Cutting product

DaLegend4445

Awards
Running Xfactor/ABE for 8 weeks. I looking for a product to run right after the 8 weeks. Looking for a product to dry me out and look more cut and vascular. Any ideas?

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax contains Arimistane which generally produces the exact effects you described, creating a dry more vascular appearance. Now generally with an Arimistane product, the water weight and bloat would come right back but Alphamax also contains 95% Forskolin. This will help you actually lean down and tighten up so when you do come off Alphamax, you are actually leaner and can maintain that look!

There has been tons of positive feedback for ARA/ABE/Alphamax. There are several logs you can reference, but the results are generally pretty impressive!

DaLegend4445

Awards
Thanks for the suggestions! Kind of looking for a product that won't increase my test levels, any products like that?

DaLegend4445

Awards
Also would I be able to run a product directly after my 8 week run with ArA/ABR?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would say yes. I think erase pro by pes would be a good product to use after the abe run.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Why are you concerned about increased test?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Iron Champ USA has a fat burned called TNT that might interest you. There are some good logs on this product if you are interested. grinnell27 has a TNT log he just finished

grinnell27

grinnell27

Awards
  • Established
I heard my name called :)

Yeah man check it out i really enjoyed it and got great results!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Also would I be able to run a product directly after my 8 week run with ArA/ABR?
inhibit-e , erase / erase pro, elimistane won't raise test but have the estrogen control you are looking for