Reduce XT, Inhibit E, or TTA?

fatburner2007

fatburner2007

Awards
  • Established
For abdominal fat loss, what is the most effective and why when it comes to Reduce XT, Inhibit E, and TTA?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Depends ;) diet first for fatloss. Then my choices ranked would be: TTA, Inhibit-E then Reduce. Reduce is best used for when stress is highest (latter stages of cut, stressful job or home environment) to help minimise the effects of chronic cortisol elevation, whereas TTA is awesome at any stage. Inhibit-E is there to help minimise water retention, improve fat loss, and decrease the effects of estrogen if you are older and/ or overweight. The fatter you are, the more estrogen you convert from testosterone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I saw good results with inhibit e when i ran it. You can check it out at Strong Supplement Shop and then there's many other products you can stack with it.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yohimbe hcl
Caffeine

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Tta is my no1 of your choices for fat loss. Just be advised that it may bloat you while you're using it so sometimes the effects are masked until after the cycle is complete. I usually dry up about 5 days after stopping but the results are stellar

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you can't really spot reduce fat, and TTA isn't much available. Regardless, Inhibit E is solid for controlling estrogen which may help in certain areas. I'm a big fan of something like EC + Inhibit E + Reduce.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Currently on my 4th run of tta. By far my favorite fat burning supplement all around. At 1.5g I seem to be holding lots of water(in a deficit and weight is stalled) but the striations coming in right now tell me it's doing its job!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I hold water on yohimbe hcl as well... 50mg's of elim1nate helps alittle

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently on my 4th run of tta. By far my favorite fat burning supplement all around. At 1.5g I seem to be holding lots of water(in a deficit and weight is stalled) but the striations coming in right now tell me it's doing its job!
When you stop the TTA you will be amazed how quickly the water retention drops

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
When you stop the TTA you will be amazed how quickly the water retention drops
Oh for sure. Like I said this is my 4th run however the first time Ive ran it up to 1.5g (had a half a bottle I was sitting on so decided to try it). The mirror is really changing even though my weight hasnt budged.