Which Topical Fat Loss Product

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm a veteran user of old school Absolved, Fl7, Lipoderm Y and Lipoderm Ultra and Napalm and have home brewed many versions with capsaicin and clen. I'm looking to try something again and have in recent years used Napalm.

I'm not fat but do carry belly button, hip and love handle fat when I do carry extra adipose. I am exceedingly stressed and do believe cortisol is a culprit.

My question is based on the ingredient profile and efficacy what are the better options these days. Here are a couple of products i am looking at. Feel free to add others.

Avant Research Napalm - 4 Oz
Proprietary Blend:
Glycyrrhetinic acide, Raspberry Ketones, SesaThinTM, Yohimbine HCl, Synephrine HCl

EvoMuse Eviscerate (180 ml)

Propietary Blend:
Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced (6 fl oz)
Ingredients:
Omega 3 Complex, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic acid) Resveratrol, carbomer, Nobiletin.

I know Matt was involved in the development of all three and I know they are all quality products. I'm just looking for some fresh feedback as well as an analytical evaluation based on the ingredient profile and my goals. I'll incorporate oral Rauwolscine aka: alpha-yohimbine in the form of Analyzed Supplements Target A2 as well as a low carb diet with refeeds with lots of fasted cardio as well as some other "goodies".

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I don't have any experience with these products, but I'm curious to see what people have to say. Sub'd

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If I could only use one of Matt's topicals for the rest of my life it would be Absolutely Abliderated. Honestly it seems like the Abliderate series (Advanced or Absolutely) would be right in your wheelhouse for what you are describing as your goals.

If money wasn't an issue I would combine an Abliderate+an Eviscerate since you can apply eviscerate over the top of Abliderate and get the best of both worlds. We probably have slightly better feedback on the Abliderate series over time than Eviscerate (which has tons of great feedback). Eviscerate was based on adding extra goodies to Napalm.

I'll try to get Matt in here to explain a bit more as he is obviously much more skilled than I am about talking about the differences. Have you ever run of our topicals before?
dsade

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I loved my 8 weeks on absolutely abliderated and I'm gonna run another 8 weeks in a couple weeks from now. I can't recommend it enough!

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I could only use one of Matt's topicals for the rest of my life it would be Absolutely Abliderated. Honestly it seems like the Abliderate series (Advanced or Absolutely) would be right in your wheelhouse for what you are describing as your goals.

If money wasn't an issue I would combine an Abliderate+an Eviscerate since you can apply eviscerate over the top of Abliderate and get the best of both worlds. We probably have slightly better feedback on the Abliderate series over time than Eviscerate (which has tons of great feedback). Eviscerate was based on adding extra goodies to Napalm.

I'll try to get Matt in here to explain a bit more as he is obviously much more skilled than I am about talking about the differences. Have you ever run of our topicals before?
dsade
I have not.

I know Matt from way back at M&M and have used many beta products that he and Caleb Stone developed. I am a huge fan of Napalm and the idea of a Napalm with added goodies is interesting. Thanks for your response.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not.

I know Matt from way back at M&M and have used many beta products that he and Caleb Stone developed. I am a huge fan of Napalm and the idea of a Napalm with added goodies is interesting. Thanks for your response.
Word of caution: Topical capsacian can be painful for some. Make sure you use latex gloves to apply OR make sure you completely wash your hands thoroughly. It's no fun if you rub your eyes or anything like that. Some people can't stand the burn of Eviscerate OG and some want more of that feeling and get the + version (extra capsacian). We created Smolder (lower cap content) and Burn Free (no cap content) for those reasons.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Word of caution: Topical capsacian can be painful for some. Make sure you use latex gloves to apply OR make sure you completely wash your hands thoroughly. It's no fun if you rub your eyes or anything like that. Some people can't stand the burn of Eviscerate OG and some want more of that feeling and get the + version (extra capsacian). We created Smolder (lower cap content) and Burn Free (no cap content) for those reasons.
im well aware of the cap burn. In the OP I mentioned I have brewed some concoctions with cap. I think the base was the old AbSolved. Very effective. It literally burns the ass off you. I've got an old box of gloves from those days. Thanks again!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im well aware of the cap burn. In the OP I mentioned I have brewed some concoctions with cap. I think the base was the old AbSolved. Very effective. It literally burns the ass off you. I've got an old box of gloves from those days. Thanks again!
My bad I must have skipped that.

I'm pretty sure Abliderate has the same carrier as absolved or updated in that way.

I still think the Abliderate series (which is better for cort help) is the way to go for you. Maybe a run of Abliderate Advanced to help with the VAT/lower the body fat and then clean up the SAT with Eviscerate. I'll try to get Matt in here for you still when I get home.

daniel11

daniel11

Awards
  • Established
I used ablidorate and it was pretty good. I like that it targets cortisol.

Evicerate is nice also. Smolder has a nice long lasting warm sensation. Although I feel like it just pulls water out of the skin.

Sweet Sweat is my current favorite. I use it along side Lipomorph to cut fat and water and I love it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Abliderate has the same carrier as absolved or updated in that way.

I still think the Abliderate series (which is better for cort help) is the way to go for you. Maybe a run of Abliderate Advanced to help with the VAT/lower the body fat and then clean up the SAT with Eviscerate. I'll try to get Matt in here for you still when I get home.
Agreed. VAT is my primary target. Absolved would dramatically and rapidly reduce the girth/circumference of my midsection.
ALL thanks for the feedback!

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm a veteran user of old school Absolved, Fl7, Lipoderm Y and Lipoderm Ultra and Napalm and have home brewed many versions with capsaicin and clen. I'm looking to try something again and have in recent years used Napalm.

I'm not fat but do carry belly button, hip and love handle fat when I do carry extra adipose. I am exceedingly stressed and do believe cortisol is a culprit.

My question is based on the ingredient profile and efficacy what are the better options these days. Here are a couple of products i am looking at. Feel free to add others.

Avant Research Napalm - 4 Oz
Proprietary Blend:
Glycyrrhetinic acide, Raspberry Ketones, SesaThinTM, Yohimbine HCl, Synephrine HCl

EvoMuse Eviscerate (180 ml)

Propietary Blend:
Raspberry Ketones,Yohimbine, Glycyrrhetinic Acid , Caffeine anhydrous, Aminophylline, Bergenin, Ginger Extract, beta-Escin, Benzyl Nicotinate, Propionyl-L-Carnitine, Ellagic Acid 40%, Banaba Leaf Extract, Theophylline, , Laurocapram ,l-menthol,Sodium Polyacrylate, Carbomer, Capsaicin 98%

EvoMuse Abliderate Advanced (6 fl oz)
Ingredients:
Omega 3 Complex, 3-acetyl-7-oxo-DHEA, Green Coffee Bean Extract (50% Chlorogenic acid) Resveratrol, carbomer, Nobiletin.

I know Matt was involved in the development of all three and I know they are all quality products. I'm just looking for some fresh feedback as well as an analytical evaluation based on the ingredient profile and my goals. I'll incorporate oral Rauwolscine aka: alpha-yohimbine in the form of Analyzed Supplements Target A2 as well as a low carb diet with refeeds with lots of fasted cardio as well as some other "goodies".

Please share your thoughts.

Thanks!
Id reverse the order that you have listed for which ones I recommend if you suspect cortisol. All are very good though.

For just fat loss, eviserate hands down.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have not.

Yeah, Matt and Caleb still collaborate on some things...most recently with our attempts to update the old Leptigen series (Epitome was round 1 of that)

Matt buys the Napalm from Avant (or licenses it something along those lines) and adds the extra goodies to create the Eviscerate series.

I remember running Lipoderm Ultra (first topical I ever bought) and Absolved back in the day. Then Napalm when that was released and then the Eviscerate series when that improved on the Napalm formula. I've found the use often of these topicals more effective than most of the pill based fat loss products I've used in my day (many of those as well!)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Its refreshing to talk with you about the "innovative" days. I remember AbSolved carbomer would just crumble. Adding cap to that stuff. It was like I was applying toxic waste :D
Good times. I have this laying around. I used to score more 7-OXO for the FL7 and double up. I'm have been tempted to add some DHEA powder I have laying around. Just to complement my TRT.
IMG_0814.jpg

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice pic DD. Man I had completely forgotten about FL7 the carrier. I never got to run any of the topicals in the Lipoderm line other than Ultra. Lipoderm Y and I can't remember if another one existed or not.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah... Still in the wrapper.

I remember the Ultra came from discussion in the forums about adding more Y and Caffeine.
Wow! I'm remembering a dirty Lipoderm that was brown. It was a beta that never took off...if I remember correctly.
Those carriers (local and systemic) were capable products.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its refreshing to talk with you about the "innovative" days. I remember AbSolved carbomer would just crumble. Adding cap to that stuff. It was like I was applying toxic waste :D
Good times. I have this laying around. I used to score more 7-OXO for the FL7 and double up. I'm have been tempted to add some DHEA powder I have laying around. Just to complement my TRT.
View attachment 118159
David, if you aren't already adding in DHEA (and preg) to your TRT, you will be astonished once doing so.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We have a transdermal AI and fat burner coming out in a few weeks.
The thermogenic effect of this stuff is awesome. Combined with an AI its exceptional at fat burning.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
David, if you aren't already adding in DHEA (and preg) to your TRT, you will be astonished once doing so.
Bump!

The thermogenic effect of this stuff is awesome. Combined with an AI its exceptional at fat burning.
Is that in a systemic or localized delivery carrier?

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its in a carrier very similar to Formerons carrier.
It isnt designed with localized fat loss in mind.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am on a PSMF which has made me realize just how little most fat loss products do. When this comes out, I'm ready to buy it - judging from the logs it looks like it may actually make a difference. Seems impressive. I can't wait to try it!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks brother.
Its true that many fat loss products fail to do the trick. Many times its dosing issues.
This stuff is gonna kick some ^$%. Great for fat loss, lean gains, recomp etc.
Can be used on cycle, off cycle, solo, during PCT. Whatever ;)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Matt Porter recently released a topical burner (VasoBurn) that is worth checking out.

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brother.
Its true that many fat loss products fail to do the trick. Many times its dosing issues.
This stuff is gonna kick some ^$%. Great for fat loss, lean gains, recomp etc.
Can be used on cycle, off cycle, solo, during PCT. Whatever ;)
Sure as hell cant go wrong with BLR!
This is guaranteed to make waves in the market.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you recommend?
Sorry, I've been busy and forgot to come back to this thread. My doc wanted to see my DHEA levels at the top of the normal range and I was in the middle. 50 mg preg and 25mg of DHEA sublingual brought me to top of range in about 10 days. The energy, memory, and mood improvement are amazing. It is becoming a common addition to TRT talking to others I know that are on.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Absolutely Abliderated supposed to be a better product than Abliderated Advanced?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Absolutely Abliderated supposed to be a better product than Abliderated Advanced?
It has more of the actives in it. Abliderate Advanced is awesome, but Absolutely Abliderated is even better.

Both will yield excellent results and have years of feedback/rebuys behind them. Absolutely just started out as an experiment of Matt's. If you have the money get it over Abliderate Advanced. If not, Advanced will still make a great run.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks. I like the anti cortisol aspect of it. I use eviscerate and now the burn free cause I got tired if that **** burning my nuts lol. I also use lipoderm ultra. I use these pre fasted am cardio with great results. Also at night after a shower.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah... Still in the wrapper.

I remember the Ultra came from discussion in the forums about adding more Y and Caffeine.
Wow! I'm remembering a dirty Lipoderm that was brown. It was a beta that never took off...if I remember correctly.
Those carriers (local and systemic) were capable products.
I knew I used something like that:

LipoDerm-ODB

My memory still works pretty well :D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry, I've been busy and forgot to come back to this thread. My doc wanted to see my DHEA levels at the top of the normal range and I was in the middle. 50 mg preg and 25mg of DHEA sublingual brought me to top of range in about 10 days. The energy, memory, and mood improvement are amazing. It is becoming a common addition to TRT talking to others I know that are on.
Thanks for your reply. I'll hit you up with a PM when it gets restored.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Ok, my interest is peaked.

I have almost zero stress day to day (yes fortunate, I know). Can I assume that the BF I have left is mainly SubQ? Any tips to differentiate between Cortisol induced and SubQ?

Trying to go as economical as possible, so maybe just Eviscerate to start. This is a brand new area for me, thanks for the info so far.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established

I have almost zero stress day to day (yes fortunate, I know). Can I assume that the BF I have left is mainly SubQ? Any tips to differentiate between Cortisol induced and SubQ?

Trying to go as economical as possible, so maybe just Eviscerate to start. This is a brand new area for me, thanks for the info so far.
This thread got my interest peaked as well, I just ordered some Abliderate Advanced to try it out. I'm interested to see what people have to say about your question though, I'm interested as well.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Typically we recommend one of the Eviscerate series for SAT fat. If you can grab it with your hand it is probably that type. If you're higher bodyfat I would run Abliderate Advanced first (even if you're low stress). If you're lower bodyfat you'd probably do better in the Eviscerate series.

I might recommend you start with Smolder unless you really don't think the burn from capsacian will bother you. It's one of those things where some people start with OG and feel like it is too much for them (which is why we created Smolder and Burn Free). Then again some people want more and choose eviscerate +. We call those people clinically insane ;)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This thread got my interest peaked as well, I just ordered some Abliderate Advanced to try it out. I'm interested to see what people have to say about your question though, I'm interested as well.
Please let us know how your run goes in our sub forum. We love seeing feedback!

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Typically we recommend one of the Eviscerate series for SAT fat. If you can grab it with your hand it is probably that type. If you're higher bodyfat I would run Abliderate Advanced first (even if you're low stress). If you're lower bodyfat you'd probably do better in the Eviscerate series.

I might recommend you start with Smolder unless you really don't think the burn from capsacian will bother you. It's one of those things where some people start with OG and feel like it is too much for them (which is why we created Smolder and Burn Free). Then again some people want more and choose eviscerate +. We call those people clinically insane ;)
It's definitely the "Special K Pinch An Inch" type. I'd estimate I'm around 15%. I'd love to get both, but can only do one right now. So given <---that, which one do you think? I used to have to get sprayed with OC every 6 months - I think I'll be ok with the OG :)

Thanks for the info!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's definitely the "Special K Pinch An Inch" type. I'd estimate I'm around 15%. I'd love to get both, but can only do one right now. So given <---that, which one do you think? I used to have to get sprayed with OC every 6 months - I think I'll be ok with the OG :)

Thanks for the info!
I would probably run Abliderate Advanced (Absolutely Abliderated if you can afford it) and see how you like it. Then as you move towards lower BF levels make your bottle after that one of the Eviscerate series.

Honestly though you're in that weird range where it really may just be preference and you're not trending towards one or the other. In that case keep in mind Eviscerate can be used on the chest (and if you're really weird in areas as a pre-workout...Matt does this) as well as the abs while Abliderate series is only for the core.

Let me know if you need any more help.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would probably run Abliderate Advanced (Absolutely Abliderated if you can afford it) and see how you like it. Then as you move towards lower BF levels make your bottle after that one of the Eviscerate series.

Honestly though you're in that weird range where it really may just be preference and you're not trending towards one or the other. In that case keep in mind Eviscerate can be used on the chest (and if you're really weird in areas as a pre-workout...Matt does this) as well as the abs while Abliderate series is only for the core.

Let me know if you need any more help.
I've used AB AB before and loved it. definitely great when your in the 15-20% bodyfat range. I want to stack Ab Ab & Eviscerate
sometime in the future when I have the extra money to run both and can find them both @ the same retailer :)

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks for the guidance. I think I'm going to do the same, just save up and get both. I too noticed that other than Amazon, nobody seems to have both in stock at the same time.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the guidance. I think I'm going to do the same, just save up and get both.
I too noticed that other than Amazon, nobody seems to have both in stock at the same time.
not only is it hard to find both in stock at the same time, some retailers only carry one or the other.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
not only is it hard to find both in stock at the same time, some retailers only carry one or the other.
Sorry guys. We are working to get stock of our product back to retailers ASAP. Should be able to find everything you need with some google sleuthing.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys. We are working to get stock of our product back to retailers ASAP. Should be able to find everything you need with some google sleuthing.
I just placed an order at xxxxxxxxxxx they had Eviscerate and Abliderate both in stock. Hopefully this helps. I'll definitely be posing up my feedback. I actually ordered Eviscerate, not Abliderate! After reading your comment about Eviscerate being better for lower body fat, I'm glad with my decision. I'm already very lean, i'd say 8-9%. I'm just looking to touch up my lower abs and get them really POPPIN'. Thanks for all the help!

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just placed an order at Xxxxxxxxxx they had Eviscerate and Abliderate both in stock. Hopefully this helps. I'll definitely be posing up my feedback. I actually ordered Eviscerate, not Abliderate! After reading your comment about Eviscerate being better for lower body fat, I'm glad with my decision. I'm already very lean, i'd say 8-9%. I'm just looking to touch up my lower abs and get them really POPPIN'. Thanks for all the help!
But they only carry Abliderated Advanced. Not Absolutely Abliderated.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
But they only carry Abliderated Advanced. Not Absolutely Abliderated.
You can find Absolutely Abliderated if you look. Finding them from the same retail store? I'd have to look when I get home from work.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You can find Absolutely Abliderated if you look. Finding them from the same retail store?
I'd have to look when I get home from work.
Ive found it, but can never find it with the other Evomuse products I want at the same retailers.
I Dont like paying an extra $6 - $10 for shipping for 1 bottle of Ab Ab, when its already higher priced then the rest of
the transdermals, especially when Ive already paid for shipping with the rest of my order at another retailer..

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ive found it, but can never find it with the other Evomuse products I want at the same retailers.
I Dont like paying an extra $6 - $10 for shipping for 1 bottle of Ab Ab, when its already higher priced then the rest of
the transdermals, especially when Ive already paid for shipping with the rest of my order at another retailer..
I definitely hear you. I'm hoping we can get our stock issues sorted out ASAP. I've got no control over that unfortunately.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I definitely hear you. I'm hoping we can get our stock issues sorted out ASAP.
I've got no control over that unfortunately.
I understand. I just wish my favorite retailers carried the entire product line :)