Erase Pro and Water Retention

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've been on Erase Pro for about 2.5 weeks now, and I feel more bloated than usual, like I'm holding some water. I'm pretty lean (~9-10%) and I've been cutting for 6 weeks. I'm also taking Y-HCL pre cardio, which I know commonly causes some water retention. I was just curious if anyone else has experienced water retention or any sort of bloated feeling from Erase Pro

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never noticed water retention with Erase Pro, although I do experience it somewhat with yhcl.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I've never noticed water retention with Erase Pro, although I do experience it with yhcl.
Thats what I figured. I was just curious to see if anyone else had any issues with it. Must be the Y-HCL

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thats what I figured. I was just curious to see if anyone else had any issues with it. Must be the Y-HCL
The yhcl or some type of change to nutrition (like sodium or water intake) would be my guess. I normally shed any extra water within a few days of stopping yhcl.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Erase sucked the water out of me.

Matthew1237

Matthew1237

Awards
Yah - erase should definitely be something that drys you out. Yhcl would be the culprit

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Yah - erase should definitely be something that drys you out. Yhcl would be the culprit
Freakn right yhcl is the bastard causing it... been using 10mgs for a month now and im bloated as phuk

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Erase pro causes diuresis every time i run it cutting so i can say it's not from that. i would say high cortisol + big bump in sodium or maybe your not drinking enough water, sleep, stress. plenty of reasons, could be deficient in some vitamins, or have a food intolerance.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would definitely agree maybe dropping the yhcl would be the best option. I can personally say erase dries me up nicely so that most likely isn't the cause. Week 3-4 on erase is where I notice the most significant changes just to add.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
erase pro dried me out, make sure you drink enough water and drop the ychl thats the only thing i can think of

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I personally wouldn't drop yhcl (or Erase Pro) unless competing in a few days. It's quite effective when it comes to fat loss, regardless of any water retention. The extra water could be unrelated as well.

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I always hold a lot of water on y-hcl and it takes around 7 to 10 days for it to clear especially around the mid section.