Best Natty Recomp Cycle

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to drop some body fat, increase my muscle fullness/hardness, and get summer ready.

Calories will probably be about 3000-3300 day at a 30/30/40 carbs/fat/protein ratio. Diet is relatively clean. The only bad thing I eat is CFA breakfast because it's on the way to school. I workout at 6 am, have class at 9 am.

My preworkout consists of:
Alphamine (1-2 scoops)
Noxygen (1-2 scoops)
5g Creatine
5g Bcaa
3g Beta Alanine
3g Tribulus
1.5g L-Carnatine

Post workout usually consists of:
44g protein
5g Bcaa
3g Beta Alanine

Every day supplementation:
3x GNC 1500 Fish Oil (960 Omega 3)
Orange Triad (Will soon be Orange Triad + Greens)
10,000 IU Vitamin D3
ZMA

Workout will usually be at 6 AM [because I prefer to hate my life] fasted. (Thank God for Coffee protein)
Back/Bi's
Chest/Tri's
Shoulders/Traps, Legs
Each workout will end with about 30-45 minutes of incline jogging on treadmill. Abs will get thrown in there probably every other day. (200 weighted crunches/100 leg raises)

I'm looking for an effective natty stack. And I'm looking at
1.2g PA
4x ABE
2-3 Erase
3-6x X-Gels
1x Target A2 taken with PWO

Not sure if all of those cancel each other out.

Any suggestions, things I should do differently, etc.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks awesome, but I would personally opt for ABE + Alphamax + X-gels as Ive seen this stack ran before with tremendous results! The Alphamax + ABE combo will allow you to hit 100mg of Forskolin which is maximum studied dose and is amazing for recomping! Ofcourse this big dose of Forskolin will be highly synergistic with X-Gels through increases in cAMP. As well, Alphamax has a full 75mg Arimistane which will help to lean you out quite a bit.

The added 1.2g of PA could help but I think at this point you have all your basis covered and likely wouldnt add an appreciable amount to this stack when your already taking ABE + Alpha + XGels.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
That stacks looks amazing ha. I wouldn't change a thing honestly. I'd run that one myself

Unless you have a tolerance issue I would start Xgels at 4/day and then bump as needed

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That stacks looks amazing ha. I wouldn't change a thing honestly. I'd run that one myself

Unless you have a tolerance issue I would start Xgels at 4/day and then bump as needed
I've never taken ArA. So I have no idea if I have tolerance issues.
Its a 30 day supply of erase, ABE... And a ~50 day supply of ArA. Should I run the Erase and ABE for 50 days? Or just the 30 days and then continue with ArA.

The Alphamax + ABE combo will allow you to hit 100mg of Forskolin which is maximum studied dose and is amazing for recomping!
How much forskolin is in 4x ABE. I thought it was ~25mg/pill? That would be 100/day. Which would make the alphamax unneeded and the cortisol control of Erase would be a plus.

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I ran -epi + ARA (XGels) and loved it. -Epi is great on a recomp IMO. Checkout the new Olympus Labs EP1C Unleashed.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Its a 30 day supply of erase, ABE... And a ~50 day supply of ArA. Should I run the Erase and ABE for 50 days? Or just the 30 days and then continue with ArA.

How much forskolin is in 4x ABE. I thought it was ~25mg/pill? That would be 100/day. Which would make the alphamax unneeded and the cortisol control of Erase would be a plus.
ArA should only be dosed on workout days so I would say you're best bet is to run a full 8 weeks of ABE/Erase (2 bottles) and that will most likely come closer to 50 workout days and match everything up. Might as well maximize everything for the full run

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

Its believed ABE contains 50mg per day, or 12.5mg a capsule. Alphamax contains 50mg of Forskolin per daily dose as well. It also believed that Arimistane(The AI in Alphamax) may have some Cortisol controlling properties as well.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
"I'm looking to drop some body fat, increase my muscle fullness/hardness, and get summer ready. "

Top consideration for you is Ergonine.
Does all of this.
9 of the best natural ingredients in one scoop a day, for performance, muscle growth, and also fat loss assistance.

under $1/day, less than some others mentioned in your post and this is a foundational supplement of the best put together for you, the most effective and most studied in one.

check out our write up at Athletixsports.com or feel free to message my or ask anything here

Would stack beautifully with anything mentioned here, also right now you can still get a free Analyzed Supplement with purchase. this is almost over so act soon!

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Adizzle has you covered on the information side. Any reason for taking 6g of BA? Typical dosage is 1.6g 2x/day (pre/post) as it was the studied dosage. Also 5g of BCAA + protein is a bit overkill in the post. If you really want the BCAA I would move them to intra, so you have pre+intra

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
If you're looking for a crazy recomp then you gotta be getting yourself some ARA

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

You can save 10% with the code SOCIAL. This is probably the best natty supplement going.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If you're looking for a crazy recomp then you gotta be getting yourself some ARA

http: //orbitnutrition.com/cart/sports-supplements/molecular-nutrition-x-factor-100-softgels.html

You can save 10% with the code SOCIAL. This is probably the best natty supplement going.
Come on man, at least read the post before you start pimping... he already has it... This is the reason they put the link ban in place. So reps would stop spamming threads with unnecessary links. Not trying to be a diick but at least put some effort in to help these guys instead of just throwing links to products everywhere

TeamTGB

TeamTGB

Awards
If looking to stock up, We have an awesome deal on x-gels and alphamax right now. X-Gels $32.99 and $34.99 on alphamax with some codes floating around even cheaper.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
1.2g PA
4x ABE
2-3 Erase
3-6x X-Gels
Havent seen this stack before
:-/

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I'm looking to drop some body fat, increase my muscle fullness/hardness, and get summer ready.

Calories will probably be about 3000-3300 day at a 30/30/40 carbs/fat/protein ratio. Diet is relatively clean. The only bad thing I eat is CFA breakfast because it's on the way to school. I workout at 6 am, have class at 9 am.

My preworkout consists of:
Alphamine (1-2 scoops)
Noxygen (1-2 scoops)
5g Creatine
5g Bcaa
3g Beta Alanine
3g Tribulus
1.5g L-Carnatine

Post workout usually consists of:
44g protein
5g Bcaa
3g Beta Alanine

Every day supplementation:
3x GNC 1500 Fish Oil (960 Omega 3)
Orange Triad (Will soon be Orange Triad + Greens)
10,000 IU Vitamin D3
ZMA

Workout will usually be at 6 AM [because I prefer to hate my life] fasted. (Thank God for Coffee protein)
Back/Bi's
Chest/Tri's
Shoulders/Traps, Legs
Each workout will end with about 30-45 minutes of incline jogging on treadmill. Abs will get thrown in there probably every other day. (200 weighted crunches/100 leg raises)

1.2g PA
4x ABE
2-3 Erase
3-6x X-Gels

Not sure if all of those cancel each other out.

Any suggestions, things I should do differently, etc.
Stacks look good man. I would just go with what youve got planned. Popular favourite for good reason

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's a pretty solid recomp stack. Nothing there cancelling each other out.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I wanted to bring up the combo deal to you for the free Analyzed Supplement with Ergonine (which alone as I went over is exactly what you want here)

But you were already smart and grabbed the nest fat loss option Target A2

My next suggestion is Amentomax, to help keep your workouts at optimal performance while dieting. Fantastic acute effects for strength and performance.

On top of the BOGO you can stack my code for 10% off, and 0.99 same day shipping.

Hard to say no to ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
My top 5 picks

Forskolin 95
XGELS
Ergonine
Erase Pro
Norcodrene

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm taking X gels and PA right now. Fullness and pump are EPIC. Run the X gels at 6-8 caps/workout though.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Magnotropin, x gels, alphamax can't go wrong

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wanted to bring up the combo deal to you for the free Analyzed Supplement with Ergonine (which alone as I went over is exactly what you want here)

But you were already smart and grabbed the nest fat loss option Target A2

My next suggestion is Amentomax, to help keep your workouts at optimal performance while dieting. Fantastic acute effects for strength and performance.

On top of the BOGO you can stack my code for 10% off, and 0.99 same day shipping.

Hard to say no to ;)
I'm not familiar with Amentomax.

I can stack Ergonine with Alphamine and Target A2 as a PWO since I usually train fasted, right? Or do I need to dose at different times.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On a side note - 2 bottles of X-Gel, ABE, Erase, PA is about $260.

Thats getting a little out of my law school budget :/

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I'm not familiar with Amentomax. I can stack Ergonine with Alphamine and Target A2 as a PWO since I usually train fasted, right? Or do I need to dose at different times.
Yea you can, not many things E9 can't be stacked with
Note that both have choline, if you get stomach upset space them out

I want to add to what I said before, pertaining to your original requests

We have Creatine, Betaine, Ferulic acid - all at studied doses
showing strength increase. Rather than just L Carnitine we provide LCLT: L-Carnitine-L-Tartrate LCLT is an amazing
recovery aid, and it aids recovery through multiple angles.
First, it reduces muscle catabolism and destruction as evidenced by muscle markers of damage
It also reduces lactate production by increasing oxygen delivery to muscle, which
should result in reduced soreness by preventing acidosis.

You also wanted fat loss, brand new data shows that in humans, choline has the ability to induce fat loss while supporting health and
exercise performance (also in Ergonine).

On a side note - 2 bottles of X-Gel, ABE, Erase, PA is about $260. Thats getting a little out of my law school budget :/
Luckily Ergonine has your budget in mind

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If looking to stock up, We have an awesome deal on x-gels and alphamax right now. X-Gels $32.99 and $34.99 on alphamax with some codes floating around even cheaper.
You cannot beat this deal. Add in Alphamine and it should be epic.

I have seen people run AlphaMax + X-Gels and AlphaMax + Alphamine with great results. The three would be awesome for a recomp focused on losing fat.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What about follidrone? Any input.. I'm not really familiar with it or BLR.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
If your gonna use ARA don't take fish oil or you'll be counterproductive as ARA is an inflammitory

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adizzle has you covered on the information side. Any reason for taking 6g of BA? Typical dosage is 1.6g 2x/day (pre/post) as it was the studied dosage. Also 5g of BCAA + protein is a bit overkill in the post. If you really want the BCAA I would move them to intra, so you have pre+intra
^ this on the BA dosing.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Here we go...

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nothing in particular... my posts are usually smart assed and sarcastic :)
Yeah, I'm used to that haha but I'm not sure what you're being a smart ass towards.

On an unrelated note, I'm dropping the ArA due to inflammation concerns.

Just gonna stick with ABE/Alphamax/Alphamine and drop carbs to ~300g.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Awesome, just keep us updated with how it goes and if you have any questions with anything feel free to PM myself or any other Performax Rep.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yeah, I'm used to that haha but I'm not sure what you're being a smart ass towards.

On an unrelated note, I'm dropping the ArA due to inflammation concerns.

Just gonna stick with ABE/Alphamax/Alphamine and drop carbs to ~300g.
Lol... the stack

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Perhaps instead of lol'ing you could oh idk. Post something helpful ;)
In my opinion you should run all seperately first and only incorporate new things to stacks that you already know exactly how they work for YOU. we can all give advice and try to sell things to you, but the supps will not make or break your run. Diet and training will. They only will enhance it. these are all great products, but your proposing taking a boatload of stuff. id personally take some of that and put it towards some good food.