Need help deciding between two natty stacks...

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know there are a lot of good options, but think I am down to two... Mag + XGels or Mag + Most Wanted. I don't have a ton of cash to spend so I need the most bang for the buck. Looking for recomp/bulk help. Ep1C unleashed was also considered, but wanted to try Magnitropin for awhile so stuck with that.

also interested in Forskolin95, but not sure if it would work well with these stacks.

New to the board and ready to step up my game so any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the only thing you haven't got on your list is MASS-550.
mass5504.png

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Regardless of which direction you go I just wanted to chime in that Forskolin-95 would be fine to add to either. It'll help ramp up cAMP and fuel further body composition changes. Works quite well with ArA.

Personally I'd go Mag + Xgels + Forskolin-95

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Go with Mag + X-Gels.

Forskolin would be a solid addition as well for a recomp.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Chechout orbit nutrition.com and you can get 10% off with the code SOCIAL we've got xfactor and mag there.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thx for the reply's.... Looking like it will be Mag + X-Gels + Forskolin.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
MyoKem's Magnitropin has a great reputation. I'm interested to see what you choose and how it goes

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Of the to you mentioned i would absolutely go with Mag + ARA! Now added Forskolin with your ARA will have synergistic effects, as well it will add an overall leaning effect to your stack if your diets on point! Forskolin-95 i believe is around $27.00 a bottle. Alphamax costs about $35.00 and contains the exact amount of Forskolin as F-95, 30 50mg servings but you also get a ton of extras like 3,4-Divanill, L-DOPA, Arimistane, D3, ZMA. Alphamax would definitely be a great addition to the stack as all three products would work through seperate pathways n you get your F95!

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Of the to you mentioned i would absolutely go with Mag + ARA! Now added Forskolin with your ARA will have synergistic effects, as well it will add an overall leaning effect to your stack if your diets on point! Forskolin-95 i believe is around $27.00 a bottle. Alphamax costs about $35.00 and contains the exact amount of Forskolin as F-95, 30 50mg servings but you also get a ton of extras like 3,4-Divanill, L-DOPA, Arimistane, D3, ZMA. Alphamax would definitely be a great addition to the stack as all three products would work through seperate pathways n you get your F95!
Thanks for the info, definitely will look into Alphamax.

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the ironchamp 'ironstack' is only $50 with code PCT50OFF

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
another vote for mag+ xgels+ f95... most wante dis just too expensive and hasn't had much for reviews so on a budget I'd def opt for mag

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great choices, man! That stack should treat you really well

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bam... just now placed the order. Mag + xgels + F95.

Thanks all for the input.

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The stack has been delivered (thanks DPS Nutrition). Just quick question on daily servings.

Mag 3 in morn, 3 pre workout (also, can I take all 6 pre workout?)
X-Gels, 4 pre workout (only take workout days)
F95, 1 morn, 1 night

Does this look like proper dosing?

THANKS

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The stack has been delivered (thanks DPS Nutrition). Just quick question on daily servings.

Mag 3 in morn, 3 pre workout (also, can I take all 6 pre workout?)
X-Gels, 4 pre workout (only take workout days)
F95, 1 morn, 1 night

Does this look like proper dosing?

THANKS
Looks good. You can do Mag all pre-workout if you want.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some have taken all mag pwo, I like to just take 3am 3pwo. Gonna be a good run, let us know how it goes!

Battossi

Awards
I know there are a lot of good options, but think I am down to two... Mag + XGels or Mag + Most Wanted. I don't have a ton of cash to spend so I need the most bang for the buck. Looking for recomp/bulk help. Ep1C unleashed was also considered, but wanted to try Magnitropin for awhile so stuck with that.

also interested in Forskolin95, but not sure if it would work well with these stacks.

New to the board and ready to step up my game so any information would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
If you have ANY injuries past or present that flairs up I would personally avoid ara.

I think d3 (safe year round) plus either forskolin or betaine would be epic.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Alphamax + 25-50 extra mgs of F95 + natadrol....

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Mag + X-gels is just stupid amount of gains hah at least for me. best natty stack i have ran. If you have questions man hit me up and i can help out!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
May have to look into this Magnitropin....

SwoleNation

SwoleNation

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump.

Just got me a bottle of Cutler King to add to my Mag / X-Gel / F95 stack. Looking for best time to dose the PA... Currently take (3) mags and (4) x-gels pre-workout. Is it ok to add (2) king pre as well? Bottle says take two a day with meals.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump.

Just got me a bottle of Cutler King to add to my Mag / X-Gel / F95 stack. Looking for best time to dose the PA... Currently take (3) mags and (4) x-gels pre-workout. Is it ok to add (2) king pre as well? Bottle says take two a day with meals.
Danes

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump.

Is it KING v2 or the orginal ?
If it is KING v2 then you have horrible PA product. (Low dose of PA).

Big PA doses such as 2g or more can be taken prior and post workout.
If just running 750mg or 1g then run just prior workout.

If you join PA thread I bet you will be suprized how good soy lecithin works.

My advice is:
If you want PA caps, go for Mediator. It is gauarantee each serving contains 750mg of PA.
If you want to get high dose of PA then run soy lecithin granules. PC,PE and PI found in SL are similar to PA and PS when it comes to mTOR activation

Feel free to send me a PM if you want

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is it KING v2 or the orginal ?
If it is KING v2 then you have horrible PA product. (Low dose of PA).

Big PA doses such as 2g or more can be taken prior and post workout.
If just running 750mg or 1g then run just prior workout.

If you join PA thread I bet you will be suprized how good soy lecithin works.

My advice is:
If you want PA caps, go for Mediator. It is gauarantee each serving contains 750mg of PA.
If you want to get high dose of PA then run soy lecithin granules. PC,PE and PI found in SL are similar to PA and PS when it comes to mTOR activation

Feel free to send me a PM if you want
this man knows his PA....i would heed his advice!!!