Best AI on the market.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys, I am trying to decide which AI I should take as stand alone during my cuttin (as i normally do).
Is anyone able to tell me the difference in potency, effect, and where they shine such us otc pct, cycle support or recomp.
I was considering inibit-e, elimistane, original erase pro, new erase pro, elimistane, forma-stanzol new formula, rebith, esto strike.
I think it is an intresting battle. Which one would you prefer?

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Homer choice: Inhibit-E

Really a comprehensive formula that hits from multiple MOAs for really good AI and estrogen modulating activity

And it comes at an insanely good price for what you're getting.

--

None of the products you mentioned are bad though, I'd definitely recommend the new erase pro over the old erase pro though.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Homer choice: Inhibit-E

Really a comprehensive formula that hits from multiple MOAs for really good AI and estrogen modulating activity

And it comes at an insanely good price for what you're getting.

--

None of the products you mentioned are bad though, I'd definitely recommend the new erase pro over the old erase pro though.
Homer pick, but no less true. The thing about Inhibit E is the formula plus price combination. It's a top notch formula that I've seen for as low as 16 bucks. Right now NP has it at 20 which is probably a more common price range. For the price of some of these AI's you're looking at the potential for 2-3 bottle of Inhibit E.

Elimistane is another good one that usually hovers around that 20 dollar mark. I've used some of the more expensive options in this category and never thought they were so much better than these two products to warrant the higher price mark. If you're going to be twice as much as the competition the quality needs to be twice as good as well. Personally I haven't found that to be the case though I must admit I haven't ran everything on the OP's list.

Reactions: mw1
hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Elim1nate is g2g along with BSL eradicate....

horizons

horizons

Awards
  • Established
Inhibit E or alphadex

Inhibit E I got no sides at all, great leaning effect and increased libido

Alphadex is the strongest natural AI I have ever used on a cut. Did destroy the hair line but the results were second to none

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another vote for inhibit E. One of the most comprehensive and affordable AI's on the market. BLR also has another 2 in the pipeline that are supposed to be better than formeron

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Homer pick, but no less true. The thing about Inhibit E is the formula plus price combination. It's a top notch formula that I've seen for as low as 16 bucks. Right now NP has it at 20 which is probably a more common price range. For the price of some of these AI's you're looking at the potential for 2-3 bottle of Inhibit E.
I can pretty confidently say that there's not another product on the market for $20 that holds a candle to Inhibit-E :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can pretty confidently say that there's not another product on the market for $20 that holds a candle to Inhibit-E :)
Preposterous statement when you know this:

"While prices for crack vary according to purity, quantity, and place of sale, its relatively cheap price has caused this form of cocaine to become very popular in the inner cities. Common street prices for a rock are $40 (1/4 gram) or $10-$25 (1/10 gram)."

Oh you mean the supplement market...

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sustain Alpha

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sustain Alpha
i thought that was a topical "test booster"?

formeron was the best AI on the market, but now I think it's a good dosed arimistane(for short term) or inhibit-e (for longer term usage)

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
http :/ /orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/estrogen-blockers/bps-elimistane.html

Elimistane is another good option

Really all these suggestions are good options
This - there are a lot of great estrogen blockers out these days.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
Can you PM me sir, have a product related question thats kind of specific.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
quality product at a very decent price!!!!

inhibit-e is my go to ai!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi guys, I am trying to decide which AI I should take as stand alone during my cuttin (as i normally do).
Is anyone able to tell me the difference in potency, effect, and where they shine such us otc pct, cycle support or recomp.
I was considering inibit-e, elimistane, original erase pro, new erase pro, elimistane, forma-stanzol new formula, rebith, esto strike.
Black Lion Research is about to release 2 new AIs.
1 is an oral that is the strongest natural AI Ive ever come across. The labs are insane.
The second is a transdermal which is also relatively stout and has added fat burners included. Lots of testers saying they like this more than Formeron.
Both ETA 3-4 weeks. There are logs up for both at the moment.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i thought that was a topical "test booster"?

formeron was the best AI on the market, but now I think it's a good dosed arimistane(for short term) or inhibit-e (for longer term usage)
The new transdermal AI we are about to release is pretty sick.
Solid Ai properties. At least comparable to Formeron but it appears stronger.
Also there are some fat burning ingredients that are proving to work even better than I had anticipated. Lots of guys commenting on the fat burner effects.
We have 6 logs up just for the transdermal right now so you can check those out and see what everyone is saying.
More than one logger saying its the best they have ever looked even after only a week.

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Also there are some fat burning ingredients that are proving to work even better than I had anticipated. Lots of guys commenting on the fat burner effects.
We have 6 logs up just for the transdermal right now so you can check those out and see what everyone is saying.
More than one logger saying its the best they have ever looked even after only a week.
I am excited to try this! I love BLR products!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am excited to try this! I love BLR products!
Thanks bro!
The transdermal is super sick but....

The oral is a whole new beast.
after 7 days a certain forum members test rose from 100-600
Lutenizing hormone rose 1000%
estro dropped from I think 160s to 40s.

TD will be like Formeron but better.
The oral will be like nothing Ive seen OTC.
Both are100% natural.

De__eB

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro!

Both are100% natural.
100 test
160 estro

You should probably contextualize your claims some by mentioning the steroid cycle the person had just finished.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
100 test
160 estro

You should probably contextualize your claims some by mentioning the steroid cycle the person had just finished.
Actually he hadnt finished a steroid cycle. Or..perhaps that would be appropriate. And....its not a claim. Its a fact.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So he just naturally has test of 100 and estrogen of 160?
Unfortunately....yes. Hes obviously not perfectly healthy with a test level of 100 yet he was still able to see a 500nd/dl rise in 7 days.

Generally speaking when estrogen levels are exceptionally high test levels will be low. Ive seen it several times.
In each instance an ai was able to fix things.

In this case his dr prescribed letro and clomid but he used the herbal ai only instead. The dr thought he had been using letro and clomid when he saw the results. Said those were good test results for the combo of clomid and letro. This is of course only one example as we ran extensive testing.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Black Lion Research is about to release 2 new AIs.
1 is an oral that is the strongest natural AI Ive ever come across. The labs are insane.
The second is a transdermal which is also relatively stout and has added fat burners included. Lots of testers saying they like this more than Formeron.
Both ETA 3-4 weeks. There are logs up for both at the moment.
excited to try :) i love new erase pro ran it heaps and haven't used anything else other than OL Elim1nate (armistane), old erase pro / erase enjoyable to. but the new one is far superior for fat loss/strength and is more sustainable. i would like to try Inhibit E also soon, so many new ones now it's hard to keep up lol

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
excited to try :) i love new erase pro ran it heaps and haven't used anything else other than OL Elim1nate (armistane), old erase pro / erase enjoyable to. but the new one is far superior for fat loss/strength and is more sustainable. i would like to try Inhibit E also soon, so many new ones now it's hard to keep up lol
Your gonna like this stuff. Both of them. The transdermal and oral are different of course and each has its own strengths. The oral being great for wet cycles, tough pct's and cases when you really need a heavy hitter. The transdermal is still strong,( stronger than I had anticipated for sure) and is exceptional for fat burning, lean gains, and overall shreddedness. Its great that you have options. The industry is shrinking with regards to anabolic options. Its going to be interesting to see how companies cope and what new innovations are brought forth.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Can you elaborate on why Dry is the best, also could you post some of the data on the ingredients in it, I have never come across any of them before.
If your leaner you'll really notice how effective Dry is. The libido boost is another thing I love to comment on, it's alarming!

[video=youtube;gII-bfEZhtM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gII-bfEZhtM[/video]

Hormone Modulating Matrix 500 mg

Corydalis Yanhusuo: Anti-Inflammatory-Pain Reliever

Isodon Excisus: Increased Nitric Oxide

Citrus Reticulata: Immune Booster, Potent Antioxidant, Weight Loss, Less Water Retention, Digestive Aid

Lontarus Domestica

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If your leaner you'll really notice how effective Dry is. The libido boost is another thing I love to comment on, it's alarming!

Hormone Modulating Matrix 500 mg

Corydalis Yanhusuo: Anti-Inflammatory-Pain Reliever

Isodon Excisus: Increased Nitric Oxide

Citrus Reticulata: Immune Booster, Potent Antioxidant, Weight Loss, Less Water Retention, Digestive Aid

Lontarus Domestica
Sorry to follow up your response, you recommend this as the best AI, none of the above ingredient you list and provide a few word so of info on relate to estrogen modulation? Is there any studies supporting any of the ingredients in this regard?

I'm just finding it hard to comprehend how this one is superior when comparing it to something like Inhibit E or Erase Pro.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to follow up your response, you recommend this as the best AI, none of the above ingredient you list and provide a few word so of info on relate to estrogen modulation? Is there any studies supporting any of the ingredients in this regard?

I'm just finding it hard to comprehend how this one is superior when comparing it to something like Inhibit E or Erase Pro.
it will dry you out br0

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
for $20 i will stick with inhibit-e....very effective and the price is close to unbeatable!!!! you really can't go wrong, imo.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards

Would you be interested in reviewing DRY on me? It's truly one of the most unique products on the market. Pain relief, reduced inflammation, libido support, increase in nitric oxide levels. Dry is all that and a bag of chips :D

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Would you be interested in reviewing DRY on me? It's truly one of the most unique products on the market. Pain relief, reduced inflammation, libido support, increase in nitric oxide levels. Dry is all that and a bag of chips :D
Not particularly, your response is confusing me more? we are in an AI thread. All those effects aren't estrogen modulation...

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait till you see some of the research regarding our new oral ai.
This stuff is stout and is exceptionally bioavailable orally.
the plants got several ai compounds in it...one of which has approx 96% inhibition which is nuts for a plant. I believe formestane is about 75 for reference.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Wait till you see some of the research regarding our new oral ai.
This stuff is stout and is exceptionally bioavailable orally.
the plants got several ai compounds in it...one of which has approx 96% inhibition which is nuts for a plant. I believe formestane is about 75 for reference.
No offense but you are right, I will have to wait and see what it is before considering using such a product that has such a profound impact on my hormones. Could never blindly test such a product without knowing what im putting in my body and how it intereacts with other things. Your testers are ballsy.
In saying that I do look forward to reading up on your TD version once it is released. Since i don't juice i see no reason to be interested in the oral version.

Although it will be tough getting me to purchase it when products such as DRY are available.....;)

lukinosnake

Awards
  • Established
Thanks bro!

Both are100% natural.

Now I really cannot wait! So you are telling me that both are better than Formeron which was already the king of ai? WOW

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've had success with inhibit-e

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
My vote would go for Myokems Alphadex or Inhibit-E

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This product is incredible. Great results in very little time.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
chedapalooza just did some bloodwork after running Inhibit E. If I recall correctly, he had a 10 point drop in E2 (Estradiol) after 7 weeks of use.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No offense but you are right, I will have to wait and see what it is before considering using such a product that has such a profound impact on my hormones. Could never blindly test such a product without knowing what im putting in my body and how it intereacts with other things. Your testers are ballsy.
In saying that I do look forward to reading up on your TD version once it is released. Since i don't juice i see no reason to be interested in the oral version.

Although it will be tough getting me to purchase it when products such as DRY are available.....;)
None taken. I dont blame you at all. Our testers trust that I would never put them in harms way.
This stuff IS very strong and it does have other effects of course. Lots of beneficial stuff though. So far Ive found no side effects listed in the literature or in any of our trials and its been tested clinically at MUCH higher doses than we use. And like I said...wait till you see the research :).
It exists. You should NEVER take a product claiming to do something with 0 evidence it will do so. Especially when you dont know what the plants are.
Some of the strongest chemicals both bad and good are natural in origin. Some have positive compounds but also have compounds that can kill you or cause cancer or serious other disease states. Its not safe for company owners to tinker with nature unless we know what we are doing.

Everyone is loving the TD and the oral is holding off gyno in a gyno prone subject at 1000mg test ;)
Ive never seen its equal.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Now I really cannot wait! So you are telling me that both are better than Formeron which was already the king of ai? WOW
Yes sir ;)
Finally there will be another strong TD ai but in this case there are also strong fat burners in it so you can expect serious recomp potential.

And like I was saying....the oral dropped one forums members estrogen from 160 to 40 in 7 days. Pretty impressive.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
get liqiudex from sponsor and also Clomid and Tamox for PCT