any otc GH supplements work?

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Also what supplements aside from multi vitamin, fish oil, joint sup ect do you guys think an aging athlete should take. I'm not looking to get big, I compete in a sport and I can't put on to much weight. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to sups. Some stats and what I'm taking now. 33, male, 5'6", 150 lean. On top of the basics taking Daa, Forma Stanzol and nano genin/5a-hydroxy-laxogenin. I'm just giving the nano genin a shot, I wasn't able to find much on it, but it seems like it would be safe and if its trash I'm only out 50 bucks. This is my first post so don't rip me a new one.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
D3 and zma work wonders... for me atleast

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they do work, but do not think they will yeild the results that real HGH has.

From my experience, HGH supplements help you relax and get a nice, deep, restful sleep. As a result, recovery is better which helps in the gym and also in other aspects of life. Due to the increased recovery, one can do more volume in the gym if they feel so, or not feel as beat up as they normally would. Some good suggestions are Growth Factor XT, ErogBolic, and HGH4UP

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also what supplements aside from multi vitamin, fish oil, joint sup ect do you guys think an aging athlete should take. I'm not looking to get big, I compete in a sport and I can't put on to much weight. I'm pretty open minded when it comes to sups. Some stats and what I'm taking now. 33, male, 5'6", 150 lean. On top of the basics taking Daa, Forma Stanzol and nano genin/5a-hydroxy-laxogenin. I'm just giving the nano genin a shot, I wasn't able to find much on it, but it seems like it would be safe and if its trash I'm only out 50 bucks. This is my first post so don't rip me a new one.
If you have a nice sister for me, i will help you ;)

SNS growth factor xt is good one

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Thanks for the tips. A sister is a strange bargaining tool for advice. I don't have one I traded her off for some advice on radiator repair.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
otc GH usually works by helping the user achieve a deeper and more fulfilling night of sleep, an indirect way of increasing GH. There are a lot on the market but I would look for ones with L-dopa and zma as it works amazing. EvoMuse sleephoria, Growth Factor XT are two that I would recommend for sure

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Yes, they do work, but do not think they will yeild the results that real HGH has.

From my experience, HGH supplements help you relax and get a nice, deep, restful sleep. As a result, recovery is better which helps in the gym and also in other aspects of life. Due to the increased recovery, one can do more volume in the gym if they feel so, or not feel as beat up as they normally would. Some good suggestions are Growth Factor XT, ErogBolic, and HGH4UP
This sums It up very nicely. Great suggestions too. I echo the growth factor XT for recovery as well

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
otc GH usually works by helping the user achieve a deeper and more fulfilling night of sleep, an indirect way of increasing GH. There are a lot on the market but I would look for ones with L-dopa and zma as it works amazing. EvoMuse sleephoria, Growth Factor XT are two that I would recommend for sure

thanks for the suggestions, I will defiantly look into both of them.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
they work but it will NOT compare to real GH, growth factor has been great to me and i would recommend it to anyone not looking to get real the real deal. That being said it is a day and night difference between the two but Growth factor does work and you will enjoy it if tried

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
IMO, any supplement using a combination of Mucuna Puriens and Safed Musli, is going off of a study that had a total of 15 (IIRC) participants, where only TWO hyper-responded to that combination in relation to GH. If my 8th grade math isn't failing me, that means you have about a 13.8% chance of responding. If you have extra money, sure. And the two compounds have other benefits (libido, etc,,,)

But I would concentrate on cheap sleep aids like Magnesium, Melatonin, 5-HTP, Kava Tea, etc... if you need help sleeping/staying asleep. If you go comatose in 5 min, and stay that way - you don't need anything :)

Bone growth and fat burning are the two most common effects of GH, correct? Are these effects seen with these products?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This. No OTC supp is going to come close to synthetic GH but supplements like Growth Factor XT can help with sleep and recovery.

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
1 mg of melatonin. Cheap as dirt and will work just as good as any other "GH booster"

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
they won't make you look like phil heath if that's what your thinking. but ChloroTest and DopaDex is a great stack :) gives great sleep, improves skin, libido, improves recovery and helps with endurance. i loved both, and want to get some more soon

bigead

bigead

Awards
Ostarine?

Ibutamoren (MK-677, L-163,191) is a drug which acts as a potent, orally active growth hormone secretagogue,[1][2] mimicking the GH stimulating action of the endogenous hormone ghrelin.[3][4] It has been demonstrated to increase the release of, and produces sustained increases in plasma levels of several hormones including growth hormone and IGF-1, but without affecting cortisol levels.[5] It is currently under development as a potential treatment for reduced levels of these hormones, such as in growth hormone deficient children or elderly adults,[6][7][8] and human studies have shown it to increase both muscle mass and bone mineral density,[9][10] making it a promising therapy for the treatment of frailty in the elderly.[11][12] It also alters metabolism of body fat and so may have application in the treatment of obesity.[13][14]

Borrowed from wiki

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Melatonan and L dopa treat me right. Loved BPS endosurge turbo at 3 caps before bed.

Also cant front and as much i dont wanna say it, but arnold iron dreams was pretty good to me as well. Next on my list is growth factor for sure

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Controlled Labs Blue Growth would be great. Effective ingredients and you'll gain some better sleep and recovery.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
No ones mentioned L-arginine before sleep?....

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
Are you serious? Can you send me a free sample!? I love free samples!
OP I can send you a sample of Growth Factor XT if you like? just pm me your shipping info

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Chlorotest + DopaDex or Growth Factor XT

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
okay this is going to sound really stupid but, how do I pm?

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
You can't right now - seems PMs are down for maintenance - have been for 2 days. I have one I can't get to...

CJNator

Awards
Growth factor better the Mass HGH? Also agmatine is good too.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
What effects are you seeing besides better sleep

bigead

bigead

Awards
Skin quality and some stregnth. Stregnth may be placebo

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Powerfull is pretty good, doing 1 cap with Alphamax right now and sleeping great!
Not sure about the "hgh" effect but sleep is good :)

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor better the Mass HGH? Also agmatine is good too.
Mass HGH is a prop blend, so you have no idea how much of each ingredient is actually in there. Growth Factor XT is non-prop and also includes the extract %, so you know exactly what you are getting.

CJNator

Awards
Mass HGH is a prop blend, so you have no idea how much of each ingredient is actually in there. Growth Factor XT is non-prop and also includes the extract %, so you know exactly what you are getting.
Oh ok thanks! Forgot it was a prop blend.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh ok thanks! Forgot it was a prop blend.
No problem, man! I used Mass HGH in the past, and it helped with sleep and recovery as well. I just think that Growth Factor XT is much more effective.

I just like to know what is in my supps whenever possible :)

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used growth factor, powerful, and mass HGH.

And didn't notice anything. Melatonin did more than any of them. And a fraction of the cost

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I've used growth factor, powerful, and mass HGH.

And didn't notice anything. Melatonin did more than any of them. And a fraction of the cost
did you use melatonin with them? If not, how was the quality of sleep.

I personally don't like sleep supps because you have to keep increasing the melatonin dose eventually with habitual use

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
D3 and maybe a peptide combo of ModGRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 100mcg 2-4x a day for 4-6 months

liftandeat

liftandeat

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
did you use melatonin with them? If not, how was the quality of sleep. I personally don't like sleep supps because you have to keep increasing the melatonin dose eventually with habitual use
I haven't had to raise it I stay at 1-3 grams depending how long I wanna sleep. The thing I feel most with melatonin is I wake up easier and more refreshed

jwinak82

jwinak82

Awards
D3 and maybe a peptide combo of ModGRF 1-29 and GHRP-2 100mcg 2-4x a day for 4-6 months
I'll look into this combo, do you think it would be good for anti aging at this dose?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Danes I see a business opportunity! We need a supplier for Pronova Biocare, Sweden Tribulus :) There's no way the average consumer can be sure the Trib they get contains the "right" stuff - but I see a resurgence of Trib ads coming :)
I will look at this one after Workout.
Btw, Tongkat Ali increases IGF1 levels too :)

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Ghar1ne actually works, it's kinda otc kinda gray market but anything else that is administered orally is basically wasting money.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghar1ne actually works, it's kinda otc kinda gray market but anything else that is administered orally is basically wasting money.
Are you sure?
What If I told you there is a natural oral GHRP/Ghrelin mimetic which can secrete GH/IGF1 thru Ghrelin increase ?

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Are you sure?
What If I told you there is a natural oral GHRP/Ghrelin mimetic which can secrete GH/IGF1 thru Ghrelin increase ?
I'm talking stuff you can buy otc still