thing, even though I heard its a bogus method.
I'm looking into OL's new EP1C Unleashed as well.

Chrisehyoung

Chrisehyoung

Awards
Wow, so I think the consensus is that I need to go order 2 tubs of High Volume right now. Almost all of my lifts consist of high volume except basically compound lifts so I'm excited. I'm about to stack ProSupps Karbolic too for extra juicy pumps! I'll have to find a good stim product to go with it :) I was considering Bullnox or Nitraflex, I just HATE proprietary blends!

Im also currently adding a gram of GMS and 10g creatine mono to my preworkout (another 10g creatine mono to my morning protein shake with breakfast). I'm trying this whole loading thing, even though I heard its a bogus method.
I'm looking into OL's new EP1C Unleashed as well.
Nitraflex is one of my all time favourite preworkouts. Nice smooth energy and focus with no crash. And i've tried a lot of pres. One of the few I single scoop and still get results.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I have had nitraflex as well. Highly considering going with it again. I like that it boosts test levels too... You can never go wrong with more testosterone ;)

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using HV since it came out and I can honestly say that I've never used such an effective and consistent pump product
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1430158632.604313.jpg

^^^ the before and after's speak for themselves

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Get out of here with your good condition and vascularity.

You are making me feel fat.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Just ordered: 2 tubs High Volume, 1 tub Nitraflex, and 1 tub Karbolic. Still working my way through Angel Dust, a standalone agmatine sulfate product, loading creatine mono, BCAAs with Scivation Xtend on the way, Forza Pro as my protein along with liquid egg whites, leucine peptides, and GMS. Lol

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just ordered: 2 tubs High Volume, 1 tub Nitraflex, and 1 tub Karbolic. Still working my way through Angel Dust, a standalone agmatine sulfate product, loading creatine mono, BCAAs with Scivation Xtend on the way, Forza Pro as my protein along with liquid egg whites, leucine peptides, and GMS. Lol
Good luck. Keep us updated on how you find High Volume. :)

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been using HV since it came out and I can honestly say that I've never used such an effective and consistent pump product [
^^^ the before and after's speak for themselves
Curious, was this taken the same day? Either A, the lighting is super epic in the after, or B, the after was taken after or during a cut. You just look a lot leaner in the after. Hair looks shorter too i the after.

B

BIGGRONN52

Awards
I use nanostim by muscle tech it works great for me

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious, was this taken the same day? Either A, the lighting is super epic in the after, or B, the after was taken after or during a cut. You just look a lot leaner in the after. Hair looks shorter too i the after.
Same day Ant. The "before" was first thing in the AM and the "after" was right after that mornings workout.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Currently doing an arm day after drinking a sample packet of Marc Lobliner's preworkout Clash combined with a bunch of other **** I already have and I think that my muscles are about to just unzip my skin and walk off my bones. I'm so damn pumped!!

A

AllGenetix

Awards
Core PUMP just released! Perfect preWO product for skin bursting pumps!!

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
Tried the High Volume for the first time yesterday for a chest day and I think I grew a whole cup size within the time frame of my workout!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to seeing the feedback. Love Doug Miller and his products.
looks like a high volume clone with Nitrosigine. will be interested to see price difference and flavors however

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
High volume is definitely the way to go. It's got everything someone would want for a pump product with no gimmicks.

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/pes-high-volume-245g.html

Ara products are also known for delivering great pumps as well ;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is my Favorite PWO of all time

GSN NN.jpg

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CONQU3R DGE for the freaking win man!!!

Forearm splitting, Lat Busting, chest popping, and leg filling pumps that last hours after! Try it and see for yourself