Animal cuts

critter11

critter11

Awards
Hey guys im a 5 foot 9 inches at about 170 lb's and i have around 10% bf i was wondering if i took a few cycles of animal cuts what results should i expect? What are the benefits? Are there any negative side effects? I break out easily to creatine so does that mean i may break out from animal cuts? I have a very thivk waist which ruins my v taper even with a low bf% if anyone can also give advice on that i would love that thanku guys

ddfox

ddfox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, if you're already 10% & have a thicker waist then I'd concentrate on widening your Lats & Delts. I don't think a fat burner is the direction to go. Just my opinion.

How's your tolerance to stims?

A shakey or jittery feeling would be about the only negative sides to Cuts.

DigitalB

DigitalB

Banned
Awards
I used animal cuts like 5-6yrs ago..
It was legit and did its job, always had me wired and anxious to hit the gym...

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gain weight and you have that V. You're 170 try to get to 180-190 then focus on fat loss. You don't wanna be skinny fat

blaze01

Banned
Awards
Agree with digitalb but anyways bulk up slowly eating right tho and you'll be gtg your bf% is low and if done right you could get way bigger and br the same in body fat maybe even less

hide83

Awards
Animal cuts makes me feel like garbage. I hate it. If you really want to burn fat (not sure why if you are already legitimately 10%) just go with a simple eca stack. It's cheap and it works. Personally I feel pretty good on it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah at 10% it's not going to help much. Plus there are better options out there than animal cuts. What drew you to this product in particular?

critter11

critter11

Awards
I just saw some good reviews.. I also want to mention that although i have a low bf% i want it even lower around like 5-6 i love the aesthetic look but im not sure if its even possible to achieve the type of physique i want with school and work i dont have much meal prep options whatsoever

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A lot of people in my opinion say good things about Animal because of all the top powerlifters sponsored by them. I havent really seen good results from their products although i do like their multi and new protein powder.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I personally enjoyed animal cuts but there are better options. I liked using cute and removing the stim pill and I used the original oxy elite pro as my stim (that was a bomb stack) however with the Normal red pill it was just meh. I would go the ec route as well if you want cheap or if you want a very well rounded burner, pes alphamine is one of my favorites

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
I like it when i took it, i stand by animal products. been around for so long must be doing something right

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/pes-new-alphamine-252-grams-fruit-punch.html

This would be more than likely a better product. I always find animal products to be quite expensive for the amount of servings.

JRob23

JRob23

Awards
  • Established
I just saw some good reviews.. I also want to mention that although i have a low bf% i want it even lower around like 5-6 i love the aesthetic look but im not sure if its even possible to achieve the type of physique i want with school and work i dont have much meal prep options whatsoever
If you want it, you'll do what it takes to get it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 18
Hockeyaus33 Supplements 5
Supplements 13
Supplements 11
ThorBara PES 5