Final Revisions for stack

DaLegend4445

Awards
I have been going back and forth about my stack. Made a final decision to stack Anabeta and Xfactor. Problem is that I already have a bottle of original Anabeta. I will buy Anabeta elite and Xfactor. Can I run Anabeta and then Anabeta elite with the 8 weeks of xFactor? They are similar enough products to do that, right?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been going back and forth about my stack. Made a final decision to stack Anabeta and Xfactor. Problem is that I already have a bottle of original Anabeta. I will buy Anabeta elite and Xfactor. Can I run Anabeta and then Anabeta elite with the 8 weeks of xFactor? They are similar enough products to do that, right?
I wouldn't recommend using AnaBeta for 4 weeks and than AnaBeta Elite for 8 weeks. I would run AnaBeta for the first 4 and than use the AnaBeta Elite for the final 4. What you can do is order some Forskolin-95 and use that with the regular AnaBeta for the first 4.

Edit:
I may have misread your post. If you are simply asking if you can run AnaBeta for 4 weeks and then AnaBeta Elite for 4 weeks with xfactor, then absolutely yes :)

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ He pretty much covered it. It would be a good run. If you need to pick any of those supps up we carry them at Strong Supplement Shop.

DaLegend4445

Awards
Also in what order would you run the ABE and AB. The elite for the first 4 weeks or the last 4 weeks? Or does it matter

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
There's not really a wrong way to do it. I would just do AnaBeta (possibly with some added Forskolin-95 if you're trying to get it as close as possible to Elite) and then AnaBeta Elite.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established