Mourning the Loss of the Greatest Supplement Ever Made

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
I've withheld starting this thread so that I could get my hands on whatever supplies I could first, but I can't hold it in anymore. Usplabs Prime has vanished from every shelf that i come across without a single word of explanation. I reached out to the company, only to get some nonsense that prime had been replaced by pink magic platinum; i dont think the saleswoman had any idea how callous she was during my devastating realization that Prime is no longer made. I don't know who to be angry at; i assume it didnt sell because people who want to build muscle will automatically gravitate to prohormones instead of putting their money into something that doesnt have the same recognition. the one thing thats gnawing at me, though, is a webpage i came across stating usplabs prime had been reformulated; the page was dated 2014. if anyone has any information on this matter, please post

Bryancap77

Bryancap77

Awards
  • Established
I have a full bottle of prime. Haven't used it before.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I ran a bottle of it probably two years ago and got alright results. I got better results with anabeta elite though.

Tabascoonall

Tabascoonall

Awards
Got better results raining Magnitropin, but i can't say anything horrible about prime

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Really? Prime the greatest supplement ever? Different strokes for different folks I guess....

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
I ran 3 bottles (9/6) protocol and can't say I saw too much from it. USP does make some solid products otherwise though

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have two bottles if you want to buy... Not sure if it's the greatest supp ever though but if you think so, thats all you!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i did enjoy prime the times i have used, i just never went looking for it based on price

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why did you think that? I have consistantly stated Prime's supremcy over all else
He was being sarcastic based off the exhausting MAN sports debate that was created

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You got the upper hand, make him pay. He is the demand and you're the only supply. Lol
Bros helping bros, man. Come on now ha

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
you do realize you can get it for less...read the rules.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've withheld starting this thread so that I could get my hands on whatever supplies I could first, but I can't hold it in anymore. Usplabs Prime has vanished from every shelf that i come across without a single word of explanation. I reached out to the company, only to get some nonsense that prime had been replaced by pink magic platinum; i dont think the saleswoman had any idea how callous she was during my devastating realization that Prime is no longer made. I don't know who to be angry at; i assume it didnt sell because people who want to build muscle will automatically gravitate to prohormones instead of putting their money into something that doesnt have the same recognition. the one thing thats gnawing at me, though, is a webpage i came across stating usplabs prime had been reformulated; the page was dated 2014. if anyone has any information on this matter, please post
Tribulus Alatus from Analyzed is very similar to PRIME.

The raw materials just became to expensive and after 6 years, Prime continued to build loyal consumers.

you are right Pink Magic is not a replacement.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

The raw materials just became to expensive and after 6 years, Prime continued to build loyal consumers.

Well that answers MY question; why wont the AM app let me rep this guy?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
cant rep from mobile app... not sure why they havent gotten that in there yet

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
cant rep from mobile app... not sure why they havent gotten that in there yet
Because we can't. If I could, it would be in there.

Levyii

Levyii

Awards
  • Established
I got an infraction for mentioning the site above....damn. So we can private trade but not share websites that have good deals? Smh....

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I got an infraction for mentioning the site above....damn. So we can private trade but not share websites that have good deals? Smh....
Anabolicminds provides multiple sites for your shopping pleasure, rules are rules...

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The rules are pretty clear...when you read them.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established

ok, so since youre dropping bombshell info into this thread, i was wondering how prime worked' ive been using it since it first came out; at the time, only theory that it affected acetylcholine somehow was mentioned. in later adds, i vaguely recall another expaination about how it helped the endocrine system or something. also, does Tribulus Alatus work in the same way?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Click on post, hit MORE, hit Web View, Login, Rep Post.

Easy Peazy