Legit Company Testing

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ask this out of sincere interest: What companies have publicly available testing results on lot specific finished products? I would be interested in supporting these companies.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
Since most companies hide their ingredients in a proprietary blend then I don't think they will post test results, if they even have them that is...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus labs just started. Antaeus labs will show documentation upon request. Controlled labs has older ones up on their site but I'm sure they would show new products and lots. Cel, sns, and e pharm also have in the past iirc. All I can think of right now.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
A lot of them do if you just email and ask for a COA

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to know a lot of times since most product have a blend. So yea if you email the company most of the time they will send you the exact amount.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was not looking so much for exact amounts but that is a good point that this would "expose" so to say prop blends. Thank you to everyone that answered.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like to know a lot of times since most product have a blend. So yea if you email the company most of the time they will send you the exact amount.
They can still give quality reports not quantity if preserving their prop blend was an issue

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus labs just started. Antaeus labs will show documentation upon request. Controlled labs has older ones up on their site but I'm sure they would show new products and lots. Cel, sns, and e pharm also have in the past iirc. All I can think of right now.
We used to have this with our old PH products. We now have it with our new Myofeed Protein to show there is no spiking done that has been a problem recently. You can actually look up the exact lot of the bottle you bought (or before you buy in store) and see the "Clear Facts" testing.

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
Checkout this video on our 3rd party verification program through ChromaDex

[video=youtube;4DTZwRK9Tow]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4DTZwRK9Tow[/video]

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I ask this out of sincere interest: What companies have publicly available testing results on lot specific finished products? I would be interested in supporting these companies.
As I'm sure you already know, OL is very transparent with our posting of testing.

I know Musclepharm recently set up a website designed for consumers to verify testing of batches of their protein.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^ Totally slipped my mind. There is a thread with labs posted I'll try and link later