pre workout for women

lumbe

Awards
what is' the best pre workout for women? possibly not full of stimulants

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
what pre workout effects are you looking for. Mental sharpness energy or pump?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like mesomorph or high volume by pes. As far as for women most woman can take the same pre workout as a male. I know acouple girls at my gym who use C4. But you'll just have to search for a good non stim pre workout. You can browse at Strong Supplement Shop if you want.

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
Some of the best feed back we get from our girls is on the High Volume from Pes, Contraband from Iron Forged Nutrition, Defcon from Platinum Labs and Focus-Xt From SNS. Nice and smooth blends and they taste great always a key point for the ladies.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pre-workouts that work for men are going to work for women :) You should try High Volume from PES. It's stimulant free and the combination of l-citrulline (4,000 mg), arginine nitrate (2,000 mg), agmatine sulfate (1,000 mg), plus HydroMAX (glycerol) and AmentoMAX (amentoflavone) will deliver the pump you're looking for!

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
Any preworkouts with Agmatine in it would be good If you want to make your own SNS sells solo agmatine which you could mix in with some focus XT non stim with creatine and create your own blend that suits your own dosing needs.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Pre-workouts that work for men are going to work for women :) You should try High Volume from PES. It's stimulant free and the combination of l-citrulline (4,000 mg), arginine nitrate (2,000 mg), agmatine sulfate (1,000 mg), plus HydroMAX (glycerol) and AmentoMAX (amentoflavone) will deliver the pump you're looking for!
My suggestion as well. Very good product for pumps and performance.
I make my own on a regular basis and use HV every hypertrophy specific day (2x per week).

My other days are higher stim/ focus orientated.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Performax Labs made a pre workout called FitMax that was desinged for women. It had good doses of L-Carnitine and other fat burning ingredients, it contained your normal pre workout ingredients that increase endurance and performance like L-Citrulline, Agmatine etc. It also has a nice mild stimulant blend that is based on increasing focus and well being! Nutraplanet i believe has a couple units in stock still. We stopped producing it as our demographic did not include women, however it is a great option!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
2g taurine
2g creatine
into a cup of coffee or strong green tea + a multi vitamin. simple and works

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for high volume for pumps. Stuff is legit

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I would start with a lower stim based pre-workout
Scivation Psycho and Neon Volt come to mind, see how the individual responds before increasing to a higher end stimulant like WFR, Katana, PreSurge, Core Fury

lumbe

Awards
I have already 'neon volt home the beacon' set me up with that waiting for me arrivals high volume thanks

paula

paula

Awards

For stims i like maxout and 1mr vortex. For nonstim HV frm pes. Im a pump addict. This is my fav so far. I dont take hv when i train chest day, pump so hurt lol

doogans

doogans

Awards
  • Established
Stim free Olympus labs Conqu3r. Add your own caffeine powder/tablets to your liking

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Performax Labs made a pre workout called FitMax that was desinged for women. It had good doses of L-Carnitine and other fat burning ingredients, it contained your normal pre workout ingredients that increase endurance and performance like L-Citrulline, Agmatine etc. It also has a nice mild stimulant blend that is based on increasing focus and well being! Nutraplanet i believe has a couple units in stock still. We stopped producing it as our demographic did not include women, however it is a great option!
If you decide to go this route OP, go with Strawberry Kiwi, it is absolutely amazing.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stim: Conqu3r DG, Katana, Max Out, White Flood Reborn, NeuroSurge 3.0

Non-Stim: High Volume, HemaV02 Max, Vaskular

I like stacking a couple of the stim and non-stim at times.

lumbe

Awards
For stims i like maxout and 1mr vortex. For nonstim HV frm pes. Im a pump addict. This is my fav so far. I dont take hv when i train chest day, pump so hurt lol
hv i try definitely, in general what supplements they gave you more 'satisfaction? My wife has a good structure but while taking great care the power can not be defined as it wants in places ...

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
http ://orbitnutrition.com/cart/pre-workout-supplements/olympus-labs-conqu3r-demigod-edition-with-stimulants.html

Is a good stim option. And as Driven mentioned as a non stim High Volume is a top shelf product.