Recommend me a laxogenin product

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I had an awesome run last year with DermaStrength. More effective than anything i've tried earlier. I'm looking to start yet another laxogenin run, but unsure what's best.
Seriously considering DS again, but Most Wanted and SecretABridge looks interesting too. What's your take on them?

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is just me, but when you find something that works - stick with it!

The real key to optimizing your results with Laxogenin (an Ecdy analogue), is respecting its MOA. Meaning it's an adaptogen, not a true anabolic agent (often touted in the advertising). Adaptogens function optimally when there is a unique training/dietary stress to adapt to. No unique stress, no adaptogenic effect.

You can see this in the feedback for Lax/Ecdy products across the boards. Ecdy works much better when used during a cut/re-comp, vs. used on a bulk. There are clues there...

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
I had an awesome run last year with DermaStrength. More effective than anything i've tried earlier. I'm looking to start yet another laxogenin run, but unsure what's best.
Seriously considering DS again, but Most Wanted and SecretABridge looks interesting too. What's your take on them?
Just started an 8 week run of dermastrength! What were you dosing at?

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
This is just me, but when you find something that works - stick with it!

The real key to optimizing your results with Laxogenin (an Ecdy analogue), is respecting its MOA. Meaning it's an adaptogen, not a true anabolic agent (often touted in the advertising). Adaptogens function optimally when there is a unique training/dietary stress to adapt to. No unique stress, no adaptogenic effect.

You can see this in the feedback for Lax/Ecdy products across the boards. Ecdy works much better when used during a cut/re-comp, vs. used on a bulk. There are clues there...
I'm most likely going that road again yeah, but if something even better existed it would be worth trying.

Just started an 8 week run of dermastrength! What were you dosing at?
Simply 1/2 a pump pre-workout. After shower on off days. Very cost effective and amazing results.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most wanted was good when I ran it. Also look into anafuse. We have some logs here and the users had great success. It has Epi, laxo, and hica all in one product. Both are solid.

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is great to see Laxogenin products being well received. For too many years, sub-par versions have sullied its reputation. The first in this country was Mesobolin, and it was exceptional. Subsequent copy cat products really sucked though, so it's rep suffered.

Nice to see the comeback...;)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You could also try anafuse. laxogenin and Epicatechin together would be good.

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
I'm half way through my first bottle of nano genin and so far I like it, it's not a miracle worker but I have seen gains.

markam04

Awards
I've used OL Dermastrength, Secretabridge, OL Str3ngth, and prefer the Dermastrength by far. The oral dosage is 100 mgs ed but you need to bump that up to 150mgs to get the same results as the transdermal. I dosed the transdermal half a pump twice ed, next time I'll try 1 pump ed and see if there's any noticeable difference. I'm taking the 150mgs with my preworkout.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I have tried a few lax productions dermastrength was by far the best one I had a chance to use

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron Legion Vedius
I saw this when the ingredient wasn't disclosed. So it's laxo? Do you have a profile or anymore info?

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
I like the dermastr3ngth by OL
Amazing pump count to dosage quantity as compared to others

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
It also worked better than any other laxo products Ive tried

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
It's got 60 servings of 50mg Laxo...The xxxxxx ingredient is laxogenin

image.jpg
I saw this when the ingredient wasn't disclosed. So it's laxo? Do you have a profile or anymore info?
ch

3pic_B3ast

3pic_B3ast

Awards
  • Established
Dermastrength seems the most cost effective. Oral Laxo products all seem to be under dosed and for the consumer over priced.
Transdermal (Dermastrength) Laxo seems to get consistently good reviews for the same cost as oral Laxo.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think its the slow absorption that helps the derma version

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DermaStrength is tried and true! I hope you go with it again and really push the envelope combining it with your training!

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
I think it's going to be DermaStrength once again. People seem to like it more, and i dont see any reason to go with Iron Legion version over OL.

I'm considering stacking it too. What would be a good choice? I'm thinking Anabeta Elite or the new EP1C Unleashed.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I think it's going to be DermaStrength once again. People seem to like it more, and i dont see any reason to go with Iron Legion version over OL.

I'm considering stacking it too. What would be a good choice? I'm thinking Anabeta Elite or the new EP1C Unleashed.
If you can Xgels and the new Ep1c unlashed would give great pumps and strength gains with derma strength. Depending on the dose used though you may get sore as balls.

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
If you can Xgels and the new Ep1c unlashed would give great pumps and strength gains with derma strength. Depending on the dose used though you may get sore as balls.
Been running gels twice, and had pretty good results the first time. Second time wasn't nearly as good. Might be time to try at again tho. DS+EP1C+Xgels is a little too expensive IMO. :p

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Been running gels twice, and had pretty good results the first time. Second time wasn't nearly as good. Might be time to try at again tho. DS+EP1C+Xgels is a little too expensive IMO. :p
I agree it would be an expensive stack. If you do decide to run xgels get some ALCAR and some GMS both are cheep and help with the absorption of the ARA i tried Xgels both ways in 50 days and noticed the strength and pump were substantially better when using those two supplements with ARA. Plus my brain feels on point with ALCAR

niclas90

Awards
  • Established
Ended up going with DermaStrength and ABE, after seeing the unmissable deal at NP :p
Thanks for the help!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The Iron Legion Vedius is 100mg x 30 servings, using their transdermal carrier...This is the route I would go!

Salvo is the best transdermal carrier on the market!

markam04

Awards
The Iron Legion Vedius is 100mg x 30 servings, using their transdermal carrier...This is the route I would go!

Same amount as OL DermaStr3ngth. The OL carrier works really well also. Vedius should be easier to measure doses though. I've preordered three:)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree it would be an expensive stack. If you do decide to run xgels get some ALCAR and some GMS both are cheep and help with the absorption of the ARA i tried Xgels both ways in 50 days and noticed the strength and pump were substantially better when using those two supplements with ARA. Plus my brain feels on point with ALCAR
good info!!!

IFN15

Awards
Best results we have seen using laxogenin is when you combine a transdermal with oral, Most Wanted plus Dermastrength = Game Over. The High Level of absorption of the Most Wanted paired with the extended feed of Dermastrength is a amazing combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Best results we have seen using laxogenin is when you combine a transdermal with oral, Most Wanted plus Dermastrength = Game Over. The High Level of absorption of the Most Wanted paired with the extended feed of Dermastrength is a amazing combo.
this actually makes a lot of sense, but is it cost effective?

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
I dont think its cost effective. Dermastrength is 49.99 most places and Most Wanted is 73.99 I believe or 120.00 for two bottles minus 5.00 coupon possibly. Ive seen DS for 40.00 shipped. However, right now Iron Legion is the lowest priced TD. At the moment

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I dont think its cost effective. Dermastrength is 49.99 most places and Most Wanted is 73.99 I believe or 120.00 for two bottles minus 5.00 coupon possibly. Ive seen DS for 40.00 shipped. However, right now Iron Legion is the lowest priced TD. At the moment
that is a steep price!!!!

louisaboy

Awards
  • Established
that is a steep price!!!!
I agree. Hope Im not breaking any rules by posting prices.. However, Iron Legion TD Lax is under 30.00 bucks right now. And no...im not a rep. lol. I just like low prices on products.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree. Hope Im not breaking any rules by posting prices.. However, Iron Legion TD Lax is under 30.00 bucks right now. And no...im not a rep. lol. I just like low prices on products.
$30 bucks for a td product is very reasonable, imo!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
$30 bucks for a td product is very reasonable, imo!!!
I heard the price is gonna go up at the end of this week though...intro pricing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I heard the price is gonna go up at the end of this week though...intro pricing.
not surprised...more goes into making transdermals...$30 bucks is really good!!!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't see much off dermastrength. My best natty stack was xgels and conqu3r.

IFN15

Awards
Most Wanted is lower than $73.99 now that we have gotten production costs lower, I know TGB has a 2 bottle stack for $110.99 at the moment if im not mistaken.

IFN15

Awards
If you look at it from the stand point of being able to use a lower dose of either MW or Dermastrength to get a greater effect from them combined then yes, or you can high dose both for an even greater effect which wouldn't be as cost effective. But still not that bad all things considered. TGB is big on making special stacks for guys upon request maybe they will make one up with MW and dermastrength.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Most Wanted is lower than $73.99 now that we have gotten production costs lower, I know TGB has a 2 bottle stack for $110.99 at the moment if im not mistaken.
We will be running a sale very soon on MW and other IFN products.This will include all MW stacks as well.

If you look at it from the stand point of being able to use a lower dose of either MW or Dermastrength to get a greater effect from them combined then yes, or you can high dose both for an even greater effect which wouldn't be as cost effective. But still not that bad all things considered. TGB is big on making special stacks for guys upon request maybe they will make one up with MW and dermastrength.
TGB1987 can respond.

markam04

Awards
If you half dosed both products you may still be getting enough Laxogenin, but only half a dose of Epicatchin.
Better to combine half dose Transdermal Laxogenin and 75mg oral Laxogenin, plus a separate dose of Epicatchin, imo.
Unless the deal on the stack was really good and you could run them both at full doses;)

Edit - Time for me to get glasses - It's Ecdysterone not Epicatchin, still, I wouldn't want to half dose it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If you half dosed both products you may still be getting enough Laxogenin, but only half a dose of Epicatchin.
Better to combine half dose Transdermal Laxogenin and 75mg oral Laxogenin, plus a separate dose of Epicatchin, imo.
Unless the deal on the stack was really good and you could run them both at full doses;)
There's no epicatechin in MW as far as I know.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Wow I didn't realize how cheap you could get Vedius for on pre-sale. 27 dollars is an amazing deal. I'm picking up two bottles. Iron Legion is one of my favorite brands. They don't get enough love.

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
Wow I didn't realize how cheap you could get Vedius for on pre-sale. 27 dollars is an amazing deal. I'm picking up two bottles. Iron Legion is one of my favorite brands. They don't get enough love.
Where can you get this deal?

AndrewMcD

Awards
  • Established
It is against board rules to say, but go to Iron Legion's website and you can find it from there.
oh my bad!

I'm currently on week 2 of an eight week run of Dermastrength. Might switch over to iron legion though with that price! I wonder if the quality is the same?