Where to get Ephedrine shipped to US?

Status
Not open for further replies.

specizripn

Awards
I know this topic has been beaten to death and I have searched the hell out of it, but can't seem to find anyone (In Canada?) who will ship Ephedrine HCL to the US in 2015. Does anyone still ship to the US or is it a lost cause? Looking for the 8mg tablets, because I'm pretty sure that is the only legal thing to import.
Thanks

specizripn

Awards
haha it wouldn't be worth the cost in gas driving all the way from Missouri

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
yeah i was just messing with u..im here in canada....lemme email the place i order from

gus6917

Awards
  • Established
**American Orders: We do not ship ephedrine to the USA. We will however still ship DENDROBIUM to the USA although this is very similar to Ephedrine it is not yet been banned. DENDROBIUM
All American orders containing Ephedrine will be cancelled without notice & a fee will be charged for canceling**

thats a solid no lol

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Why not just buy bronkaid or primatene (sp?)

specizripn

Awards
I didn't want to mess with all the Guaifenesin in bronkaid, and it is hard to find either of those in pharmacies in my area, but I guess I will give it a shot.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Yeah, *real* Ephedrine (either Rx HCL or Sinica/Ma Huang alkaloids) are ILLEGAL in the U.S. for anything but medical reasons from a Pharmacy (which is why you can get Bronkaid/Primatene after giving a DNA sample - it's a racket that benefits Big Pharma). So if you can get/find *real* E, someone's committing a crime. You can buy *fake* E all day long, however.

LLN

LLN

Awards
  • Established
Can't one find legit sellers online who will ship Kaizen's Ephedrine HCL product to the U.S.? From my reading of the info in this thread, it seems as though this is not permissible under the law.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I've been taking one dose (25mg) of Primatene, 4x/Week, for months now...no problems from Guifenisen.

If you want *real* E, you're going to have to go the Bronkaid/Primatene route.... or FedEx something from Canada. I don't understand all the confusion over E? :)

If it's being sold as supplement, ie. "ThermoShredz 10000 Xtreem Plus" and claims Ephedra - it is an ineffective species of Ephedra (there are 69 species - only 1 was worth a damn and it is illegal in the US) and the "Ephedra" in it, isn't doing anything...although other ingredients in it, may work great.

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
ive seen what seems like 100s of these threads. all come to the conclusion that majority of people go why not just buy brokaid ect...

want to know why?

because some people dont want all the extra stuff, and for people like me, some states DO NOT SELL bronkaid. if only it were that easy. good luck fedEx'ing something from canada. some of you dont know how lucky you are makes me rage lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.